Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Gift To You (Bri and Freya)

Go down

My Gift To You (Bri and Freya) Empty My Gift To You (Bri and Freya)

Post by Briony Romain Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:14 pm

Briony walked briskly through the school until she found the new secret passage leading to the grounds outside the castle, there was something that she wanted to do there, or more specifically someone that she wanted to find, the new Head of Ravenclaw house, Freya.

They had not had much oppertunity to speak, but, there was something that made her more liable to be nice to her, which was why she had stayed up so late to fill in all that paperwork about the surprise she was just about to give her, it was something she had mentioned wanting after all.

Emerging into the cold outside of the castle Briony thought about how close the school was to starting, and just how close it was to being full of children that would be coming to her with all sorts of problems she just didn't care about.

Briony arrived at the door to Freya's outside office and knocked briefly.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

My Gift To You (Bri and Freya) Empty Re: My Gift To You (Bri and Freya)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:49 pm

Freya had just finished her dinner. Feeling quite lazy after having such a large meal, she used magic to put the dirty dishes belonging to her, Rupert and Oliver in the sink. Her green hues travelled over to her dog and cat before smiling. "Come on, you lot. Let's go lay down and read something, yeah?" That was all she needed to say—before she could even blink, the two pets were racing to the couch, taking their places. Oliver was laying on one end of the couch while Rupert was sitting at the edge, waiting for Freya to lay down so he could lay down on her lap.

The tall blond couldn't help but to laugh at the two, they were her world. She never really had any plans on having children, hell, she didn't even know if she would ever get married, so her pets to her were the closest to children. "What shall we read tonight?" She questioned them, wondering herself. They two of them seemed to quite enjoy it when she read out loud to them. "I'm thinking one of the books Lolita gave me about the Common Welsh Green?"

The former model's slim fingers were wrapped around the spine of the book, about to pull it out when she heard a knock at the door. She glanced over to her animals before looking at the door, wondering who it could be. The only two people she could think of who would visit her at a time would be either Michael or Jake, the two people who she was quickly becoming close to. Needless to say, Freya was quite surprised just whom was standing outside her door when she opened.

"Oh, Headmistress! Welcome! What brings you here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:56 pm

Briony smiled swiftly, the small twitching of the mouth that she was giving more and more often these days, and she waited patiently outside, standing on the step while she examined the inside of her house swiftly.

Oh great, a dog.

Taking a deep breath Briony gestured to the interior of Freya's house and she asked quietly:

"Would you mind if I came in for a moment, this won't take up much of your time."

Once she was invited in Briony shyed away as much as possible from Freya's dog and she nodded at her, pulling out some papers from the inside of her leather coat, and holding them out to Freya, a small yet permenant smile on her face as she did so.

"These are for you."

Briony withdrew her hand once the papers were taken.

"I expect you to take good care of it, and that it will be trained to be around people...yes?"

The papers were for the legal holding of one Welsh Green.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:06 pm

"Would you mind if I came in for a moment, this won't take up much of your time."

"Oh, of course!" She stepped aside for the Headmistress of Hogwarts step into her home. She laughed slightly when she saw her employer look warily at her Australian Shepherd who was too tired to even care that she had company. "Don't like dogs? Don't worry, he's eaten too much to care that we have company." She stated as she watched Rupert walk over to Oliver and climb on top of him.

"So what brings you here?" She questioned, smiling.

"These are for you. I expect you to take good care of it, and that it will be trained to be around people...yes?" The two-year younger woman pulled out some papers from her jacket, handing them to Freya.

She was quite confused for a moment, trained to be around people? She took the papers gently from Professor Romain before looking at them. Her eyes widened slightly and her free hand flew and covered her mouth as it dropped slightly, a rather large grin instantly formed. "I legally own a twelve-month-old male Welsh Green?" Her green hues were glued to the papers a few seconds longer before looking up at the Headmistress. "Oh, this is simply wonderful! Thank you! When can I get him?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:22 am

Briony smiled softly as she was let into Freya's office, house thing and she smiled slightly wider when she said that the dog was harmless, of course she knew it would be but it still didn't help her nerves around them, at least she wouldn't be here long.

"That's good then, I wouldn't want to be leaped upon by a dog while I'm here giving you the good news now would I?"

At her question Briony simply nodded to the papers as an indication to read the, she didn't do good deeds very often, but when she did, they were often of a grand scale much like this one was.

The look on Freya's face was simply wonderful and she grinned a little before nodding her head, she did indeed have legal entitlements to a Welsh Green, male, and one year old, it had been the only type of dragon she could obtain here in Britain but...it was better than nothing.

"Yes indeed you do! I remember you wanted a dragon so I pulled some strings."

Briony smirked slightly and shrugged her shoulders.

"Next week, a few days, tomorrow, it's up to you when you would like to collect him. Oh, and it's also up to you to name him."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:49 pm

"Yes indeed you do! I remember you wanted a dragon so I pulled some strings. Next week, a few days, tomorrow, it's up to you when you would like to collect him. Oh, and it's also up to you to name him."

"Oh, thank you so much, Headmistress. Honestly, this is simply the most amazing thing in the world. I cannot thank you enough. I'm sure once I train him up and get a few spells to keep the children out of where I'm going to keep him, he'll be a lovely addition to Hogwarts."

Freya couldn't simply stop smiling, ever since she were five-years-old she had been asking her mother every year for a dragon. It were as if a Muggle kid had gotten that pony they always wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:58 pm

Briony was glad that Freya had seemed to think of some pretty good measures to keep the dragon away from the pupils while it was getting trained up, for that she was greatful, she didn't want to regret this one times she was nice to a member of staff.

"Well, you're welcome."

Unable to stop smiling pleasantly Briony nodded towards the grounds outside.

"Have you thought about where you would possibly keep it? They're pretty extensive grounds after all."

With that Briony smiled, a tad awkwardly as she didn't really know what else to say or do now that she had given Freya the papers, it was almost as if she felt obliged to stay there for a while longer.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down