Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Night Out (Humphrey and Senium)

2 posters

Go down

A Night Out (Humphrey and Senium) Empty A Night Out (Humphrey and Senium)

Post by Humphrey Williams Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:00 am

Humphrey had been looking forwards to tonight, it was going to be a great time. It was Valentine's Day, the day to celebrate love. Senium was more special to him than anybody he'd ever known, and if he thought about it he was probably in love with her. He hadn't said it yet, since he was nervous about how she'd react. The plan was for dinner and a movie. He wasn't sure if she'd ever seen a film or not, so he wanted to see a romantic one with her. Since he was muggleborn, he grew up seeing movies and probably would have gone to a couple with a girlfriend if he hadn't gotten the letter to Hogwarts.

What he was more excited about, was to show her what he'd made her for her birthday. Since last year he'd gotten her a painting, he set to work on making a frame for it. He ended up using Mahogany, and carved a vine design into the woods. Every so often, there was a beautiful morning glory flower. They were his favorite, and he thought she might like them. In addition to that, Humphrey had painted a picture of Senium on stage in ballerina garb. This way she could choose which picture she wanted to have up.

There weren't any theaters in Hogsmeade, so Humphrey told Senium to meet him just outside of Hogwarts. He could transform into a Griffin, and he was going to fly to the nearest Muggle town with a theater. It wasn't terribly far, but would have made for a long walk. Depending on whether she was hungry, they would do dinner before or after.

Humphrey waited for her in black slacks, a blue shirt, and a plain black bowtie. He couldn't stop himself from bouncing up and down on his feet in anticipation. A backpack containing her presents were next to him on the ground, and he had a red rose behind his back. Seeing her coming, he smiled widely. "Happy Valentine's Day! Are you ready? I am going to fly us there, if that's okay. I don't think you've ever seen me in my Griffin form."
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

A Night Out (Humphrey and Senium) Empty Re: A Night Out (Humphrey and Senium)

Post by Senium Nex Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:35 pm

Senium waited anxiously in her room in the Ravenclaw Tower, she was waiting for this sleekeaze potion to start to work, after all she didn't want to look like she did all the time for this date, this date was special and she was going to make sure that she looked the best that she could do.

She had been resting up for the longest time so that she wouldn't have to go home because she felt ill, because she couldn't walk any more, or because something had snapped and she needed to go and get it fixed at home with Grandpapa.

Beginning her walk down to meet Humphrey Senium felt her heart pounding lightly, his present in her handbag that was over her shoulder, she wanted to make sure that it was safe after all, she would give it to him at the end of the date together, so it would be more special.

Seeing Humphrey Senium grinned and when he told her that she was going to be flown to the venue, Senium's eyes widened and she looked completely shocked, she didn't even know Humphrey COULD turn into a griffin.

"Hey Humphrey." she whispered shyly "I think that would be okay, its kind of special to say the least, you look very nice tonight by the way, I love your bowtie." Senium giggled, poking it gently.
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:42 pm

Humphrey loved the way Senium had done her hair, though he had absolutely no idea how she had made it look like that. Her outfit for the date complimented her well, and she looked very striking. He felt his curiosity pique when he saw the handbag.

Something was a bit off with her walk, just a bit. Now he was really glad that she would be flying there, thank goodness he had finally gotten the animagus transformation down pat. It had been irritating him for ages, now he was ready to put it to use.

A big smile appeared when he saw her look of surprise. This was the one and only secret he'd kept from her, so he could surprise her with it. For a while he'd been planning to fly her, and now he finally could. Not many people could take off into the air without a broom, he hoped she would enjoy the experience.

"You look breathtakingly beautiful, Senium." he said, a bit curious why she was so shy. "Sorry about the secrecy with the Griffin thing, I wanted it to be a surprise. Thanks, I love my bowties as well." Humphrey replied, winking at her. Pulling the rose from behind his back, he pressed it lightly into her hand. "For you, my lady. All you'll have to do when I transform is put the backpack around my neck and hang on. Prepare to be amazed."

