Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hogwarts Ball (Open to all Hogwarts Professors and Students)

+25
Mace Balfour
Raziel Ciero
Ariana Jenkins
Zara Hawkins
Sofia Slytherin
Xander Clarke
Victoria Rossmund
Cobalt Smith
Richard Romain
Tess McCartney
Parker Emery
Lolly Hart
Airen Auditoren
Eva Jordon
Anne Jones
Eric Laterman
Teresa Maria King
Keiba Namid
Jaycie Simple
Ash Johnson
Senium Nex
Haley Vilde Smith
Sam Hawthorn
Charlotte Smith
Briony Romain
29 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Hogwarts Ball (Open to all Hogwarts Professors and Students) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Hogwarts Ball (Open to all Hogwarts Professors and Students)

Post by Charlotte Smith Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:08 am

Charlotte felt a lot more comfortable now that she had Airen's arm around her, she had decided that she would show her Papa and that she would be able to have as much fun as she could tonight and maybe look and see if she could steal away and see Viktor using Uncle Richie's floo while he was busy with Auntie Briony.

Looking down the table full of food, Charlotte saw something that she had never seen before, and it made her giggle a little bit, but she picked it up and showed it to Airen non the less;

"Look, it's been cut into the shape of an octopus!" she grinned, pointing to one of the sausages on the table, it looked so cute she almost didn't want to eat it, until her stomach rumbled a little bit and she decided that he had better eat it anyway "And it tastes lovely too."

Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

The Hogwarts Ball (Open to all Hogwarts Professors and Students) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Hogwarts Ball (Open to all Hogwarts Professors and Students)

Post by Airen Auditoren Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:12 pm

Airen looked around at the table full of food. He smiled at Charlotte when she pointed out the funnily shaped sausages that looked like octopuses. He took a small cheese cube on a toothpick and popped it into his mouth. He held the toothpick in between his fingers as he chewed the cheese cube.

"I bet it does," he remarked, smiling gently. He looked around the ball. It was getting late, and most people were just chatting. He stifled a yawn behind his hand. He didn't want this night to end.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:57 pm

Tess hid a grin at Xander's confused look, but said nothing, not wanting to bother him. When she song ended she was somewhat disappointed that the spells had been broken, but as she was led by him towards the food she found herself liking the attention he gave her.

But as she heard his question her cheeks reddened at him reminding her of their previous encounter during summer break. She looked up at him her embarrassment evident in her cheeks and bit her bottom lip as she looked down, her lips tugging upwards as she saw his smirk.

"W-well" she said clearing her throat.

She distracted herself by grabbing a plate for each of them and handing one to him. As she collected food, she described her summer.

"I found myself in Spain again, lovely time really. Mother was quite pleased to be back there again. We also went to visit Beauxbatons School of Witchcraft, she was showing off about her great her school was. After that we returned home and well...I saw you again"

She took a bite of mango to stop herself from rambling on. Merlin all his ranting had passed on to her. As she ate the piece of mango, she got light food ranging from spinach and cheese quiche to dumplings and avoiding anything that had fish. Once she could speak once more she asked.

"And you?"

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sullivan Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:24 pm

Tightening his tie once more, Luke entered the ballroom with nervous excitement. He was back, he was older, and he was just happy to get away from his family. Hogwarts was his home and he was just happy. Walking in, he saw that it was filled with students all chatting away. He wasn't the best chatter bug, but he appreciated a talk or two.

Seeing Xander he smirked seeing him with Tess, but wondered where...as he saw her a small smile appeared on his face and he immediately walked towards her. Sitting down he gave her a friendly smile and ignored his heart beating rapidly.

"Hi" he told Victoria.

Luke Sullivan
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mace Balfour Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:25 pm

Mace pretended to wince in pain when Keiba hit him. Then he rubbed the spot and said, "Ow, be careful, you could damge me. I am rather fragile you know." Mace grinned, thinking himself anything BUT fragile.
At Keiba's question, he laughed a little. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you. And you say you have hair problems."

Mace turned in a circle and took in the Hall. "Wow, this is great," He said. "Who'd have thought that the Great Hall would scrub up to this?"

Mace Balfour
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:15 am

Charlotte smiled lightly when she saw that Airen was yawning a little behind his hand and she looked at the exit of the hall and she wondered whether she would be able to go to bed now, but, there was something inside her that didn't want this night to end, it was amazing.

