Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Help (Open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Study Help (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Study Help (Open)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:32 pm

Tessa sat there and was listening very closely. She then started to sigh as Leshia talked about Damien parents. She was trying her best not to tell how hard it was for her growing up. Tessa didn't want it to be all about her, but she understood what it was like to receive no love growing up. And being in love was something new and different for her. At first she had no idea what it was, until Damien was around her all the time. She knew that Leshia was only trying to help her and hoped that she was helping Tessa.

She sighed a little bit. “ I know my sister, Salina, she is scared that Damien will get bored of me. And then just move on. She doesn’t' want to see anybody hurt me.” After listening to the story she remember it, because Salina had see the whole thing. She wanted to warn her little sister how Damien could be. Tessa knew that he would flirt with other girls, and that part bothered her. And she knew that she was only going to get herself hurt being around Damien.

“ Had he even sat down to think that maybe she was just busy. I know the girl you are talking about, she is very nice. We had to work on our potions by ourselves. Damien is just being selfish.” She couldn't believe that she had just said that. It was not Tessa being herself. But she hated people who only would do thing just for attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:14 am

Leshia was in shock that Tessa called Damien Selfish. It was very true that he could be. They were really two different people and that was never going to change. Two different people from two different worlds.

"You just have to ask yourself, what are you willing to deal with? What do you want?"

Leshia was short and sweet and there was no other way around it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:29 am

Tessa couldn't believe what she said. It wasn't like her to do that. But all she was doing was speaking her mind. She knew they was from two different worlds. And it never wouldn't work out. They had two different ways of thinking, and thought that it would never work.

She could see no other way then to answer the question. At this point she was even more confused with herself. Tessa was to the point of just crying. “ I don’t' know.” She had no idea that love could be like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:36 am

Leshia had picked up her books and was going to leave but she couldn't seem to pull herself away from Tessa.

"Well honey if you don't know, I don't know what to tell you." Leshia set her books back on the table and sat down.

"The one thing that I know, when Damien finds out how Alcyone is feeling, on top of what your feeling and what he has done to Tabi we are going to end up with and very depressed man on our hands."

Leshia didn't want to think about it. "So I need to go and find Damien and make sure he doesn't go and try to do something stupid."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:54 am

Tessa sighed. She knew there was never going to be an easy answer. But she knew that she hated to feeling confused. She then even started to feel worse about what she had said to Damien. And talking to Leshia wasn't helping her.

“ I guess I better go find him and explain to him.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:00 am

Leshia thought about what she said.

"Just don't rush into him, you really should give him time to think about things."

Leshia hoped she did not rush too fast to stop him or she would be in trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:09 am

Tessa sighed as she just sat there.

" I will just talk to Salina about this."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:28 am

Leshia about cried when she said she would talk to Salina about this.

"Well at least she will talk to you, apparently I don't rate anymore now that she has a new family." Leshia walked away before she started to cry.

Leshia missed her best friend, they were so close and then something happened with Corrine and they just fell apart. She wondered if it was because Leshia still had her twin while Salina did not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:34 am

This actually hurt Tessa, she couldn’t' help that Salina was there for her. She didn't ask for Salina to be her older sister.

“ Well I am sorry about this Leshia.”

Tessa then got up and lefted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2