Stepping back, he shifted slowly into his Griffin form. The most peculiar sensation, feeling feathers appear, muscles lengthen and shorten, bones rearrange themselves, and altogether new things like claws, a beak, and wingtips appear. After a few seconds, a light brown griffin with a few blond highlights stood in front of Senium. Walking forward, he lightly touched her cheek with his beak. Then he got flat to the ground, so she could climb on.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:32 pm

Senium had decided against wearing her normal jeans and tshirt, instead she had gone for a pair of short hot pants with thick white tights underneath, and a nice blue floaty blouse, just to make it seem like she had put some effort in, but wearing a dress would have been far too awkward for her to move in.

"Thank you Humphrey." she blushed "I wanted to look special for tonight after all. Oh no no don't worry about it Humphrey, it really is a magical surprise!" Senium giggled, she wished she could turn into something else...but would her disease follow her?

Taking the rose from Humphrey Senium blinked and she placed it behind her ear, making sure that none of the thorns were going to hurt her as she did so; "How romantic...thank you."

When it seemed like Humphrey was getting ready to turn into his griffin form, Senium stepped back after all she didnt know how big the griffin would be or how much space he would need to transform. Seeing him in his griffin form made Senium smile happily, he looked very magestic like that, kind of how she saw Humphrey when he was human, magestic.

Gently nuzzling her nose against Humphrey's beak Senium climbed onto his back and made sure the backpack was nice and secure around his neck.

"I'm ready!" she giggled "This ought to be amazing."
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:26 am

Humphrey could tell that she put effort into her outfit for tonight, and it made him feel special that she did it for him. Senium looked very feminine and extremely cute. She could move comfortably enough around in it though, so it wasn't completely impractical like some outfits were. Guys had it easy when it came to clothes, at least he thought so.

"You definitely look special." he said, smiling at her. "Glad that you like it, I've been practicing the transformation for quite a long time. I only recently made it consistent, quite tricky." Not many wizards were animagus, there were complications that could arise if the transformation was done improperly.

Seeing her tuck the rose behind her ear made him smile, it looked so beautiful nestled in her golden hair. How was he so lucky as to have her as a girlfriend? "Figured I have to be romantic sometime now don't I."

Senium seemed to like his Griffon form, she was smiling at least. He wasn't sure if she would or not, after all it was quite different. Once she was securely in place he broke into a trot. Speeding up until he had enough to take off. Flapping his wings, they slowly rose into the air. Humphrey turned them towards their destination and shot off like a bullet. It would only take about ten minutes to get there.

The sky was beautiful, and he enjoyed the free feeling he only experienced while flying. It was quite a sensation, so he made sure to enjoy every moment of it. Soon enough, they were getting close to the town. Beginning his descent, he spied a clear strip of grass to land on. Once he was skimming the ground he folded his wings and broke into a run, slowing down gradually. Coming to a complete stop, he lowered himself to the ground and waited for Senium to dismount.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:18 am

Senium happily grinned at Humphrey, she was glad that she was able to look special for tonight, she had been trying really hard to after all and she knew that if she didn't look as good as she hoped she might do, she would have been very upset with herself. Looks were very important to Senium, when it came to pleasing Humphrey.

"You're almost always romantic and the perfect gentleman Humphrey." she whispered softly, stroking some of his hair from in front of his eyes "And that's one of the reasons that I love you so much, so don't you ever change it."

Giggling a little bit when they set off into the air Senium gripped Humphrey's neck tightly, hoping that she wouldn't fall off, they were going quite fast and were quite high at some points, but eventually she drew her head from being buried in his feathery neck and blinked in wonder at the scene below.

It was beautiful.

So beautiful in fact she didn't want the ride to end, but when they arrived, she hopped off of Humphrey's back with only a little difficulty and managed to land on her feet with only a mild painful jolt to her legs as she impacted onto the ground.

"That was wonderful! Something truly special! I know I'll never have the chance to experience anything like that again...except on the way back of course." she grinned.
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Humphrey grinned back at Senium, happy to be going on a date with her for Valentine's Day. She was the most amazing girl he'd ever met, and for some reason she wanted to be with him. He still didn't quite understand why she wanted to be with him, but he was glad she did. He couldn't have dreamed a better girl for him if he tried.

"Awww, thanks, I try my best." he whispered back. Staring into her eyes from this distance made him want to kiss her, so he pecked her softly on the lips. "I'll try not to. Though you make me sound a lot better than I really am." he said.

