Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting a new

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Starting a new - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting a new

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:00 pm

Dani smiled as he pulled her close she smiled " Yes, you could hage given me a warning" Dani laughed and she smiled she looked up at him and smiled

" I also want to kiss you" Dani said with a smile she looked up at him she couldn't believe how handsome he was she smiled inwardly.

Last edited by Danielle Thornhill on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:14 pm

Angelus smiled a little "Sorry about that, I was have tempted to kiss you during the trip and then it wouldn't have been such a surprise."

Angelus knew this was the woman for him and he wanted to savor every moment he had not felt this way about a woman in a very long time.

Angelus reached up his hand to brush some of her hair out of her face.

"Beautiful, completely beautiful" Angelus smiled as he pulled her too his lips and kissed her very gently, only wanting to deepen it with her permission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:44 pm

Dani smiled " Well yes you would've surprised me" Dani said with a small laugh than she smiled at him.

She knew this man was the man for her Dani smiled and before she knew it he kissed her.

Dani got on her toes, cause she was smaller than him and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:40 pm

Angelus smiled when she stood on her tippy toes to kiss him he actually lifted her a little. It didn't bother him at all that she was a little bit smaller than him she was a light as a feather, but would never think twice that she couldn't kick his arse.

Angelus was having trouble wanting to leave her but he knew he would have to. Releasing the kiss then placing her back on the ground he left his head laying on her forehead looking at her.

"Thank you for a lovely evening, I could stand right here forever." Angelus smiled then kissed her nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:56 pm

Dani smiled when he picked her up, when he released the kiss she didn't want him to go but she knew he had to, Dani smiled.

" Thank you for inviting me on this lovely evening, and I wish I could stand here forever" Dani said with a smile she kissed his nose and she grabbed her keys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:02 pm

Angelus was having trouble leaving Dani, and he could describe the feeling he was having. When she puled out he keys he had to grab her hand to stop her, he just had to kiss her one more time.

"I am finding it hard to leave you at the moment, a week seems like a long time from now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:11 pm

Dani smiled and blushed slightly she really didn't want him to go but she knew he had too, Dani than nodded " Yes a week does seem like a long time, doesn't it" Dani said with a slight nod than she all of a sudden heard a howl and scratching.

Dani frowned than looked at the door she looked at the ground and she saw Zephyrs paw's shadow Dani shook her head " Zephyr's upset" Dani said with a small and sad smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:18 pm

Angelus sighed a little but had to smile. "They are just like our own children, they must come first."

Angelus smiled and turned to leave, "You better make sure he is ok, I do not want to come in between the two of you."

Angelus hoped that someday the dog would like him and be willing to share his master with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:36 pm

Dani nodded " Yes they are like children" Dani agreed while shaking her head Dani unlocked her door and she smiled at Zephyr.

" Hey Zephy" Dani said while picking him up she smiled and kissed his head, Dani hoped that Zephyr and Angelus would get along Dani snapped her fingers " Hey Angelus, why don't you come over tomrrow, and I'll make lunch" Dani asked she figured that if Angelus came over to the house Zephyr would try to be civil Zephyr looked at Dani like she had four heads.

" What?" Dani asked him but she shook her head and turned to look at Angelus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:59 pm

Angelus nodded his head, "I would be glad to join you for lunch tomorrow."

Angelus looked over at the dog. "Zephyr, you really are a beautiful dog." He smiled and then looked at Dani.

"So I will see you tomorrow." Angelus leaned over to kiss her cheek earning him a growl from the dog, but it was worth it to kiss he again.

"Bye" and then Angelus apparated home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:05 pm

Dani smiled and she glared as Zephyr growled at Angelus " Bye" Dani said she shook her head at Zephyr and she walked inside her apartment.

Dani locked the door behind her and she smiled she couldn't wait for Angelus to come over she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2