Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautifully Lost (OPEN)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Beautifully Lost (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Beautifully Lost (OPEN)

Post by Tamara Aquaila Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:11 am

Tamara smiled at him. She could imagine him sitting in one of the chairs by the beach, leaning back and considering what to write a song about. She started walking, her body feeling tense for some weird reason.

"I can imagine you doing so, yes. But walk with me. My muscles are going against me just standing still," she said with a smile.

She then pouted. "Aw you saw through my disguise," she said, her head falling childishly down to looking at the ground, "I who was gonna place spy cams on every tree possible."

She then looked up at him with a smirk. She knew what a camera was, she knew what a videocamera was. She didn't know how to use them, though. She then thought a bit.

"After your first concert back in Germany? Could you squeeze me in to your timetable?" she asked with a charming smile.
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

http://theavengers.forummotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:31 pm

Kaspar didn't realise that his unsual habit of standing very still for long periods of time was in effect now, and when Tamara asked him to walk with her he nodded swiftly, feeling bad that he had made her legs hurt by just standing still for too long.

"Of course, forgive me, I tend not to notice standing up for too long, after all I'm on stage for hours with no break." he smirked lightly.

Laughing light heartedly both at the expression on Mara's face, and at the fact that he had actually had this done to him before, Kaspar shook his head with a small smirk and couldn't wait for this trip to happen, it was sounding so good in his mind.

"Nevermind, I found you out, and you shouldn't pout, it'll line you're pretty face." he said with a simple smile before he started walking at a slow pace through the maze, hoping not to get lost even more in the process.

Pretending to think about it, and counting on his fingers for a while, Kaspar of course had already decided that he would love to go as soon as possible with Tamara to this lake and have a nice swim, so of course this was all for show.

"I suppose that yes I could just squeeze you in there." he joked.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Aquaila Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:06 am

Tamara smiled. He was a gentleman then? She then shook her head.

"No, don't apologize. I'm just very restless. My problem, not yours," she said with a grin.

She then laughed happily. She couldn't count her blessings in meeting a guy who was so kind and good-hearted the moment she sat her feet in British soil. She didn't quite know whether to be happy or not. One thing was for sure; this guy was too special for food. And, yes, that was a compliment he'd never quite get.

"Aw, caring about my face already? How sweet," she said, beaming at him.

She then looked thoughtfully up in the skies. "But where? Maybe at the Kristall Karminrot?" she asked, hoping the beautiful lake was still called so.

(OOC: Shall I go make a thread there? Razz)
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:14 pm

Kaspar smiled lightly and he hoped that it was something that they could do sometime in the future, it was a pastime that he enjoyed, walking, and he hoped that they could visit some of his favourite spots in the future, although he wasn't so sure that it would be a good thing for them to do if the weather was foul, as he normally walked regardless of rain or cold.

When Tamara picked up on the fact that he was caring about her face already, Kaspar smirked and he tilted his head down so that his small blush couldnt be seen.

"Well I would like to think that I care about more than your face, although that was all that was appropriate to comment on in that moment in time."

Grinning Kaspar nodded, that lake was truly beautiful, he had been there before and he hoped that it was still as lovely as he had thought that it was when he last visited a few months ago, you could never be sure with these attacks.

"I think that would be a lovely spot, and I know how to get there." he smirked.

(OOC: Yes please Very Happy)
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Aquaila Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:09 am

Tamara listened amused to the man and her smile widened. "Well, that's sweet of you. And to me, if it's a compliment, nothing is inappropriate," she said with a wink.

She smiled slightly relieved when he said he knew how to get there. That meant the lake was still what she had known it as. She missed it. She hadn't been there in years. Maybe a distant relative of hers lived there? She then realized that that would've been a seriously bad thing. Just because she was good at keeping away from human blood that was still resident in a body, that didn't mean her family branch was.

"Great! Then I'll meet you there," she said happily, and without another word, she turned and phased straight through one of the maze-walls, vanishing from Kaspar's sight instantly.

She was happy. She was very happy. She would see him again, and that was a bright spot in her future. She looked forward to it, and she knew the next few days would be about how much she looked forward to going to that beautiful lake.

(OOC: All right-y! I'll go post it up now!)
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:42 am

Kaspar smiled lightly and it was something that he was beginning to look forward to, swimming in the lake, it would mark his freedom from the tour and it was going to be a wonderful occassion to go and see this woman again, he thought that there was something about her that made him want to meet her again. Perhaps it was because they got on so well together.

"Bye Tamara, I shall see you there indeed, I can't wait." he smiled lightly, a little shocked when she phased through the wall, and he stood there for a while scratching the back of his head, wondering where she was going, before he shrugged his shoulders and apparated away.

(OOC: Yay! Very Happy Thankies! Smile)
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2