As they flew, he felt when Senium began to relax and get comfortable in the air. Flying did take some getting used to, at first it was a bit disconcerting. Once you got used to it though, it was an amazing experience. Nothing could beat it in his opinion.

When he felt Senium's weight off of his back, he shifted back into his regular human form. Though being a griffin was fun, it felt good to be back to his normal self. Senium seemed to have landed alright.

"Glad you liked it so much. You can experience it whenever we have a few hours to ourselves Senium, I can take you flying when you want to go up. I quite enjoy it too." he admitted with a grin. "Now, time to go to dinner and a movie. Which would you like first?" he asked. Humphrey picked up his backpack off the ground with his presents for her, and slung it across his back. Then he wrapped one arm around her waist and started the short walk to the town.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:47 pm

Senium smiled happily and she returned Humphrey's peck to her lips, being with him like this made her feel so special and loved, although she didn't think that this would last much longer, after all who would want to kiss an enchanted peice of wood...which was what she was going to become in a week or so's time.

When Humphrey said that he would allow her to fly on him whenever they had some time to themselves, Senium smiled happily and hugged him about his waist, she was so excited about the prospect of flying that she found that she was already looking forward to the next time she would get to try it.

"Oh I would love that Humphrey! As long as you enjoy it as well...I mean I wouldn't want to pressure you into doing it if you don't want to." she smiles softly, her hair gently ruffling in the breeze.

Letting her head rest on Humphrey's shoulder as they walked, Senium thought about which she would prefer and she quickly decided that she would like to go and watch the film first, then they could talk about it through dinner, hoping that Humphrey wouldn't mind doing it that way around Senium asked, shyly;

"W-well I would like to go and see the film first, b-but only if you want to."
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:18 am

Humphrey blushed a bit when she kissed him back, he knew this was going to be another great day. For some reason Senium seemed to be worrying about something, and he wanted to know what was wrong. Pushing the hair out of her eyes, he looked at her. "What's wrong, beautiful? It looks like something's bugging you." he said quietly.

She really seemed to love the idea of flying more with him, and he was looking forward to it as well. Flying was a lot of fun, he always enjoyed it. Being able to share the experience with her made it even more special.

Smiling softly at her enthusiasm, he replied, "I love flying, and flying with you is even more fun. Besides, if I didn't want to I'd tell you that. It will be cool flying together more."

Humphrey didn't really have a preference either way, that was why he asked. He jst didn't know whether she was hungry or excited to go see the movie. When she told him which she preferred he nodded. They had just reached the town, and he steered them towards the movie theater.

"No problem at all, I don't care which order we do them in. Looks like this is it." he said, stopping in front of the theater. "Are you excited?" he asked.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:03 am

Senium blinked a little when Humphrey seemed to know that she was worried about something and she blushed slightly when he moved her hair out of her eyes, she enjoyed these simple gestures, they made her feel all the more special. With a soft smile on her lips Senium pecked Humphrey on the lips;

"I was just thinking about the move again, worrying as only Senium's can do, it's one of our many great skills don't you know." she joked lightly, trying to keep the happy atmosphere going "But that's not a topic for tonight."

Nodding her head Senium smiled gently, she enjoyed the feeling of being free in the air, she liked the fact that she was moving without having to use her legs, or without having to use her magic to make sure that her muscles didn't give out half way through the journey.

"So, what are we going to see tonight?" she asked happily, as they approached the theatre "And who's buying the tickets, and who's buying the food and drinks and stuff? And no, you can't buy them both Humphrey." she joked, sticking her tongue out as she looked at the display board of films.
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:06 pm

Humphrey blushed when Senium kissed him, and smiled warmly at her. He loved when she did little things like that, it made him feel like he was special. She always seemed to know just the perfect thing to do.

"I do happen to know it's one of your skills. One of mine is making sure you know everything's going to be alright." he said, giving her a soft hug. "Okay, whatever you say." If she didn't want to talk about it they didn't have to.

They would have to go flying a bit, it seemed like she enjoyed it. It was probably a nice break for her from being on her feet.

We are going to see When in Rome, it's a romantic comedy." he told her. "Well, since you insist I'll let you get the snacks and I'll take the tickets." he said, sticking his tongue out back at her.

