Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Visit to a Graveyard

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Visit to a Graveyard Empty A Visit to a Graveyard

Post by Lilith Elizabeth King Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:43 pm

In a simple silk thin black dress, Lilith walked barefooted with her case at midnight. She does not usually wear such outfitting, but she felt she should do it. She wondered to the nearest graveyard near her home. It only had about twenty - five permanent residents, five in each row, besides a pond where a tree sat. It had a nearly broken swing attached to its thickest branch.

Lilith stopped at the middle of the twenty - five plots and set her case down. It was pure black, but the object inside it was not. It was a silver violin. It sparkled as the moon beams hit it. Something told her to play. Play not only for the living. Let the dead hear it, too. She put her violin in its place on her shoulders and played.

It was one of her favorite classics, The Devil's Trill Sonata. She loves this song so much, that every time she play it, she forgets herself and become one with the song.

Lilith Elizabeth King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

A Visit to a Graveyard Empty Re: A Visit to a Graveyard

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:54 pm

Charlie looked around the graveyard, she could hear some of the most eerie music that she had heard in a while, it made her blood chill and it was something that although made her on edge, it made it all the more beautiful because it touched her to such a deep level.

Wondering who would be playing such music in the middle of the graveyard at midnight, Charlie wandered through the graves, it was a relitavely small graveyard so she could spot the woman from where she sat in the bows of one of the tree, it was something that she would have done all night had she not though it rude to keep eavesdropping.

"You play so beautifully Miss." she said quietly.
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Elizabeth King Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:15 pm

Lilith stopped when she heard a quiet voice complimenting her music. She looked around and found a woman sitting on a tree. She pulled her violin and bow down.

"Thank you, Madame," Lilith said to her, smiling. "But you shouldn't call me miss, call me Lilith. How are you doing in this lovely evening?"

A soft wind blew pass her, trickle around her legs a bit.

Lilith Elizabeth King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Charlie was a little surprised at the name, but she didn't show it, that name was one that was normally associated with evil, and she didn't know why a parent would name their child after something like that, but it wasn't her place to judge that.

Turning her gaze down to the woman again Charlie smiled ever so slightly; "I am fine this evening, Lilith, my name is Charlie Disneur, what do you do out here in the graveyard but playing?"
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Elizabeth King Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:41 am

"Waiting for the Lily to be tainted," Lilith laughed," And the Rose to die. But I would have to wait a long time for that."

She set back her violin on her shoulder and began playing Brahms Lullaby, soft.

"What are you doing here, Madame Disneur?"

Lilith Elizabeth King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:04 pm

Charlie chuckled lightly, and she nodded her head, it would be a long time, but she could wait there until that happened, although she was unsure if Lilith had that ability. With a small smile she listened to the new melody, and she hummed along to it as best she could, although she was no singer.

"I only come to see who was making that music, and now I have found the source and she is interesting, so I will stay to talk if you don't mind, or would you like me to leave you to your playing?" she asked.
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Elizabeth King Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:18 am

"You don't have to go. You are welcome to stay as long as you want," Lilith said. "I sure the dead won't mind having a living person here. They would be more than glad to ease the life of the living. After all you should pity the living than the dead, don't you think so?"

She twirled around twice.

Lilith Elizabeth King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:04 am

Charlie smirked lightly, she was beginning to like this girl, but she had the idea that she was something more than what she seemed, could she be a creature like her? Or was she merely a very wise human for her age? Humming to herself, Charlie thought on her question;

"I think you should pity those caught between for they are neither, but, the hardships of life are much more wearing, than the trooubles of those who are dead, if thhe dead have troubles."
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Elizabeth King Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:06 am

"Even though you shouldn't pity the dead," Lilith said. "I feel the most sad about the ones who chose to stay here. They can never have the chance to go over. They have to stay here for all eternity, even when the world has vanish."

The air became cold, but Lilith didn't noticed. She looked at at the sky and saw the stars.

"Do you believe that when people die, they become a star?"

Lilith Elizabeth King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Charlie smiled lightly, she knew that she was talking about being a ghost now, and she too felt as if it might be something that should be avoided, it wasn't something she thought that they could choose however, Charlie had always attributed it to unfinished business.

"Perhaps they will only stay until their business is done, they must have some reason to stay after all, and for others to pass straight away." she mused.

