Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored (Open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bored (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bored (Open)

Post by Briony Romain Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:59 am

Briony, although feeling like it would be prying where she wasn't wanted, wondered why things had gotten tough at the third year of Hogwarts for Dani, presuming that it was bullies or something like that, Briony waited for a moment, before asking;

"I hope you don't think of this as intruding, but what happened to make your experience so bad in the third year?" she asked.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:09 am

Dani sighed and rubbed her arm " That's when I started getting pretty I was a nerd big glasses and all than I didn't need the glasses anymore and that's when guy's started noticing me and they would hit on me and disrespect me and my best friend so I kinda haven't gone on a date in a while" Dani laughed she remembered her best friend being overprotective he still was she smiled.

" But, that was in the past but my friend hasn't changed his ways at all still overprotective and stuff" Dani laughed and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:41 pm

Briony smirked lightly, that was not what she had expected at all, and to be honest, it kind of made sense, she woulldn't have known what it was like to be in the company of losts of boys, having been homeschooled, so Briony didn't have that problem, except when she went into employment.

"Well, there are worse things to be honest, at least you are pretty, some people would have got attention for being the opposite, I just ignored the men when I started working, I have no idea how a friend of mine puts up with it." she sighed "I'm glad to hear that you still have a friend from your school days."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:18 am

Dani nodded " Well, me and my friend have known each other for a few years now I'm not to sure how many years though.

Dani smiled and hummed " Well, I ignore the guys at work but when I'm out in public I... I don't know" Dani said she was stupid when it came to guys she sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:35 pm

Briony was a little surprised that Dani couldn't remember when she became friends with who she presumed was her best friend, although it was none of her business really. Smirking lightly, Briony knew many women who will kill to have male attention like she seemed to get.

"Well there's not much you can do except wear a bag over your head, but you shouldn't treat it like a curse, lots of people would gladly swap places with you." she sighed.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:31 am

Dani nodded a lot of girls would love to be in Dani's position which Dani would gladly change " I know quite a few girls would love to be in my portion with all the guys flirting with me" Dani said with a small sigh.

" So, what house were you in when you went to Hogwarts?" Dani asked with a small smile Dani was trying to change the subject and she didn't know if she had already asked this question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:23 pm

Briony decided that it would probably be a good idea to get away from this conversation before she got angry, after all, she should have learnt to deal with the attention by now, and if she hadn't then tough luck! She needed to take a look at all the other people who want to be like her, and be glad she's the way she is.

"I was homeschooled, I did not attend Hogwarts, but I would have been in Slytherin, I was head of that house before I became Headmistress."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:35 pm

Dani smiled and nodded " One of my best friends was homeschooled until his fourth year I think" Dani said with a small shrug, Dani hummed lightly she looked at Briony.

" Slytherin? That's a good house I was in Gryffindor" Dani said smiling slightly Thornhills had alway's been in Gryffindor one or two were in Slytherin but no for decades Dani hummed lightly and looked at the sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:59 am

Briony smirked lightly, there were very few people who were homeschooled and she was a little bit sad that she had been robbed of the chance to have those funny stories from school, but she supposed that she would have to live with it, she had plenty of funny stories from employment.

"It's not one of the best experiences I've had, but then again, it depended on who was teaching me." she grinned, the memories with her grandmother, were some of the best she had.

Pretending to be repelled by the idea of sitting next to a Gryffindor, Briony shrugged it off with a smirk; "You wouldn't strike me as a gryffindor, but then again I've never seen you in battle."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:42 am

Dani smiled it seemed a lot of kids were homeschooled which Dani had no problem with she smiled and nodded a lot of people couldn't picture her a Gryffindor which didn't bother Dani at all.

" A lot of people can't picture me a Gryffindor but I was a Gryffindor" Dani said with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:00 am

Briony thought on it and she thought that if anything Dani would have been in Ravenclaw, but that wasn't really something that was bothering Briony, after all, if she was a Gryffindor that would mean that she had something hidden inside her that made her that way;

"Hmmm, what was your favourite subject at school?" she asked, wondering what other people enjoyed when they were given more options than potions and duelling.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:23 am

Dani hummed as she thought she loved every subject, she smiled as she thought of her favorite subject " Defense against the dark arts, what's your favorite subject?" Dani asked she knew a lot of Slytherin's liked potions she shrugged in wardly.

Dani wondered why everyone figured her anything but Gryffindor she thought she fit Gryffindor perfectly, she shrugged inwardly.

She saw that a few more people were training Dani watched some of the people train than she shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:10 am

Briony shrugged her shoulders a little bit, there was very little that she learnt when she was being taught when she was little, the main things were duelling, duelling and more duelling, so that was what she supposed she was going to have to say;

"The subject that I liked the best was duelling I suppose, it was all that I was taught for a very long time, but out of school, it was music by far."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:07 am

Dani smiled and nodded " Dueling and music were some of my favorite classes, but I loved Defense against the dark arts" Dani said happily she loved defense she hummed lightly.

Dani yawns slightly " But dueling was what I'm best at or at least that's what people tell me" Dani said with a small chuckle she wondered with the new power if she needed to train she shrugged inwardly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:46 pm

Briony did not know that they had in fact taught music at Hogwarts, she had never been, but they certainly did not teach it now, perhaps she had taken private instruction outside of the school, shrugging this thought off she wondered what Dani played;

"What instrument do you play?" she asked with mild interest "I trust you do still play?"

Shrugging her shoulders Briony smirked; "Nobody ever told me I was good at anything, although I knew it myself, it helps to be able to see what you want and get it in this world, that's how I saw my personal training."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:00 am

Dani smiled " I played the piano and yes I still play the piano" Dani said they used to have music practice when she went to school she shrugged.

Dani nodded " Yep when people tell you you're great at something you don't know if they're saying it to be nice or If they mean it" Dani said with a small shrug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:04 am

Briony smirked lightly, she too played the piano, along with various other instruments, she had always liked the piano best however, it had been the thing that she and her grandmother used to do together, she still had her piano in her house, repaired from the fire.

"I also play Piano, I find it to be the most versatile of instruments, it can play so many different moods and make you feel so many different emotions, I enjoy it the best over all the instruments I know."

Humming to herself for a moment Briony merely nodded, and looked at some of the people training, they seemed to be growing tired, and she sighed lightly.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:14 am

Dani nodded " Exactally, that's why I've alway's loved the piano because it has so many different emotions" Dani said with a smile she had alway's loved the piano she had taught herself how to play, the piano was alway's something dani had loved.

Dani followed Briony's gaze and she noticed people getting tired Dani sighed quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:47 pm

Briony smiled lightly and she got up form the place that she had been sitting, she knew that she needed to get back to her husband and she should probably go now before he started to worry, he had gotten even more protective now that there was two of them, instead of just her;

"Well I suppose I had best be heading off now, it was nice to meet you however Dani, and I will be sure to look you up again in the future, feel free to visit my home any time." bowing her head slightly Briony began to walk out of the arena, and before she reached the outside, she apparated away, back to her home.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:37 am

Dani nodded " Yes I should go as well" Dani said she smiled at Briony " Okay and don't be a stranger if you're ever at the ministry" Dani said with a small smile.

Dani looked around and she walked out of the arena and she disapparated back to her apartment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2