Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in the stars (OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

Lost in the stars (OPEN) Empty Lost in the stars (OPEN)

Post by CarlyGrass Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:27 am

Carly slowly meandered through the trees, every so often she looked up at the sky and her eyes fell on the patches of stars she could see in the gapsof the trees. Carly had always loved stars, her mother telling her the stories of all the constellations she knew. Carly always found it comforting to think that although the stars changed, they could be hidden by clouds, but poeple had been staring up at the same ones for thousands of years.

Carly knew she shouldnt be in the forest, but it had looked so beautiful and mysterious she couldn't resist, and after all, she had told herself she would only stay by the very edge.

Looking aroung her surroundings Carly realised she had gone further than she had thought, slightly beginning to panic she tried to make her way back, the only problem was she couldn't remember which path she had taken, this was not good.

Hearing a rustle in the bushes behind her, Carly started to quicken her pace, almost jogging she pushed her way through the tree branches, which suddenly seemed menacing to her. In her haste Carly failed to see the uprooted tree branch in her path, and she came crashing down to the floor. She cursed in pain and frustration as she lay on the leafy ground.

CarlyGrass
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Lost in the stars (OPEN) Empty Re: Lost in the stars (OPEN)

Post by Kaliepos Crystalspark Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:00 pm

There was centaur within the forest she look rather strange that is white as snow as that is.There was something moving through the grass coming through the ground that is moving that was four leg centaur.That is she could not help herself as the centaur a albino centaur moving through the tree it was also blind to add to that. She stopped where she thought was safe place and then she heard something or someone within the forest someone unknown within the forest that should not be here.

She moved quietly trying not to make a sound and trying to be fleet foot as that unicorn but still she listen with her ears trying to catch what was here in the forest and trying to capture the sound of the footsteps and such thing as she listen to the sounds of the girl and she was quiet that is and she listen quietly with wonder was all listening for the sound of the girl and such things.

She heard the sound of some other moment as she came through the brush that is she listen to the sound as she came through the brushes listening to the sound of the other animals and she listen silently that is,
Kaliepos Crystalspark
Kaliepos Crystalspark
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyGrass Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:05 pm

Cary gaspsed as the albino centuar came through the trees, she waited for it her to say something. Then Carly realised the centaur wasn't looking at her, rather hearing her.

"umm... hello?" Carly said, hoping the centuar would be friendly.

CarlyGrass
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaliepos Crystalspark Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:38 am

This creature was very rare but also came with price she was blind she can't see that is with her vision but it did not mean she could not hear the girl she could hear her but her vision it was because too much light she moved toward a tree with shade too much sunlight tend to burn her skin. But she felt of the tree quietly just feeling of it silently she could tell it was bark of the tree by touch. She look back at the girl when she said hello and she look back over at the girl not sure what to make of the girl the forest was dangerous she was not only one that live in the forbidden of the forest.

Umm.. Hello."What was she doing in the forbidden forest and she look down listening waiting for her to say something else that is and what could she say about the girl she look back down at the ground that is and well she was friendly yeah but no she was not some type of horse that the girl could mount if that was her plan and she was not some animal such as that. She was just as smart as the girl and though she was a loner that is she wait for her to say something and she should not be here all the same that is.
Kaliepos Crystalspark
Kaliepos Crystalspark
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyGrass Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:13 am

When Carly recieved no reply she thought she better try something else, slowly standing up so as not to trip over anything she walked closer towards the creature, stopping a few feet away.

"Hi I'm Carly" she introduced herself, "as you can probably see I'm a bit lost, and was wondering if you could tell me the way back to the castle please?" she said with a hopefull smile, hoping she would get a reply.

CarlyGrass
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaliepos Crystalspark Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:28 am

Was the girl deaf she had wonder was all she said Hello back she guess she was deaf but then again. It was too bad that she was it would be hard to take the girl back to the castle if she was deaf that is.

Just travel back where you came from. She respond to the silly deaf girl that what it was seemed to her that the girl was deaf and if he could not hear the other creatures and she would make certain easy on her because of how deaf she was. I could show the way from where the trees stopped and back to hogwart ground you be.She was not about to let the girl on her back she would not let him and such things.
Kaliepos Crystalspark
Kaliepos Crystalspark
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyGrass Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:24 am

Carly was a bit confused by the centaur, it wasnt her fault she was lost. She understood that she shouldnt be in the forest, but really was it too much to ask just to have someone point out the way she should travel back?? All she needed was a point in the direction and she would be fine.

"Thank you, but could you just point me in the right direction and I'll be on my way way" she said, hoping that she wouldnt have to battle through too many bushes on her way back to the castle.

CarlyGrass
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaliepos Crystalspark Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:31 am

Kalliepos finally she was going to have the one thing she dread to bring up. If the girl could not retrace her step back to where she came she could go back to hogwart.

She would hate to bring up her reason she could not point her right direction. I can't do that. Because I am blind. She turn and start to walk away from the girl and she could not see what direction she came from she told her to retrace her steps and to go back from once came. Was it that hard to retrace one steps. That she had to do in the past she told her and she look away from her.
Kaliepos Crystalspark
Kaliepos Crystalspark
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyGrass Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:20 pm

When Carly heard this she was a bit disappointed, as this meant she would just have to pick a direction and walk, hopefully it would be the right one, but she was mostly ashamed that she had made the creature uncomftable, as the centaur turned to go, Carly said "I'm sorry that I made you uncomftable, and thanks for stopping, enjoy the rest of your night".

Then Carly quickly did eneenie meenie minee mo to choose which why to, and wandered off in the direction that she choose. After a while she got to somewhere she knew, relieved it had been the right way. Quickly she then made her way back to the castle.

CarlyGrass
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down