With a slight laugh Charlie nodded; "I used to believe that yes."
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Elizabeth King Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:11 pm

"You use to? I can see Sarah and Mama and Papa and Uncle Lucy up there. They are shining up there in the sky, waiting for us."

Lilith stopped playing and pointed at the sky where four bright stars were around each other.

"Uncle Lucy is playing with Sarah while Mama and Papa are enjoying their time together. They are so happy."

Lilith sat down, still watching the stars, near a grave that was marked Giovanni Legoth.

Lilith Elizabeth King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:12 am

Charlie looked up at the sky, and raised an eyebrow, the feeling that this woman was something different was coming back to her, either that, or she had simply never met anyone like her before and she was a little bit worried about what the woman might do.

"Do you see that in the stars?" she said quietly "I used to think that when I was a child, many years have passed now, all I believe that awaits me is a pile of dust, and fire." Charlie said, looking up at the stars "I used to think the stars were heaven, but now, I think differently."
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Elizabeth King Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:56 pm

"The stars aren't the heavens, at least that's what I believe. I think they are windows for those who have pass to watch over us. They are like an unlimited amount of broken glass. Mama use to tell me that someone who was worried about what would happen to his family after he died so he broke a mirror that was a family heirloom and took the shattered pieces and threw them in the sky. That's why the stars are so bright. They reflect the light."

"Mr. Legoth ask why do you think differently," Lilith said. "He said he like for young people to believe and wants to help. What a coincidence."

Lilith Elizabeth King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:27 am

Charlie was thinking more and more that there must have been some sort of spiritual energy around the girl as she had grown up and she wondered if that had effected her in some way, of course he kept her thoughts private and she didn't want to offend the girl in front of her;

"That's a nice story, it's a comforter for people to hear to think that there must be somewhere for their loved ones to go, all my time on Earth has made me a skeptic I am afraid Lilith."

Raising an eyebrow a little she wondered just who this man was: "Who is this you speak of? And, I am not so young." she smirked lightly, if only she knew.
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Elizabeth King Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:26 pm

"I wouldn't call it a comforter," Lilith said. "I rather call it hope. Seems nicer. And you should have fear. Without fear, you will not know whether there's danger or not. Without fear, you will not worry about those you love and not be able to show you care by doing whatever you can to protect them."

Lilith stared at the sky, looking for familiar constellation. She can see Leo.

"Mr. Legoth is the spirit of the body on the gravestone I'm leaning on. He compliments your beauty. He says that you are the most beautiful of all of your kind he had hunted. He wish he was still alive to kill you. But, he's dead so he can't. Too bad."

Lilith Elizabeth King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:24 am

Charlie merely nodded to what the woman said to her, after all she was a centuries old vampire, there was no way that her mind was going to be changed, she had lived so long and seen so much that she was probably the more reliable source than this woman in front of her, but she didn't say that she simply stayed quiet.

Raising an eyebrow when a supposed spirit told Lilith that she was a vampire, Charlie shrugged her shoulders and was beginning to decend into a rather bad mood, and she frowned, seemingly at nothing;

"It was probably one of my kind who killed him then if he is so distracted by our beauty, he probably couldn't kill me if he tried, and surely he should be more worried and offended by the fact you're sitting on him?" she asked with an arched eyebrow.
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Elizabeth King Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:16 am

Lilith laughed at both Madame Disneur's and Mr. Legoth's comment.

"It seemed you mad Mr. Legoth a little mad," she said. "But, don't mind him. He said that he did not get killed by a vampire. He does not get distracted by your beauty, it just makes him excited. He keep your heads as trophies. They got destroyed when he died. As for the sitting on his grave, he does not mind. None ever do. Mary always says that I'm the Queen of the Underworld. Not like Persephone from the Greek myths, but as a queen of her own. Not king like our last name because she thought Queen fit me better. You would seems like a good duchess, Madame Disneur."

Lilith Elizabeth King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:31 am

Charlie grinned a little bit and she couldn't help but let out a rather cold laugh at what the spirit said, there was very little that he could do when he was dead and she was still...at least able to move around, whether her form of life was still alive, Charlie did not know for sure, she would like to think that it was.

"Well there is very little he can do now, he is dead and I am not, it would seem that I win." she smirked.

