Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snacking (Invitation Only)

3 posters

Go down

Snacking (Invitation Only) Empty Snacking (Invitation Only)

Post by Luke Sullivan Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:53 pm

Luke could no longer ignore the urge he had. His stomach was killing him and he swore it kept nipping at him as he peeled the Shrivelfigs in Herbology. Pushing the door open, he saw that there were a few elves here and there but they looked to be either gone or have gone somewhere.

Sighing, he walked over and picked up a few fruits and made himself at home at one of the stools. Taking a bite of his apple, he groaned in happiness because it would make his stomach satisfied.

Luke Sullivan
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Snacking (Invitation Only) Empty Re: Snacking (Invitation Only)

Post by Victoria Rossmund Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:38 am

Victoria walked quickly down to the kitchens, looking for a snack that she could use to get her through a night of homework. After last year knew that she needed to work harder. So she wanted to get a head start on it all.

Rounding the corner she saw a boy on the other side of the room, by a bunch of fruit trays. Great idea! she thought. The fruit could last all night. Walking closer she noticed it was Luke and smiled.

He seemed a little involved with his apple and she giggled. "Planning on asking it on a date or something?"

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sullivan Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:38 pm

Lifting his head, he gave her a big smile at her comment and laughed softly.

"Yes, we are running away to Spain and live happily ever after and plan apple trees as part of our orchard" he said rolling his eyes.

He laughed softly and shook his head.

"Welcome to the kitchens" he said smiling.

Luke Sullivan
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolly Hart Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Lolly felt happiness enter the kitchens. They were the most prominent emotions tickling her senses, so she decided to see if there were students in there, or perhaps some professors. It was not Briony or Richard, she could tell them from a mile away. Entering the large open space, she saw a boy and a girl sitting on the far side eating fruit, house elves swarming about them. The vibes of 'late night snack' hit her full force and it made her giggle a little.

Stepping into the light, she pushed a stray wisp of blonde hair back from her face. Her long hair was tied back in a bun, and she was just about to start the cleaning rounds when these two came in. Lolly didn't say anything, instead decided to help the house elves clean up the remaining clutter from dinner. She set a few others off to start on the housekeeping duties she was meant to be starting.

It was always a noisy job, but today it seemed particularly loud and echoey and the Nymph didn't know why. Every plate stack rattled, every glass clanged, every drop of water pinged against the sink... it was very strange and she hoped it wouldn't disturb the young Master and Mistress.

Lolly Hart
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:25 am

Victoria laughed. So hard she had to hold back tears. She couldn't remember the last time she laughed like this, like nothing from the past could touch her. "I can just see it now!"

She finally calmed down at took a seat on another stool, grabbing a pear. "Better watch out. I think the pear has a thing for me." She winked at Luke.

Hearing the usual sounds of a busy kitchen she caught sight of a girl. She looked like a usual teenager, but something was different. Victoria couldn't tell what, but was surprised that she seemed to be working in the kitchens. She smiled at her and turned back to Luke.

"So how can you and Xander be related? Tess thinks he's so full of himself. Though I don't really know him well enough to say. And you...don't." She blushed a little and looked down, focusing on her food.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sullivan Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:48 am

Luke felt a wide smile appear on his face as soon as he saw her laughing hard and showing real joy. He felt something funny in his stomach and touched his stomach as if something dropped. Still he had a laugh himself when he heard her comment.

His eyes trailed from her towards the girl in away from them. He was surprised at the fact that a human worked her but....no there was something off and it was clear. He looked back at Victoria and chuckled hearing her question about Xander and the mention of Tess.

Would those two stop talking about one another? He shook his head and smirked.

"He and I are cousins" he said chuckling.

He felt himself flush at her blushing expression, but a grin soon replaced it.

"Well...I don't what? Sound like I'm full of myself?" he smirked.

Luke Sullivan
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:01 am

When Luke smirked Victoria could see a resemblance between the two cousins. "Yeah. At least you don't seem to be, anyways. Though I know I don't really know you that well."

Honestly, she felt like she didn't know anything about him. Except that he made her smile. And laugh. And feel like there might be something good in this wizarding world. Instead of the ever present hatred between schools.

A part of her worried that she was being to trusting. Especially with someone she barely knew. But she wasn't a Gryffindor because she was scared of every risk out there. She was reckless. And it was fun.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sullivan Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:35 am

Hearing her comment, he felt that he needed to get her to want to know more about him. He felt himself blurt out something that he never expected to say.

"Well if you want to know me more, why don't we hang out during our vacation?"

He forced himself not to show his utter horror at how he stupidly asked her something. He could get rejected but he simply took a shaky bite of his apple and tried to act casual.

Luke Sullivan
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:47 am

Victoria almost smiled at the fleeting look of fear that crossed Luke's face. She could understand the feeling of acting impulsively. But her answer, though quick, was not impulsive, but extremely sincere.

"I'd love to."

She finished her pear and grabbed a few more, stuffing them in her bag. She hoped the house elves and the girl didn't mind, but there was homework and studying to be done and she needed the fuel.

"Well I hate to dash off right now but research doesn't do itself!" She walked happily to the door, but turned back. "Better not stand me up for a date with the apple. I just may have to meet her in a dark alley." She winked at him and left.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sullivan Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:55 am

He couldn't even manage a response as she saw her disappear. He was left wide-eyed and shocked at the fact she accepted. But soon, soon a smile appeared and he felt himself no longer being hungry but anxious.

He took three apples and rushed off, asking Xander about what the hell he would do.

Luke Sullivan
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down