Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Pratice (Melissa and Casey)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Private Pratice (Melissa and Casey) - Page 3 Empty Re: Private Pratice (Melissa and Casey)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:17 am

Missy let out a audible sigh of relief when Casey told her that after 21 she wouldn't age. All this vampire stuff really fasinated her now.

"Well that is nice to know I was having bad mental images too." Missy had to laugh as she was seeing herself as a crabby looking old lady

"Well at least I will turn 21 first" Missy laughed as she got her stuff together.."older and wiser me.

Back to top Go down

Private Pratice (Melissa and Casey) - Page 3 Empty Re: Private Pratice (Melissa and Casey)

Post by Casey Lucia Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:27 am

"Just don't rub it in my face too much, k," Casey says, leaning in to take a drink out of Melissa.

Casey Lucia
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:38 am

Missy smiled at Casey as she leaned in to take a drink. Missy would never be able to describe the way this felt.

"No dear I would never do that, you are way more mature than me." What Missy said was true, that's why she couldn't believe she was actually only 11.

"We are totally gona be late for class."

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lucia Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:39 am

"Do you actually care about getting to class right now," Casey says, raising her eyebrows.

Casey Lucia
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:50 am

The more Missy thought about it she didn't really care at all, she would rather stay here and do nothing.

"Well there is only one day left till holiday, I suppose they could live without me." Missy looked at Casey with a smirk

"What did you have in mind?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lucia Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:52 am

"I don't know, maybe a little of this," Casey says before biting into Melissa, taking a drink.

Casey Lucia
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:01 am

Missy was a little interested in what Casey had planned but before Missy could think Casey had a hold of her taking another drink.

Missy moved them back against a wall so she would have something to lean against, she didn't feel like getting knocked over. Casey could get a little intense sometimes with her feedings, not that Missy minded. It felt good to be wanted.

"I am really glad you enjoy my taste." Missy smiled.

Missy only had tasted her blood when she cut her finger, tasted like blood to her. She wondered if they all had a different taste, she suppose they probably did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lucia Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:18 am

Casey pulls back. "Mmmm, that was good. Now, as to what else, aren't we a little behind on your physical training," Casey says.

Casey Lucia
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:23 am

Missy had been thinking about it and Casey was right they were behind, thanks to the issue with Terry.

"Yes I believe we are, where should we start?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lucia Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:42 am

"How about a front kick," Casey says. They ended up working on it for most of the day.

"It's getting late, do you think we should appear so no one gets suspicious of us not dissapearing," Casey says.

Casey Lucia
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:46 am

Melissa had pretty much wore herself down working on the front kick but she was getting pretty good at it.

"Yes I believe we better show up somewhere or Terry is gona think you did something with me, or even my roommates.." Melissa smiled

"I believe I worked hard today and at least deserve a kiss for my efforts"

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lucia Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:31 am

"Yes, you've earned a kiss," Casey says, kissing Melissa before heading out to see what went on today.

Casey Lucia
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:00 am

Missy truly enjoyed kisses Casey, and then her drink, was the most amazing feeling one person could ever imagine.

Missy could not wait to they were older when the other options came into play. She imagined what it would be like when they were older.

Missy thought she better stop daydreaming and head back to her dorm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:39 pm

Melissa had a busy day today so she thought she would come to their little hideaway and release some energy. She had taking her wand out and cleaned up the room a little better. She knew she was a little out of shape and wanted to work out those extra.

She had noticed there was a new girl around and she seemed to be very interested in Casey and it was bugging her. Not that she was worried they had a bond that was unbreakable, but that didn't mean some girl couldn't try.

Missy had got all of her stretches out of the way and decided to take out her frustrations that punching bag.

She didn't bother to send Casey a note because she new Casey would know where she is at.

Beating the crap out of the punching bag is exactly how Casey found her when she showed up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lucia Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:06 am

"Hey love, how are you. Giving that puching bag a good kick in the butt," Casey says jokingly, as she walks in. "Good form, but it's obvious that you have some frustrations that you are taking out on this poor bag, would you mind telling me?" Casey says, sitting down against the wall.

Casey Lucia
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:37 am

Melissa was right in the middle of a kick when Casey came in and comment about beating up the bag. She stopped what she was doing and walked over and grabbed her towel wiping herself off a little.

"Well it looked like the bag needed a beating if you ask me." Missy smiled and then headed over to where Casey was sitting and sat down next to her giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Missy was not sure where to start when she wanted to know what was bothering her. It was really nothing she needed to worry about, she knew Casey loved her, she could feel it. But it was still there.

"Well I was out for a run today in the forest and I ran into an interesting site, then I keep hearing about this girl named Katrina. She keeps asking about you, almost like she knows you are."

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lucia Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:52 am

"Yes, her. We are in the same house, and I met her in the forest earlier. She is a little off the deep end, and I have no idea about her. She was a donor, but isn't now and uses that tattoo on her neck to cover up the scars. That's about all I know," Casey replies.

Casey Lucia
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:12 pm

Missy sighed into Casey's shoulder. "I take it she is looking to be a donor again, well she better look somewhere else."

Now that Missy knew what she was, she was a little worried about this girl. She seemed a little more on the dark side than Missy and some people went for that type of girl.

"Well other than meeting psycho, how was your day?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lucia Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:16 pm

"I won't go for her over you. Remember Missy, I can read your mind. She's a little on the creepy side for me. Now, for the rest of my day, the usual," Casey says. "How was yours, other than worrying about nothing."

Casey Lucia
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:34 pm

"I am not worried about you choosing her, I am really not." Missy said.

Missy thought her concerns were important enough to worry a little.

Missy set up off a Casey's shoulders "Worrying about nothing, I think it happens to be something.

"She is up to something and I don't like it, and thats not nothing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lucia Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:05 am

"I'll deal with whatever she is up to, don't you worry," Casey says, wrapping her arms around Melissa.

Casey Lucia
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:24 am

Melissa just snuggled into Casey, she felt like nothing could happen in their little world.

"Well I guess we should get back to training." Melissa sighed

"If I plan on getting to the point of kicking your arse."

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lucia Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:26 pm

"Yes, I guess we do, but it's not going to be my ass your kicking is it?" Casey says, getting up off the wall. "So what was the last thing I taught you?" Casey asks, not remembering after all the drama that was happening.

Casey Lucia
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:42 pm

Melissa thought about it because she could not remember anything either.

"Heck I cannot even remember anymore, why don't you just pick something and make me do it." Missy smiled.

"No it will be Katrina's arse I will be kicking." Missy got this evil grin.

"Well if you don't feel like training you can tell me about her"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3