Listening to Lilith talk, Charlie wondered if there was something the matter with her, obviously she could talk to spirits but she didn't know if they were starting to affect her in some manner; "Who is Mary?" she asked a little bit confused and then she smirked "A dutchess you say? I have never been at such a high title."
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Elizabeth King Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:25 am

"A duchess or a noble woman, but never a princess," she said. "You don't seem like the type to have their streotyped innocence."

Mr. Legoth said something, but she ignored it.

"Mary's my cousin, thought it's not her name. She is the pride of the King family. A jewel among jewels. She's Uncle Lucy's daughter, his pride and joy, even after he died. He's probably telling Sarah all about her even though she was only one when he died. Papa likes to make fun of him for it, though Mama would always deck him in the head."

She smiled and giggled when she remembered a scene when her father flipped four year old Sarah in the air and her mother scolded and started hitting him with her broomstick. Never did he do it again.

Lilith Elizabeth King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:55 am

Charlie grinned a little bit and remembered what she was like when she was in her younger stages of vampirism, after all, she had met her soul mate in a rather risque manner for the day, and she wouldn't have had it any other way, it made them who they were after all.

"No I don't think I ever had that innocence." she grinned wider "Nor would I want it."

Wondering if all the people that she was talking about were dead, Charlie hummed slightly, it sounded like they were truly a family together, and it was something that would be very saddening if they all, bar Mary, were in fact dead, it would mean that Lilith was alone;

"Are all these people dead?" she asked quietly "I mean no offense, I am just a slight confused."
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Elizabeth King Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:00 am

"People in this grave?" Lilith asked. "Yes, they are. My parents? Yes. Sarah? Yes. Uncle Lucy? Yes. Mary? No. If she was, Aunt Ella would be very sad. Mary is the jewel of the King family, especially to the distant branches because Uncle Lucy was the oldest of the main family. Papa was second. I wished Mary wasn't so prideful since she agreed to marry one of our cousins. I don't like any of our distant pureblood cousins. They're going to use her. All this because she is a girl."

She frowned and stared at a small white flower that had just grew in front of her.

"Pride is a stupid thing, isn't it?

Lilith Elizabeth King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:07 am

Charlie hummed a little, this was indeed a very sad case that all the girls family seemed to be dead, of course all of her family was also dead, but that was to be expected when you were close to 500 years old, even wizards struggled to live to a fifth of that age, especially when a war was on.

"I see, it is odd how people think that they can use women, it is shameful I think when women allow themselves to be used simply because it is the easiest option, to go with what is arranged, instead of fighting for what they should have like lots of others that have gone before them." Charlie sighed, it was a waste of effort, what their forebearers had gone through if people did not appreciate it.

"It is, indeed. It is a sin after all."
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Elizabeth King Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:06 am

"Mary chose to do it," Lilith said. "Even though she knows she will be use. She has pride for the King family and want to continue the line of the main branch. Our distant cousins will marry her and move his family to the main branch. They will also inherent the wealth. Mary was given the choice and she said yes. It was her duty she kept saying. I think she was doing it for me as well."

A few more small white flowers grew. Lilith picked them up.

"Continue the pure line of the King. What a stupid girl she is."

Lilith Elizabeth King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:23 am

Charlie never understood the whole 'continuation of the line' argument, and she had come from a time where many people had done that themselves, it was a little bit odd if you had to ask her, simply because there was nothing that you could do, in the future everyone would have to mix together, so why force yourself to be with someone you didn't love?

"It's all family politics then." she said with a small sigh "That is very sad, people should marry and be together for love, not for the benefit of their family, or for money, they are all immaterial when you have the one that you are intended to be with by your side."

Seeing more plants springing up Charlie smiled lightly; "From what I have seen, you look like you can handle yourself." she smirked.
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Elizabeth King Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:05 am

"Of course, I can handle myself," Lilith said,"but like you said, it's family politics. My father was the second child of the main family and my mother was also a King from a distant family, that's makes me the second family. If she refused, then I would be forced to be married. Must have some from the main family to continue the true line. First child of the first child."

Lilith started making the white flowers into a flower crown.

"Sure, people should marry for love, but people are human. We have greed and pride. That's why we are so different from every other creature. Power and money can make anybody greedy. We are blinded by our wants to see what we should have."

Lilith Elizabeth King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next