Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lessons, lessons, lessons.

2 posters

Go down

Lessons, lessons, lessons. Empty Lessons, lessons, lessons.

Post by Jabbar Mortiz Thu May 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Jabbar walked in late for his lesson. "I apologize for my tardiness. I got caught up with this" He spoke placing a glass bowl with small papers on his table and smiled. "I feel like I talk too much so I decided to let you do the talking."

"This bowl contains names of transfiguration spells. I want you to pair up. Two per group and one person from each group will come get one peace of paper" he waved his hand and the papers began to stir inside the glass.

"Your task is to write down 100 words about that spell. Keep it simple, what ever information you know about said spell. Hopefully you will not need your books as I expect you to remember the spells from previous lessons." He moved around to sit on his chair feeling accomplished with his new idea.

"Don't forget to write your names on the parchment" Jabbar transfigured a book into a wooden box where the assignments would be placed. "Once you're done jut put then here" He pointed.

Wooden Box
(The word above is a link to where you should post your assignment and you can choose which spell you want to write about.)

Jabbar Mortiz
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Lessons, lessons, lessons. Empty Re: Lessons, lessons, lessons.

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 11:59 am

Katrina walked into Transfiguration's and was hoping they were going to learn something new. This was the one class she could never understand. The teacher was never really active in the class and he only taught one class with all the students.

Katrina just wanted to learn something. She looked at the board and realized that they had a homework assignment already. This was all they were going to do. She was going to have to pair up with someone and currently she was the only one in the class.

She would wait a little bit, but first she walked up to the bowl and picked a piece of paper out of it, she would look at the name later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Christielle van Gysel Wed May 16, 2012 4:29 pm

Christielle walked inside the classroom, hoping that they would be learning something new and interesting. Walking to one of the seats, she saw that they had a homework assignment. She looked around the room and found only one other student.

Sighing, Christielle thought that she'd have to be partners with the other girl and do the homework assignment with her. She looked at the other girl for a while and stayed on her seat. She wasn't sure if the girl would like to be her partner anyways, and she wasn't that good.
Christielle van Gysel
Christielle van Gysel
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 1:23 pm

Missy went skipping into class she was feeling a lot better today and was ready to get transfiguration. Running into the classroom she noticed that there was writing on the board.

She went to take a seat and she noticed two people in the class, one was Kat, nope she didn't think that was going to work and then a new girl she had never met yet whom was in her house.

She went over to the Verstand girl, "Hi, I am Melissa. Nice to met you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Christielle van Gysel Fri May 18, 2012 8:22 pm

Christielle turned to the door, and found another girl running into the classroom. She turned to the girl when she spoke to her. "Hi, I am Christielle. Nice to meet you, too." she smiled.

"Finally nice to see someone who's in my house." Christielle added, seeing that Melissa was a Verstand student.
Christielle van Gysel
Christielle van Gysel
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down