Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questioning The Stars (OPEN)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Questioning The Stars (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Questioning The Stars (OPEN)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:53 pm

She could tell that Cain was smiling at her. And that he was glad that she was taking her eduction seriously. Tessa knew that it was important to her future that she takes everything seriously. She knew that maybe one day she could help put an end to this war.

She hated right now, that Professor Romain and others thought that there problems where bigger than everybody else. Everybody problems are just as important to them. But some people didn’t' want to look at it like that. They wanted to get more attention and pay attention to themselves.

“ Everybody's love ones are just as important. But not everybody sees it like that. I guess that I am different from everybody else. I can see what other people can't.”

She sighed a little bit. “ I want to help end this war. It has taken to much for both sides. I lost my adoptive father because of the Germans. I find this all very pointless. I know history repeats it self, but we have to step it to stop it from happening.”

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2