Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sweet Tooth (OPEN)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Sweet Tooth (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Sweet Tooth (OPEN)

Post by Kiera de Auvergne Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:55 pm

Kiera smirked. Finally, enough of this lying and pretending-to-be-perfectly-normal business. "Really? You see, Mr. Umi, what is legal or not legal has never been much of my concern. After all, " Kiera gestured to the armory behind her, "When one runs a weapons armory, one fails to care much about these kind of things."

Kiera ran her finger again over the scythe, "Judging by your stance, I think you mean to fight me. Well, you have your wand, I have this," Kiera pointed at the scythe, "You're free to back down and turn away and pretend nothing ever happened."
Kiera de Auvergne
Kiera de Auvergne
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Takata Umi Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:55 pm

"Oh... Very well... Turn away and walk... I would if it wasn't part of my blood to stand my ground..." Takata laughed, twirling his wand for a while before suddenly flicking it without even looking up, mentally shouting, "Expelliarmus!"

With that, he ducked behind a wall and fumbled in his jacket, pulling out a small, but reliable revolver.
Takata Umi
Takata Umi
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera de Auvergne Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:05 pm

Non-verbal magic? That was unexpected........Kiera ducked as the jet of light flew above her head. Then she swung her scythe experimentally through the air, smirking slightly as it made slashing sounds. Her voice was slightly mocking as it called out, "I thought it wasn't in your blood to run away, Takata? Then why hide now? Come out, " Kiera flipped the scythe from her right hand to her left, her right hand simultaneously seeking out her wand in her robe pocket, "Fight."
Kiera de Auvergne
Kiera de Auvergne
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Takata Umi Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:08 pm

Takata smiled and started whistling, a tune catchy, albeit being eerie at the same time. Hearing the slashing sounds, he waited and suddenly stepped out, conjuring a large invisible shield and when the blows connected, it made a huge gong like sound. With that, he fired at her legs-

He did not want to kill her, he did not.

The revolver sounded thrice in succession.
Takata Umi
Takata Umi
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera de Auvergne Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:34 pm

Kiera arched an eyebrow. So the guy was whistling, huh? Well that could be amended soon enough. When Takata came out, Kiera paid no attention to the gong-like sounds which was a distraction, her gaze immediately flew to the revolver in Takata's hand. A split-second later, Kiera jabbed her wand and cast her most powerful shield spell.

The revolver went off with a bang, thrice. Kiera winced slightly as all three bullets embedded themselves in the shield. Then she straightened up and smiled, "Is that all you got?" Kiera lunged towards Takata, swinging her scythe towards Takata's neck in a fatal stroke.
Kiera de Auvergne
Kiera de Auvergne
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Takata Umi Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:22 pm

Takata smiled, and his whistling persisted. He considered this good sport and was positively beaming as they fought.

"Well... Well... Maybe... Maybe thats all I got." Takata smiled, keeping his revolver and holding up the shield charm before suddenly apparating, and with a loud "Crack!" appeared right beside her, and with karate, he sent a punch at her shoulder, before grappling with the wand and scythe.
Takata Umi
Takata Umi
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera de Auvergne Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:55 am

Hmmm, Apparition. That could have caught her by surprise, except for the loud crack sound. She swung around, letting Takata grapple with the scythe, "You need to perfect your soundless apparition you know."

As she was talking, her wand pointed towards the revolver, mentally speaking the word, "Expelliarmus". As a result, Takata's punch caught her unawares and she winced, backing up a few steps, but if she was not mistaken, Takata should have been disarmed of the revolver, and she was willing to stand a punch to achieve that objective.
Kiera de Auvergne
Kiera de Auvergne
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Takata Umi Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:06 am

Revolver gone. Sacrifice necessary. His mind computed naturally.

He then placed his fingers down in a clenched fashion and swung it at her ear, causing her to be destabilised for a moment. With that he wrenched the scythe from her, and placed it around her neck.

"Now don't be foolish. You stun me, this scythe around your throat cuts you. Disarming it, worse. Basically we're at a stalemate now." He whispered into her ear, eyeing the wand.
Takata Umi
Takata Umi
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera de Auvergne Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:26 am

Kiera smirked almost imperiously. Takata wasn't a bad fighter, not bad at all. But she was a weapons connoisseur, and had received training for nineteen years of her life. It was silly to expect such a person to carry around just one weapon.

Imperceptibly, Kiera withdrew the blade that had saved her life numerous times, Krusa, and turned it backwards so that its fatally sharp point jabbed into Takata's stomach. She answered Takata's whisper in likewise tones, "Wrong. Now we're at a stalemate. You slice my neck, I stab your stomach. I'm not going to surrender myself for whatever offence you're accusing me off, you're obviously not going to run. One question though, you're not an Auror, or a Ministry member." Kiera turned around slightly to look into Takata's eyes, "Then why are you here?"
Kiera de Auvergne
Kiera de Auvergne
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Takata Umi Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:33 am

"Not bad." Takata smiled, staring at the blade and he listened to her question intently and his smile faltered.

"You are... A rebel no doubt. I expect this. You supply weapons to kill others in the opposing force. Then, they hit back. Children will be hurt. Children that I teach and love." He hissed.
Takata Umi
Takata Umi
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera de Auvergne Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:46 am

"Wrong, Mr. Umi." Kiera smiled, rather calmly for someone who had a scythe at her throat. "I am a rebel no doubt, but not for the reasons that you think. I am a rebel simply for the fight, I don't care about the War, I just want to get some action. Moreover, I supply weapons to everyone, irrespective of nationality. In fact, the woman who gave that scythe, was a German."

"As for your precious children, do you really think my supplying weapons makes that much of a difference to their safety?" Kiera turned around completely to face Takata, "Have you ever thought that the Occlumency you teach could be used for bad purposes? To break into minds? We shouldn't care so much about the consequence of our actions, just do what you think is right."
Kiera de Auvergne
Kiera de Auvergne
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Takata Umi Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:51 am

Takata listened to her logic, nodded and returned the scythe to her, giving her a pat on the shoulder.

"Legilimency prove not to be fatal. But this," he pointed at the scythe and smiled, "does. You are a rebel, I care not. Hurt those who take action, hurt not the innocent." Takata gave her shoulder a squeeze and picked up his revolver, putting on his hat, he waved and walked away.
Takata Umi
Takata Umi
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera de Auvergne Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:12 am

Kiera blinked in surprise. From all of the surprise attacks, and the threats, nothing had surprised her, but this managed to unnerve her a bit. The guy was attacking her just a moment ago, but he actually listened to her logic and went away? He was either extremely sensible, or extremely silly. And definitely extremely wierd.

Kiera turned and entered the armory, her scythe swinging in her left hand, her right hand absently rubbing her shoulder where Takata had squeezed her.
Kiera de Auvergne
Kiera de Auvergne
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

A Sweet Tooth (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Sweet Tooth

Post by MelodyLovegood Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:05 pm

Melody entered the candy store wondering what to buy.There were few things that she wouldn't eat.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2