Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resting Up (OPEN)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Resting Up (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Resting Up (OPEN)

Post by Lolly Hart Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:50 pm

Lolly laughed. "That's so true. They're lucky they've perfected it over the generations." She felt the happiness build up all around her and it made her giddy inside. She loved it when other people were happy, it made her happy.

She nodded in agreement. "Yeah," she breathed. "They're like perfect, miniature deities." It was amazing that something so beautiful and graceful was so hard to find.

"I wonder if they have names..." she wondered aloud.

Lolly Hart
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cain Valerian Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:47 am

Cain smiled gently at the faerie and he watched as she flitted to his head and stayed there seemingly liking the position better than any others, making Cain chuckle lightly as she began to gently play with his hair.

"I can see why humans are so fascinated with them, they are beautiful little creatures."

When Lolly said they were like little Gods, Cain raised an eyebrow, he didn't think they were that beautiful, but each to their own, the faerie on his head peeked down and he laughed again.

"Why don't we ask them? I wonder if they can talk? Or write?" he tilted his head to one side looking up at his faerie "What is your name?"
Cain Valerian
Cain Valerian
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolly Hart Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:39 pm

Lolly watched, fascinated, as Cain held the fairy to eye level and asked her her name. If the faerie had said something, she didn't hear it.

"Did she say anything?" Lolly asked, still curious as to whether they spoke. "Maybe they don't speak English?" She wondered if they couldn't understand them.

Lolly Hart
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cain Valerian Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:11 pm

Cain hummed lightly when there was nothing but a faint sound of tinkling bells coming from the faerie in front of his eyes, he wondered if Lolly was perhaps right and they did not speak English at all, but rather their own language. It would make sense as to why they didn't understand him.

"I think that you might be right Lolly, all that I could hear was a tinkling sound, perhaps that is what faerie talking sounds like? Perhaps there is a wizard somewhere who has deciphered it."
Cain Valerian
Cain Valerian
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolly Hart Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:42 pm

Lolly nodded. Suddenly, another thought hit her. She was full of them today! "What if her voice is so small we can't hear her properly?"

She glanced at the faerie, who seemed to be huffing crossly at Cain. "Are you able to magnify her voice? I don't know if I can, I mean, Nymphan magic is really unpredictable."

Lolly Hart
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cain Valerian Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:35 am

Cain blinked slightly when Lolly said that her voice might just be so small that we couldn't hear it, and he frowned lightly, if that was the case then they were being awfully rude talking to them as if they were silly and couldn't understand what they were saying to them and things like that.

"You might be right, giving the way that this faerie seems to be acting." he joked lightly.

Humming to himself for a moment, Cain wondered if he could actually perform any magic and then he looked defeatedly at his hooves, almost ashamed by the fact that as a centaur his magic was mostly limited to predictions.

"I am afraid that I know not any magic to help us."
Cain Valerian
Cain Valerian
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolly Hart Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:21 pm

Lolly smiled. She looked at the faerie in Cain's hand, and concentrated really hard. She thought she felt the tiniest trickle of frustration, like this happened all the time to the small, winged person. She still couldn't hear anything though.

"Maybe if we concentrate really hard... oh Cain, don't be like that. I don't think I can do much magic at all, I mean most Nymphs can't either. It's alright, I'm sure the faeries will do something to help us talk to them."

Lolly Hart
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cain Valerian Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:56 pm

Cain smiled lightly, it was true however that he had never really tried to do any magic, so perhaps if he tried like Lolly was suggesting something might actually happen to the small faerie, he just hoped that it was something good as opposed to hurting it with his inexperience.

"Maybe if we do concentrate hard, we could do something, after all I have never really tried to do anything like this, so we shall try yes?" he asked looking at Lolly with a small smile.

Humming slightly Cain thought that the Faeries could all project some sort of conscious thought if they all grouped together, but the hard part was getting them to do that; "Maybe if they all speak the same thing at the same time?"
Cain Valerian
Cain Valerian
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2