Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweets for a sister

Go down

Sweets for a sister Empty Sweets for a sister

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:32 am

Tessa had gotten an owl that Agatha wanted to see her. She was excited because she knew this was the time to get to know her other sister. But she has never been to Honeydukes before. Tessa knew that it was a store where she could get candy. She knew that she could get something and maybe keep it up in her dorm. For when she just needed her sugar.

But growing up, she really never had candy before. Her father was the first to give her candy. And Tessa loved it. She didn't know how she lived without candy. When she was in the orphanage she was told that it was bad for her and would rot her teeth out. Yas then was standing by Tessa while waiting for Agatha.

Back to top Go down

Sweets for a sister Empty Re: Sweets for a sister

Post by Agatha Keshet Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:19 am

Agatha ran all the way to Honeyducks, she was late, nothing new there. She quickly scanned the place for her sister. There was a lot of people in there so she changed her approach. She called Tessa's dog hoping that the dog would bring Tessa to her. She decided to wait by the door not knowing if her sister would be inside or not.

"I really need to stop being late" She muttered.

Agatha Keshet
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:27 am

Yas then heard someone calling her name. She then lead Tessa towards whoever it was. Tessa smiled when she realized that it was Agatha. She was glad that Agatha could spend some time with her. It has been hard since their father left them. She was sure to go back to the orphanage.

" Hello Agatha."

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Keshet Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:33 am

"Hey, Sorry I'm late" Agatha gave Tessa a quick hug. "How are your classes so far? We haven't had time to catch up, I haven't even seen Salina yet and we're in the same year" She linked her arm with Tessa's free arm. "The candy awaits, shall we?"

Agatha Keshet
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:38 am

Tessa then hugged Agatha back. " Classes are going good. I just too many of them. " That part she was telling the truth. " Ah yes candy!" She then looked at the shelves and started to get sad. Because she was missing her father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Keshet Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:54 am

"That's good to hear" Agatha smiled. She had taken upon herself to watch out for Tessa and keep her out of trouble. "What shall we get? No frogs, pleeeease" She whined. Frogs, any kind of frogs just freaked her out.

She led Tessa among the shelves and read the names and sometimes the ingredients not knowing what they were herself. She got some Raspberry chocolate and some Every Flavor Beans and placed them in the basket.

Agatha Keshet
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:09 am

Tessa was still upset, this wasn't something that she was used to. And she knew that this wasn't supposed to happen. Tessa thought that she was going to be happy. But she was wrong. " Aww why not I love frogs."

" Can I get a chocolate frog please?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Keshet Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:15 am

Agatha cringed "er..." She stared at the place where the chocolate frogs were displayed. "Alright, but you're not opening that next to me." She knew Tessa was upset but she had no idea how to fix it. 'Hey, at least we still have a mother' didn't seem appropriate even if that's what she had been thinking. The whole point of the shopping spree was to stuff their faces with chocolate and hopefully get over the ordeal.

She knew that out of the three Tessa had been the one closest to her adoptive father and she was probably feeling sad. "I still thing they are gross" She told her sister while grabbing a few boxes.

Agatha Keshet
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:11 am

Tessa laughed a little bit at Agatha. At least she was getting something that could cheer her up. For some reason frogs always did that for her. She just wanted to forget about the whole thing. And she knew that chocolate would make her forget. But it would be extremely hard.

" I am going back to the orphanage. I am not sure why."

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Keshet Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:30 am

Agatha froze, hand in reaching out for the chocolates. "Why?" She asked after a minute or two of silence. She didn't understand why anyone would want to go back there. Maybe her orphanage was different? Had she done something wrong? First, the man that was supposed to be her new father and now Tessa was leaving too. She didn't really know how to react to the news and she sure didn't see it coming.

Agatha Keshet
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:55 am

Tessa sighed a little bit. “ I am not going back to the orphanage to stay. But it seems that someone has come forth.” She really didn't know how to explain this to her sister or even her mother. Tessa wasn't sure how to explain it to herself. “ My real father has came back and was demanding to know where I was.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down