Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Visit to a Graveyard

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Visit to a Graveyard - Page 2 Empty Re: A Visit to a Graveyard

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:00 am

Charlie was beginning to think that it was perhaps a little strange to be sharing this with a complete stranger, but she didnt mind in fact she found it quite interesting to see how some of the families worked, they were rather like vampiric clans in a way, in the way in which they were so regimented and stuck in their own views.

"Hm, I see, and where abouts do you hail from? England? Or perhaps another country?" she asked, wondering if there was some sort of custom in a different country that she was ignorant of, or if this was still carrying on in Britain.

With a small hum, Charlie thought back to the time, a long long time ago when she had been human, there had of course been things that she had regretted, but there was room for error, she was young, and allowed to make those mistakes;

"As one grows older one sees the errors of the ways you have followed in your youth, and make to change them, but instead it carries on in a cycle."
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

A Visit to a Graveyard - Page 2 Empty A Visit to a Graveyard

Post by Lilith Elizabeth King Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:43 pm

Lilith was almost done with her flower crown, but she felt it was missing something. She mused about what Madame Disneur had just said.

"Nobody knows where the King family originated," Lilith said. "I know that we came from all over the world, but it's most probably Europe since our name is English."

She started to look around for something to put in the middle front of the crown. She couldn't find anything. She whispered into the wind, letting it blow to a certain blackbird.

"Thing always goes in a cycle, whether they wish to or not, like the cycle of life or the cycle of water. You can change your errors of your ways, but it does not mean anything will change."

Lilith Elizabeth King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:59 am

Charlie hummed lightly and she listened to what Lilith said to her, there was something about the girl that just made her feel like she could put up with what she said, when coming from anyone else it would sound slightly patronising, given the fact that she was probably 10 times her age, if not 20.

"I see, I guess that you are part of a very old family?" she asked, looking up to the stars in the sky, there were a few that stood out to her, and she made the connections between them, eventually they looked like a cat in her minds eye, and she searched for other shapes amongst them.

"Things will not change if you do not wish them to." Charlie spoke, this was very true, if you changed and then lacked the conviction to carry on the change, that would mean that nothing would happen, and your mistakes would carry on into the next generation and the next.
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Elizabeth King Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:21 pm

Lilith felt the earth below her, move. She stayed in this stop too long. She had to leave, but she wanted to stay to talk with Madame Disneur. She'll stay until she was done with the flower crown. It seems Raven was nowhere close yet.

"My family isn't old," Lilith smiled. "The King family is ancient. Based on the records we haven't lost, Teresa and I are the 53rd generation. We might be older, but we lost half of our records in the Pure Royal War. I'm sure that we are related to everyone with magic."

Baby breath grew behind the gravestone. She picked them and attached them to the flower crown. "Thank you, Mr Legoth," she whispered.

"I disagree with your statement. Things will change whether you wish or not. Time changes everything. Something new will grow old. The healthy will die. The young will grow. Nothing can't be changed."

Lilith Elizabeth King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:52 am

Charlie never much thought much of people who liked to brag about their family, but she had asked the question herself, the fact that they were related to everyone magical was something that she really couldn't see happening, especially because magic spanned over so many countries it was going to be nigh impossible to have a relation to everyone in the country, everyone in the world.

Or they would be so so tenuous they wouldn't even be worth mentioning.

"I see. So they are still old then, but just older than I perhaps thought. It is quite odd really how you hate your family but you keep track of what generation you are, or does you family drill it into you at an early age?"

Seeing the flowers grow from the grave Charlie merely made a small noise in the back of her throat, and smirked when she said that she disagreed with her, and shook her head a little bit;

"You just said before that nothing will change, will things change? Or wont they? Make up your mind." she said, while she looked at her nails, reclining like a cat on the tree branch.
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Elizabeth King Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:00 pm

"I never said I hate my family," Lilith started. "Just some traditions. Only some part of the King family really care for blood purity, but most of those in or close to the main family didn't. We have records kept at King's Castle, where Teresa lives. Also, this violin of mine, is pasted from generation to generation. Each time it changes owners, each new owner place their own spell on it. If you let someone who specializes in such items, they can easily tell.

Lilith realized that her hands were getting colder than it should. The earth beneath her had a surge of energy. Something moved.

"It seems I did say something confusing." She thought for a moment. "Maybe it would make more sense if I said that 'Time changes everything for better or for worse, whether you change it or not.' Does that makes more sense? Such think is very troublesome for me to think about. Now that I think about it, everything I been saying might be a huge confusing. Now that's really confusing."

Lilith Elizabeth King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:03 pm

Charlie looked around and even though she would love to continue the conversation with the woman in question she began to sense that the dawn was approaching and she needed to get out of here quickly, otherwise she wouldn't be around for much longer.

Hoping that the woman wouldn't think on her as rude, Charlie jumped down from the branch, landing on her feet, slightly bent over so that the shockwave wouldn't hurt her, not like it would have caused any damage at all. With a small smile she turned her head to the horizon;

"As confusing and interesting as this conversation has been I fear that the Sun believes I have over stayed my welcome so I had best be away from this place now, I hope that you and I may meet in the future." she smirked gently, and in a flash of shadows, she was gone.
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Elizabeth King Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:27 am

Madame Disneur's leave was quick and surprising, but Lilith understood. She had to leave too. She stayed too long and things were moving. She smiled.

"Good bye, Madame Dineur," she said. She left without another word.

Lilith Elizabeth King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2