Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Char-Kitty's got a Kitty (Cobalt and Charlotte)

2 posters

Go down

Char-Kitty's got a Kitty (Cobalt and Charlotte) Empty Char-Kitty's got a Kitty (Cobalt and Charlotte)

Post by Cobalt Smith Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:42 am

It had been a few days after the argument and Cobalt had decided that it was time to give Charlotte a little surprise he'd be saving for awhile now. Well, he'd had the idea for awhile at least. He smiled as he lead his daughter down the path to the front door, having taken her from Hogwarts for the weekend,

"I told you I've got a little surprise but what I didn't tell you is that you're going to have to name it." he opened the door and a cute little black kitten jumped into his waiting arms, purring happily, "Well, you're going to have to name him."

He smiled a little bit and offered the kitten to Charlotte,

"I was thinking we could look after the little guy together." he chuckled, "Also as a friend for when you turn into a cat. Could be fun after all."

(Kitty - Char-Kitty's got a Kitty (Cobalt and Charlotte) Black-white-kitten)
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Char-Kitty's got a Kitty (Cobalt and Charlotte) Empty Re: Char-Kitty's got a Kitty (Cobalt and Charlotte)

Post by Charlotte Smith Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:15 am

Charlotte wondered what was what when Cobie had taken her out of Hogwarts, she was a little excited, maybe they were going to be doing some bonding time? Maybe they were going to go out for a nice meal in a cafe somewhere, they could go out painting sometime perhaps.

Now she was being led down the path to the garden and she wondered even more what was happening, it was something that made her heart race a little bit, it was going to be something big if Cobie was making this much of a deal about it. Maybe it was something that he had made her? A present or something.

"Awwwwwwww!" she squeaked as she saw what it was that Cobie was leading her too and she quickly took him into her arms, scratching the back of the kitties ears "He is so cute!"

Grinning happily Charlotte hugged Cobie with one arm and she squeaked happily again, realising that she was going to have to name it, and she already had the perfect name in mind, but she wondered if Cobalt would approve;

"I think it's going to be wonderful having this little guy."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Char-Kitty's got a Kitty (Cobalt and Charlotte) Empty Re: Char-Kitty's got a Kitty (Cobalt and Charlotte)

Post by Cobalt Smith Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:24 am

Cobalt had been given the wake up call that he needed with the agrument and he wanted to make things right with Charlotte. He wanted to make sure she knew that he did love her, as much as it was possible for anyone to be loved. He loved her more than anything. That was why he had some plans for the weekend. He could tell that she was beginning to get excited about his surprise and he hoped that his initial surprise would be worth it,

"I'm glad you like him." he replied with a grin, "He's a very clever kitty that one. Seems to respond when I talked to him. I'm sure he'll love you very much though."

He returned her one armed hug with a grin as he continued to lead Charlotte and the unnamed kitty into the house,

"It's going to be something that's for sure." he chuckled, "So what are you thinking of calling him?"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:16 pm

Charlotte was glad that the cat seemed to be smart, that would mean that when she talked to him he would be able to understand her problems, and maybe he would even be able to point her in the right direction with the tones of his mews, although she wasn't sure if he would be able to do that much.

Hearing a caw from the branches of one of the trees in the garden, Charlotte could see Hannibal sitting there and looking at the cat as if it would make a welcome snack for her, giving him a warning look, Charlotte's hand darted down into the grass and picked up a mouse, tossing it to Hannibal it seemed to placate him for a while.

"I just hope that he and Hannibal get along, I'll have to keep an eye on both of them while they're still young, after all I don't want my new little kitty to be eaten."

Walking back into the house, Hannibal followed them, and perched on Charlotte's shoulder, his head elongating to look at the cat, sighing a little bit Charlotte knew that there would be problems;

"I'm going to call him Viktor."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:44 am

Cobalt had bought the cat because not only was it a very cute cat but it seemed to be very intelligent as well. It would give Charlotte a greater means of communication with the animal if it seemed to respond to her. Although he had to admit that bringing the cat into the house while Hannibal was here was almost asking for trouble. However he was sure that he'd read about a charm that was able to keep two or more animals from doing each other any harm,

"I've heard of a charm that can stop animals from attacking each other, even if they dislike each other." he told his daughter with a smile, "So you can try to help them be friends but if it doesn't seem to be working we have a back-up plan."

He smiled and adopted a thinking position, teasing his daughter as he glanced at her,

"Mmm I like the name Nickel better. But they're both just as good. Viktor. Nickel. About the same." he commented before smirking, "Your cat, you name him what you like, as is your right. I know why you want to call him that too. Or rather... the nose knows."

Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:34 pm

Charlotte knew that Hannibal understood that he was not to eat Viktor, but she could tell that he was also not very happy about the situation, then again, she supposed that he might be a little worried that Viktor was now going to get all of her attention as opposed to him having it all, jealousy amongst pets was something Charlotte never thought she would have to deal with.

"I think that charm might be a good idea in the early days, after all, Hannibal doesn't look very impressed with Viktor-kins do you Hannibal?" she asked in a baby voice, tickling the bird under the chin before she was swiped at playfully by the kittens tiny paw.

Not really caring that Cobalt knew that she was trying to get the cat named Viktor because she had missed her German friend a lot, she was just glad that he didn't seem to want to blow up and tell her that she couldn't go and see him, even though she could see that he wasn't happy when she mentioned it before.

"Well we could call him both but I think it's a little bit long for a cat name, don't you Viktor?" she asked the cat, which seemed to nod and Charlotte grinned "See, Viktor agrees with me."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Wed May 09, 2012 3:57 am

Cobalt was watching Charlotte interact with both of her pets and couldn't help but chuckle a little bit to himself. Seemed that his daughter was going to have to learn how to diplomatically manage two of the animal kingdom's biggest rivals. Of course he had full confidence that Charlotte could train the two of them,

"I'll get to researching it so that your ickle viki-kins can be safe." he chuckled and stuck his tongue out at the kitten when it mewed in an annoyed fashion, "Too far away for you to claw little kitten."

Charlotte seemed happy that Cobalt hadn't blown up about her visiting Viktor in Germany despite what he did to her in the past. If he was honest he was more upset that she went behind his back than he was upset that she'd gone. After all he knew that her charmed bracelet would let him know the instant anything was wrong and he could be there in next to no time. He chuckled a little bit as he lead Charlotte and her animals up to a door in their home. It was the door to his study but it wasn't his study anymore,

"I also have this little surprise for you. We agreed that I was spending too much time working. Both types of work. So..." he opened the door and instead of his business-like study, a small gallery and art workshop was in the large room now, "I decided that you could put the room to better use than I could as a gallery and workshop."
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Tue May 15, 2012 12:41 am

Charlotte smiled happily when Cobie tried to tease her about the fact that she had named the cat Viktor again, she didn't really care however as she knew that it was going to be a good name and that she wouldn't get to see him as often as before as things were getting more and more heated between the two countries.

"Awwww don't be mean to little Viktor, all he did was want to have a little play with you, you shouldn't have antagonised him." she told Cobalt with an authoratative smile on her lips "Isn't that right Viktor? Isn't that right?"

Blinking a little when she saw that there was a totally new change to the room that had once been Cobalt's study, it was now a beautiful gallery and it had all the space that she needed in order to do all of her creations fo her art.

There was a large place for sculpting and a large area for hanging her peices that were finished.

"Thank you so much Papa! This is amazing!" she squeaked, and jumped into Cobalt's arms "You're so lovely giving this to me. I...I have something I want to give to you too."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down