"Are you a little tired there?" she teased lightly, but she didn't try to make too big of a deal about it "I like these balls so much, it's a nice chance to be together with everyone, and they're so much fun." she grinned, and then remembered that she wanted to go to see Viktor after the ball...so she shouldn't be tired.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Airen Auditoren Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:09 pm

Airen gazed around the ball idly. He looked around at all the people talking and having fun. He smiled at the fact that things were so much more smoother than the last ball. He looked around and saw a few people he knew. He and Charlotte had this habit of going off for some alone time. He felt bad for always leaving people.

"Maybe a little bit, but I'm sure if I just sucked on this, I'd be fine," he said, spying a peppermint and plucking it up with his fingers. He tucked it in his pockets for later if he felt even more drowsy.

"They are fun, especially when you have some one to share them with," he said, placing his hand over hers. He sent her a soft, gentle smile.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:19 am

Wondering what it was that Airen was going to be eating to make him more energised, Charlotte smiled when she saw that it was a peppermint, taking one for herself she smiled lightly and sucked on it, it had plenty of sugar in it, and that must be what woke Airen up when he had one.

"Hmmm, I wonder what it must be liked for all the creatures that live in the forest, being able to see the party going on in here and not being invited." she said quietly, her mind casting back to the dragon she had befriended with Airen in the forest.

Charlotte snapped back to listen to Airen when he placed his hand over her own, and she grinned a little bit, it seemed that it was only them doing much of anything, and again she wondered where all the Professors were this time around, they weren't very talkative.

"Everything is better with someone to share it with." she smiled
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Airen Auditoren Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:02 am

Airen thought about Charlotte's question. He thought of what it would be like to see others having so much fun, and yet never being able to join them. He would feel bad, but there are many creatures in the forest. Perhaps they were having their own party.

"I think that they have their own fun to compensate," he replied, voicing his thoughts. He thought of what Nobelio would be doing tonight.

Airen gave her hand a gentle squeeze. He led her back to the table they previously sat at. He eased into the chair and set his cup of water down on the table.

Smiling at her answer, Airen placed a soft kiss on her cheek.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:07 am

Charlotte smiled, it made her happy to think of what she was missing out on in the forest, it was such a beautiful place that she couldn't help but want to go there right now, it was something that although she wanted to do, she knew she couldn't, because she would surely get in trouble, and maybe even get hurt because of it.

"I think that they would be, after all, there are quite a few creatures around, it would make sense that they would have their own party, maybe one day I will get to see it." she smiled lightly

Looking around she smiled once more, everyone else it seemed had left and there were only a few teachers still around, sucking at her lip piercing she tilted her head in the direction of the door;

"Do you want to walk me back to the common room?" she asked with a faint blush.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Henley Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:21 am

Lucia looked up as a woman walked over to her and Sofia. She beamed at her, rose and stuck out her hand.

"It's nice to meet you Natasha. I'm Lucia Henley, professor in Defense against the Dark Arts, Head Deputy, Healer and Keeper of Keys and Grounds," she said with a soft smile, "And please join us."

Lucia gave a smile. "So, are you looking forward to your first lesson?" she asked curiously.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

http://theavengers.forummotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Willow Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:36 pm

Natasha was relieved that they hadn't turned her away. She had never actually taught before and it was a little daunting thinking of these educators as her peers.

She shook Lucia's hand and took a seat next to her. "Thank you. And I'm really looking forward to teaching. I've never actually done it, so I've been looking over the notes from the previous professor. I'm really hoping to spruce things up a bit and give them some practical application stuff as well."

Thinking over all the jobs Lucia had she felt exhausted already. "How do you manage all those responsibilities AND create your lessons?" She was worried about being able to keep her students engaged, let alone worrying about other duties.

Natasha Willow
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 am

Anne looked at Damien and Tessa dance she felt so jealous. She closed her eyes and made up her mind about the thing she had been on the fence about all summer. She couldn't deal with this any of it. She sighed and walked out of the hall. She knew no one would see. No one cared. She sighed and moved to her room to look up that poison. She was going to kill herself it was the only thing she could do. She was as good as dead anyway. Hugo wanted her that way, she was choosing how that was all. She couldn't look at his eyes light up when he saw her again.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Airen Auditoren Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:32 pm

Airen smiled warmly down at Charlotte, glad that she was having fun. He quirked a smile at her comment of maybe one day seeing the type of party the creatures had when they themselves were at a ball. He draped an arm over her shoulders and hugged her to him.

"Maybe one day," he whispered softly in her ear.

Suddenly feeling tired, Airen nodded his head and extended his arm out to her. He didn't know if he could enter the Slytherin common room, but perhaps he could walk her to the entrance.

"Of course, milady," he said gently. He led her out the Great Hall to her common room.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6