Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having A Drink (OPEN)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Having A Drink (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Having A Drink (OPEN)

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 10:17 pm

Candy smiled. “ Yes I know I can't tell you how many times guys followed me home. Duke made sure that they didn't come back.” She was smiling as she was thinking about what Duke was. “ I am not sure what type of breed he is. I found him and took him off the streets. I know when I am not working, then I am at a local animal shelter giving my time.”

She was still smiling when he would get her the tickets. “ Thank you, I am sure my boss will give me a night off. Seeing how I am one of her best dancer.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Tue May 15, 2012 12:49 am

Kaspar hummed a little, he was a bit confused when she didn't know what breed the dog was, perhaps it was something very obscure that was not often seen? Hearing that she was able to work at an animal sanctuary when she was not at work, Kaspar smiled gently;

"That's such a lovely thing to do, I know that it must be something you love very much to do it in your free time, and for no money I am sure." he grinned cheekily "Volunteering is something I've never done, bad me."

Nodding his head, Kaspar smiled gently;

"If not then I am sure I can persuade her, do you suppose she would allow me to take your place fi she should deny you? I suppose that I could draw in some customers." he joked, fluttering his eyelids.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 12:08 pm

Candy smiled when she started to think what kind of breed Duke was. She really wasn't sure about it. But she was glad that she found him wondering around on the streets. She loved it when she could make people smile. Candy also knew that not only did she volunteer but she also gave them some of the money that she would earn.

“ Thank you for saying that. I know that I am helping an animal but helping volunteering. And it makes me feel good at the end of the day. And that is why I do it, I am sure that you would love it. I know there is some dogs that I want to take home. But the usually go to good homes and that is why I do it.

Candy then laughed at the thought of Kasper taking her place. “ I am sure Shadow would let me off. But I am sure you could talk to her about singing in her new club. I know she has been trying to talk me into singing.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Sun May 20, 2012 5:01 am

Kaspar knew that although it was a good cause and he could admire other people for doing it, he was not an animal person, especially not a dog person, although he would be very good at walking it, there would be times that he just wanted to be alone...

And there it would be...yapping away and wanting attention, the thought of about twenty of those just made him cringe lightly.

"Perhaps not in an animal environment though, I don't really do animals, so maybe I would be best off in some sort of fund raiser, I'll be good at those, get my legs waxed for charity or something." he smirked lightly.

Holding his hands up Kaspar shook his head; "No way man, I think my manager would shoot me if I thought about that seriously."
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2