Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting (Tessa and Anne)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fighting (Tessa and Anne) Empty Fighting (Tessa and Anne)

Post by Anne Jones Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:39 pm

Anne walked back to her dorm she was still upset and angry, but she hid it well, if Tessa or Eva came in they would never know. She shouldn't have lost her temper with Damien. He didn't mean to hurt her, but he did the annoying voice in her head said. She hped Parker wasn't freaking out looking for her. She wasn't sure if she could cope right now she would have to talk to people. She was still in shock st what Damien had said, Would anyone care if she jumped off the tower?

She heard the door of the dorm open, but didn't bother looking.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Fighting (Tessa and Anne) Empty Re: Fighting (Tessa and Anne)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:42 pm

Yas had led Tessa back up to her dorm. She was glad to finally be in her room. Yas then jumped up on her bed. Tessa then decided that she was going to make herself comfortable. She then sat down on her bed. She then could feel that she wasn't alone in the room. Maybe it was Anne or Eva.

" Hello?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:46 pm

Anne looked up when she heard some one come in, it was Tessa. "Hey, Tessa i't Anne." She wondered if Damien had told her about her hexing him, she hoped not she needed all her friends right now. "So how are you?" If she was trying to act normal, being polite would be a good starting point.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:48 pm

Tessa smiled when she found it was Anne. " Oh hello." She then started to yawn a little bit. " Well Yas noticed that I was getting tired, so I came up here."

She could tell that she was keeping something from her, but didn't know what.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:56 pm

Anne heard susption in her voice, she was doomed. "So did you talk to Damien, about me trying to hex him." Anne didn't know what made her say it, maybe she wanted to fight maybe she just wanted a reason to yell. Most likely she wanted her to hurt her, for the pain to be phycical rather than emotional.

She waited for Tessa to react she thought of how stupid she was for saying that. She glanced at the picture on her nightstand. Her mother father, and herself smileing up at her. It was taken right after she got her letter. Silent tears formed, but she wiped them away, She had to be strong.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:12 pm

Tessa then blinked a little bit. She was letting everything soak in. And she wanted to make sure that she heard it right. “ What do you mean that you tried to hex Damien?” Ok so she heard it right, but why would Anne do that.

She then raised her voice. “ What do you mean you hex him and why?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:18 pm

Anne didn't know what ws going on with her, but she shouted right back at Tessa. "I Hexed him meaing I threw a spell at him trying to cause him harm. Too bad it didn't work, his head could use deflating." Anne couldn't believe she was saying this but she didn't regret it. She was tired of being nice to everyone. She had the right to be mad.

"I don't know what you see in him." She shouted at Tessa trying to get her anger out. She wanted people to be angry at her, she wanted people to shout at her. More than anything she wanted a reason to hate herself more.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:33 pm

Tessa was shocked this wasn't the Anne that she meet and knew. This had to be a different person. “ How would you like if I hexed you for the same reason.” She was tired of being nice when Anne was just walking all over her. “ You won't get any pity from me.”

“ It doesn't matter what I see in him. I know that he loves me.” She hated that she was yelling and knew that it would get Yas started. But before she knew it Yas let out a bark at Anne.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:43 pm

Anne looked at Tessa"Go for it hex me I wont fight back." she said," I'd deserve it." she muttred. Tears sprang to her eyes again, she hated herself. She should jump off the tower it would be better for everyone.

"Well I'm glad someone loves you Tessa, everyone loves you. You're perfect, the smart, blind girl. Shes been through so much but she handles it with grace. You have friends family," Anne shouted at her, " What am I, the crazy girl that falls all the time, with no friends, and no family." she wispered.

Anne didn't know what made her say the last words but she couln't not say it, "I suppose like your boyfriend you wouldn't care if i jumped off a tower. You can tell him, I was planing on it." She spat bitterly.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:07 pm

Oh how Tessa wanted to hex Anne. But then remember a lesson from when she was growing up. You should never hurt another human. And Anne was giving her all the reason to, but she couldn't do it. Later on she would regret it. “ I can't.”