Walking up to the booth, he ordered their tickets. Turning back to Senium, he gave her the ticket. "One for you, and one for me. Onward we go." he said, holding the door for her.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:49 am

Senium smiled happily when Humphrey told them the name of the film that they were going to see, she had heard about it and had wanted to see it, but didn't think that it would be the sort of thing that Humphrey would have wanted to see, and hadn't expected to be taken to see it tonight. But she was very glad that she had been.

"Oh I heard about that film in the papers, the reviews say that it was good and I thought it would be nice to see it, didn't think it was your type of thing though." she grinned happily.

Wandering up to the cinema, she looked at the posters for all of the films with curiosity, she always liked to do that when she came to the cinema, even if she had never been inside one, she liked to look at the pictures outside.

When Humphrey gave her the ticket Senium bounded towards the snacks booth;

"Uhhhh...theres so much choice! What would you like?" she asked Humphrey "I think I'll get a...a hotdog!" she decided with an almost victorius gleam in her eye.
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:48 pm

Humphrey's favorite were not romantic comedies, but he didn't mind them as much as most guys. They called them chick flicks, and complained about how horrible they were. Really he didn't mind them that much, some he liked. His favorites were the action, science fiction, that type of thing though. The best were ones that had all those elements in it. Like the Lord of the Rings series, those movies were amazing as well as the books.

"My favorites aren't romantic comedies, that's true. However, some of them I like, and the ones I don't like I can sit through. I wanted to watch a cute, lovey dovey one that was a bit funny today. Since it's Valentine's Day and I have you with me and all." he told her, smiling at her.

He waited while she looked at the posters, he did the same thing too. It was always fun to see what movies were playing or were coming soon to theaters. The pictures ranged from scary horror movie creatures to one with a puppy on it called Marley and Me.

Following her, he thought about what he wanted to get. Since they would be eating after he didn't want anything too heavy now.

"I'll have one small popcorn, and a large Coca-Cola with two straws please." he said, addressing the snacks worker. He laughed at how happy she was to have placed her order and kissed her on the cheek.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:54 am

Senium nodded her head with a large smile, she thought that it made sense to want to do that, watching a slasher gore film was something she didnt think sent a very romantic message, and since it was Valentines day, she preferred that Humphrey had chosen this film to take her to see.

"Very good idea Humphrey, I think that you're smarter than you're letting on." she laughed, winking at him as she waited for her hot dog to be handed to her at the counter "Do you think it will be busy because its valentines?"

Nodding her head, Senium took out her muggle money and handed it to the person at the till who took it, checked it under some strange light and then put it in the drawer. Furrowing her brow Senium watched in fascination; "What was he doing with the money?" she whispered as she gathered their food and wandered away "Did he not think that it was real?"

Struggling a little bit with the food Senium pouted and tried not to drop something as she peeked over the top of the popcorn box to look at Humphrey as she wandered towards the center of the foyer of the cinema; "Where do we go now then Humphrey?"
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:32 am

Humphrey watched Senium think about his reasoning and saw she approved of his choice of film. He wasn't one for horror or anything, but he did like action movies sometimes. It just depended on what was playing most of the time. Every once in a while he even chose to see romantic movies on his own.

"Haha, maybe, I don't know. I have always gotten pretty good grades I suppose." he said, shrugging. "Maybe a little, but I'm guessing most people will be out eating dinner or stuff like that. Movies are fun, but aren't considered the most romantic thing to do you know. There will be some I'm sure though. You know what the best part about movies with a girlfriend is?" he asked her, blushing a bit. The common procedure was to sit in the back row and cuddle, some people even went so far as to make out.

Senium seemed a bit confused when they checked the money. "Oh it's nothing, just common procedure. They were indeed checking to make sure the money was not counterfeit. Some people make fake money and try to get away with it. Nothing to worry about though." he assured her with a smile.

Reaching over, he took the popcorn for her, leaving her the rest to manage. "Just follow me, the theater is right this way. There's a number on our tickets, 11, so we go to the side of the theater with that number on it. It will be showing or movie." Humphrey walked towards their theater and held the door for her. "In here, go all the way up to the back row."
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:12 am

Senium was glad that she was getting to spend the night with Humphrey and that he was showing her how the muggles did things, she was completely happy going to see the film and even now she was learning things that she didn't know, like how muggles celebrated valentines day, it seemed dinners out were popular.

