Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding Family ( Alex and Tessa)

Go down

Finding Family ( Alex and Tessa) Empty Finding Family ( Alex and Tessa)

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 11:49 am

Tessa has been through a lot. She found out the person that she thought was her father wasn't. And her real father has been working at the school. And he was head of the Gryffindor house. She was curious about her grandpa and her aunts. But she knew that her father hated him. But she still wanted to meet him. Even though she didn't need her, she still brought Yas with her.

She then took Yas down to the lake. Tessa was amazed that she could see everything.

Back to top Go down

Finding Family ( Alex and Tessa) Empty Re: Finding Family ( Alex and Tessa)

Post by Alex Monomyth Fri May 11, 2012 1:35 am

Alex had no reason to be at the black lake however he was planning on trying to get a meeting with his son but he decided to come early and get a look around the grounds. looking around he saw a young girl come down he wondered if she was a student but thought that she probably was and therefore he shouldn't get to close but there was something about her that drew him in she almost seemed to have the appearance of his son but that couldn't be there was no way that he had children.

He sighed and just walked the water's edge if she wanted to talk to him she would have to make the first move for he was not one to start conversations.

Alex Monomyth
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 2:11 am

Tessa then sat down when she was near the lake. It was her favorite spot to come and think about what was going on in her life. Damien was usually with her, but she knew that he was too busy with school work. Yas then started to nudge at Tessa. She then hugged her. “I love it that you will be there for me Yas. I know you were there when I meet him, but I don’t think he likes me. Oh well there is always Professor Slytherin’s house. I don’t know if my step mother will like either of us.”

She could tell that she wasn’t alone and this person was someone that she had never meet before. “Hello? Who is there?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down