She then started to blink, Tessa wanted to laugh when Anne called her smart and perfect. “ I am far from those. I struggle with all of my classes. I have still yet to get used to the wizarding world. And Damien found out that I have flashbacks to when the headmistress would beat me at the orphanage.” Tessa could tell that Anne was getting jealous of her.

Tessa blink, she knew Damien would never say anything like that. “ No because it would be stupid to end your life. Because one you are too young to be even thinking about that. And I have no other reasons.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:25 pm

Anne was done fighting, she didn't need to be told she was stupid she already knew that. "I'm jelouse of you Tessa, you have a family and friends. I would do anything to have those. I'm done fighting with you." What was the point.

"You may have flash backs but you didn't see your own mothers murder before it happened." She thought she had it bad, Anne had seen how bad it would be.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:32 pm

Why anybody was jealous of her, she couldn't understand. She was blind, yeah she manged. But life was hard for her. “ I am also done fighting, because it going to end up pointless.” She then sighed, she knew that she would have to stay in the same dorm as Anne.

“ At least you got to see your mother. Granted that it was a murder. My parents gave me up the moment they found out that I was blind. So I grew up most of my life without parents. All I ever wanted was a Mother and Father, and now I have that because I was adopted. Do you know what it is like going through, living without seeing. Do you know what it is like when someone tells you to do something, and you can't. So they beat you and yell at you?” Tessa was starting to get angry again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Anne's anger was gone insted she was filled with hoplessness, "Tessa I would rather be blind than see the things I see." Her curse would cost her alot of things her friend family and her sanity. "Now if you don't mind I'm going to bed, I have a long day tomarow. I have to find out where i'm going to live during the summer." Anne had no clue what she was going to do, it would be hard from now on.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:55 pm

Tessa then whispered. “ I would rather be able to see, than to be blind.” She then laid down on her bed and Yas then went and curled up beside of her. She knew what Anne said really hurt her, but she wasn't going to let her know that. “ I don't care, because I have so many classes and need my sleep anyways.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:59 pm

Anne sighed she had hurrt Tessa but att this point she didn't care. "Night" She said. Crystal curled up in her lap and, she went to sleep dreading the dawn.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:03 am

Tessa knew that Anne hurt her, but at this moment she really didn't care. Both her and Yas went to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:55 am

The Next morning Anne woke up she was feeling better she would try and talk to Damien she saw that Tessa was still asleep, and decided to wait for her to wake up befor heading down stairs. She needed to do this, if she ever wanted to be happy again.

While waiting for her she played with Crystal, and looked at all the letters and pictures of her parents. She was on a very slow road to acceptance. She knew that her parents would want her to live her life to the fullest.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:30 am

Tessa was still asleep, she was holding Yas. Everything was so peaceful, she hated it that she would wake up in the middle of the night because of nightmares. But Yas would always put her back to sleep. She knew that she needed all the sleep she could get.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:35 am

Anne was still waiting she desided to try and wake Tessa up. "Tessa, she said gently, Tessa." IF she didn't wake up she would just give up.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:28 am

Tessa then rolled over. She then mumble in her sleep. " Give me five more minutes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:12 pm

Anne smiled know Tessa would be getiing up soon she sat down on her bed. "Well Crystal maybe it will turn around." she said th the small cat in her bed.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:34 pm

Tessa snuggled into her blankets. She really didn't' want to get out of bed because it was cold. But she knew that she would have to soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:24 pm

Anne was still waiting for Tessa, she had to make tis right. She smiled at the picture on her night stand, her parents loved her, and they would protect her.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:34 pm

Yas the let out a small back. " Yas do I have to wake up now?" Yas then barked again. Tessa opened one eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:41 pm

Seeing that her roommate was waking up Anne tried to calm herself, she had to keep a cool head. No matter what she does it will be ok. she told herself. "Good morning Tessa" she said trying to start off friendly.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next