"I guess we picked the right place to come to first then, while everyone's at dinner," Senium grinned "No what is the best part about coming to the cinema with your girlfriend?" she asked, anxious to know in case it was something important she had forgotten to prepare for or something like that.

Making a small 'ahhh' noise, Senium nodded her head and smiled softly, she was glad that she hadn't done anything wrong, it had made her feel a little bit on edge; "I see...do many people make fake money? What if you were to recieve some by accident, would you get in trouble?"

As she followed Humphrey Senium smiled at him when he told her to go all the way to the top but inside she was grimacing a little bit, all of those stairs, well, it was a good job she had just had herself checked out and refreshed wasn't it? Hopefully her limbs could make it.

"Alrightie then!" she smiled happily "It looks like we're one of the first people here."
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:21 am

"That's exactly my planning, very smart of me right?" Humphrey asked with a teasing grin. It would be good to have some time to themselves with a cute, romantic movie to curl up and watch together. "Well, we can cuddle and stuff while watching the movie. Some people even start kissing, though we don't have to do that unless you want." he said with a wink. "Kind of silly, isn't it?"

He didn't mind having to explain it to Senium, she had been raised in the wizarding world. As a muggle, he knew all about this kind of thing. It was much harder to fake wizarding money as they were all pure metal coins. Paper money was much easier to make counterfeits of. "Not a lot no, only the criminals. You shouldn't, but you normally wouldn't receive any in the first place." he explained.

Humphrey noticed her eyeing the stairs with something like dread. Putting an arm around her, he supported almost all her weight. All she would have to do now is just move her feet forward and hold on to the snacks for him. "You looked like you could use some help." he whispered, as he helped her up the stairs.

"Yea, I am not sure if many people will show up at all. Hard to say, for all we know we could be the only ones who are here." he said, shrugging.

Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:55 am

Senium laughed softly but couldn't help a blush creeping onto her cheeks as she thought about what she was going to end up doing with Humphrey in the back of the cinema, she didn't mind kissing him, but she was just a little hesitant about doing it in public where other people might not like it.

"It's not silly at all, I think it's kind of romantic." she stated as she took her seat in the back row of the screen, setting the snacks down in the holders either side of her seat "Although if lots of people turn up...I might have to bypass the kissing for when we're uhm...more alone."

Biting her lip she was glad that Humphrey had decided to take her weight while she walked up the stairs it would have been hard for her to get up there without being hurt and she wanted to make sure she could last the night without any serious injury that meant she would have to go home early.

"Thank you Humphrey..." she whispered softly, squeezing his hand "What would I do without you huh? I bet you're looking forwards to the day you don't have to do that."

Casting her gaze around the screen she noted how big it seemed to be, she had thought that it would be much smaller than this, did they really need that big a thing to show a movie?

"How long until it is supposed to start?" Senium asked, getting a little excited to see her first film in a cinema.
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:24 pm

Humphrey blushed just as much as she did, maybe even a bit more. He didn't want to pressure her into anything, it was just what teenagers and other couples did at movie theaters. It wasn't like he had ever made out with a girl in public, or even really made out in private for that matter. This was all new to him, having a girlfriend.

"Really?" he asked, blushign even more. He took his seat next to her and grabbed her hand, holding it. "That's fine, whatever you are comfortable with Senium. I am perfectly content just holding your hand." he said, smiling softly at her.

This was something she wouldn't have asked him to do but he knew she appreciated it. She was one to tough it out, but he didn't mind helping her. Carrying her wasn't something he disliked, in fact he enjoyed it quite a bit.

"You are very welcome." Senium was always so appreciative of him, all he was doing was trying to be a good boyfriend. "What are you talking about? You'd never have to do without me. Secondly, I kind of like holding you in my arms and carrying you, kind of enjoy it to be honest." he answered with a wink.

Seeing her look around at the size of it, he laughed. "I know it's big, but that's part of what makes the movie theater special. You don't see screens this size anywhere else.

"The previews are starting now. The advertisements for the upcoming movies. After those then our film will be starting." he explained to her. There was like, two other couples towards the front of the theater. Taking a chance, he leaned over and kissed her gently on the lips. Then he settled in and put an arm around her. He took a handful of his popcorn and nommed on it, it was quite tasty.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down