Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surprising Visitor (Humphrey and Senium)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Surprising Visitor (Humphrey and Senium) - Page 2 Empty Re: Surprising Visitor (Humphrey and Senium)

Post by Senium Nex Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:44 am

Senium thought that she was in some sort of dream, she had not expected any of this to happen today and she could not make herself regret anything that she had done today, anything that she had told Humphrey, or shown him.

"I'm your muse?" she asked with awe "That means so much to me Humphrey! I've never been somebodies muse before, a model sure but never a muse."

Almost giddy with happiness, Senium smiled widely and couldn't help but giggle when Humphrey joked with her, it felt nice to have someone close to her, someone she knew would always be there for her. Although she had her Grandpapa, it really wasn't the same feeling that her crush on Humphrey brought to her.

"I'd be worried if that happened too, but it hasn't so." she smiled sticking out her tongue "Well then you're doing a very good job of doing that, you can be sure of that."

Shaking her head with a pout Senium said; "No, I wouldn't like any broken bones."

Unable to stop herself from blushing a little bit Senium fiddled with her ring in order to try and calm herself down, never had she been complimented so much in one conversation, except when her grandpapa was trying to make her feel better.

"Simply too beautiful to resist?" she asked, in an almost confused manner.
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Surprising Visitor (Humphrey and Senium) - Page 2 Empty Re: Surprising Visitor (Humphrey and Senium)

Post by Humphrey Williams Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:49 pm

Humphrey was honestly the happiest he had ever been. He was so glad Senium had come to the shop, and he wouldn't trade this day for anything in the world. "Of course you are Senium, who else would I use?" he asked, smiling at her. "I'm glad. Hopefully you'll enjoy it." It was amusing that this was her reaction, but it made him happy too.

His girlfriend smiled at him and giggled, could she get any cuter? Somehow, he already knew that she would make him happier than anybody else ever could; it was just a gut feeling he had. "What a relief, I was so worried." Sometimes Senium acted like a little kid, he loved it. "I am, really?" Humphrey asked, surprised that she was so happy just a bit.

"You won't get any, I won't let you. I'll just put a sign on you that says no injuries allowed, to cover all the bases." he said, barely managing not to burst out laughing. The picture of her walking around with the sign was funny, and crystal clear in his mind's eye.

She blushed beautifully, and now all Humphrey wanted to do was kiss her. Then she started fiddling with her ring again, was she nervous now? "You heard me. You are far too tempting and beautiful for me to resist Senium. Don't make me threaten you with a kiss to prove it, because I will." Hopefully, this would make her blush even more.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2