Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling glam (Char and Cobalt)

2 posters

Go down

Feeling glam (Char and Cobalt) Empty Feeling glam (Char and Cobalt)

Post by Cobalt Smith Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:18 am

Cobalt disapparated to Diagon Alley with his hand wrapped around Charlotte's shoulders to bring her with him. He ruffled her hair quickly as he gestured to the shop in front of them, the best clothes shop in Diagon Alley to most,

"And here we are!" he grinned happily before poking her on the nose playfully, "I'm paying for the dress alright?"

Moving up, he held the door open for her with a smile,

"Come on then dear, show me the dress that you've had your eye on!"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Feeling glam (Char and Cobalt) Empty Re: Feeling glam (Char and Cobalt)

Post by Charlotte Smith Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:45 am

Charlotte still had not gotten used to the feeling of disapperating anywhere, she wasn't sure that it was a feeling that's she actually liked or not, sighing slightly she regained her balance before moving off towards the shop.

Pouting as Cobie poked her nose Charlotte turned it into a rabbits, wiggles it, then turned it back again.

"If you really want to buy it for me daddy I'm not going to deny you that right as a daddy."

With that Charlotte turned and opened the door to the shop. Remembering the last time that she was here she hoped that there would be no women fawning over Cobalt, she didn't think she could take it.

"You're going to love it! It's so pretty!"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:50 am

Cobalt watched Charlotte looking a bit disorientated from the disapparation but sometimes you had to let your children figure things out on their own. And Charlotte had to learn her own little trick to not being bothered by the mode of transport. He chuckled brightly at her trick of changing her nose,

"Come on then lil wabbit." he teased her as they made their way into the shop, "This might be a bit of a dad thing to ask... but how much is it?"

Cobalt looked around the shop and was thankful that they were the only customers. The reason he disliked crowds was he disliked being fawned. He smiled happily,

"It's pretty huh?" he grinned, "It'll look better when you're wearing it I'm sure Char-kitty!"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:01 am

Charlotte stuck out her tongue when Cobalt teased her about turning into a rabbit, she didn't really mind though, it was just how it was supposed to be, you had to at least pretend to dislike the teasing that was inflicted on her.

"Huh? Oh I didn't really check Daddy, sorry, it won't be too expensive though. I hope it won't be anyway."

With that Charlotte moved down the isles of different coloured clothes until she found the green dresses, it was something that she wouldn't normally pick out, it was quite girly in contrast to her dungarees and shorts.

It was a light green, taffeta material dress, with a lighter green ribbon around the waist and for the straps, Charlotte thought the way it moved when she walked was beautiful.

"This one Daddy! Isn't it just beautiful? I can't make it myself because of the material it's made from so..."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:24 am

Cobalt knew, thanks to the dad code handbook, that Charlotte probably didn't mind his teasing at all. If she did he had a feeling he'd have been told. Loudly. He chuckled a little bit and ruffled her hair affectionately,

"Don't worry Char-kitty, I'm sure it'll be fine." he assured her before grinning, "I do get quite a bit of money from teaching after all."

Cobalt wandered down the rows of clothes with his daughter, running his hands along the racks of clothing as he walked past. The assistant glared at him and Cobalt merely rolled his eyes. At least there was no chance the gay man was going to flirt with him now. Thank god. Cobalt grinned as they reached the dress Charlotte wanted,

"Wow!" he grinned even wider, "That looks beautiful Char-kitty! But you know what..."

He looked into her eyes with a happy smile,

"Why don't you try it on?" he asked with a grin, "It'll make it look even prettier!"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:47 pm

Charlotte nodded, she also knew that her Daddy got a fair bit of money from doing other things as well as from teaching, but she decided that she wouldn't mention those while they were out, after all she didn't want to get him into trouble or anything.

"Well it's not too expensive, so it should be okay yes. You get a lot more money than I do, even though Uncle Richard has given me a lot of comission money."

Smiling happily as she hugged the dress to her, Charlotte reached up while tugging Cobalt down and she kissed him on the cheek before rushing into the changing room with another large smile in the direction of the male assistant.

While she was in the changing room Charlotte made sure to be careful unzipping the dress then doing it back up once more.

"Okay okay! I'm ready! Are you ready to be amazed?"

Slowly she stepped out of the changing room and giggled happily, the material of the dress was lovely and she twirled around with it on, watching the dress flow out around her.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down