Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mourning at midnight (open)

2 posters

Go down

Mourning at midnight (open) Empty Mourning at midnight (open)

Post by Rylance Fabron Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:16 am

Rylance's silvery body shone more brightly in the midnight moonlight. She floated back and forth, which would be considered a pace. She sighed, and hovered over the ledge, where they sat. Absentmindedly, she touched her stomach. The baby she was supposed to have long ago still showed a bump, but it was long gone.

It was a shock to Rylance when she head someone walking up the stairs. Naturally curious, she rose once again, head cocked to the side. "Hello?" She called out innocently.
Rylance Fabron
Rylance Fabron
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Mourning at midnight (open) Empty Mourning at Midnight

Post by MelodyLovegood Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:28 am

"Hi.I'm just getting my textbook."Melody was pretty sure that she hadn't met this ghost before.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Mourning at midnight (open) Empty Re: Mourning at midnight (open)

Post by Rylance Fabron Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:51 am

Rylance looked at the small girl with a maternal look in her eyes. One hand still on her stomach, she had a soft smile on her face. "What is your name dear?" She asked curiously. All Rylance wanted was a baby girl. But she died before she could get her wish.
Rylance Fabron
Rylance Fabron
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Mourning at midnight (open) Empty name

Post by MelodyLovegood Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:29 pm

"Melody Lovegood,what's your name?"

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylance Fabron Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:53 pm

"Hello, Melody. I'm Rylance. Rylance Fabron." Rylance bit her lip. The engagement ring that miraculously stayed on her finger felt heavy then. She was really Rylance Crippen, and she knew that. Oh, how she missed Dylan.

"You have a pretty name, Melody. And Lovegood, how strange. I knew a Lovegood, when she went to Hogwarts. We got along wonderfully. Are you related to Luna?"
Rylance Fabron
Rylance Fabron
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Mourning at midnight (open) Empty name

Post by MelodyLovegood Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:10 pm

"I'm her adopted daughter."Was her mother friends with this ghost?Melody wanted to ask how long she had haunted this tower but was afraid that that might be an unwelcome question.

Last edited by MelodyLovegood on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylance Fabron Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:39 am

"Oh." Rylance knew those who were adopted, though she never really asked about them in detail. The girl looked like she had something on her mind. It wasn't uncommon for people to ask her personal questions, and Rylance had simply gotten used to it. "Something bothering you? You can ask me anything, you know." Rylance looked down at her frame. The blood that had stayed on her uniform showed a stain, right where her heart is.
Rylance Fabron
Rylance Fabron
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Mourning at midnight (open) Empty Mourning at Midnight

Post by MelodyLovegood Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:04 am

"Oh I just don't want to ask you something that brings back bad memories."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylance Fabron Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:43 pm

Rylance smiled at the small girl. She was really considerate of her feelings, as no one else was. "I've had centuries to think about the things that happened to me when they did. Nothing you ask will bother me anymore than it already had." She couldn't do anything about it. Someone, for whatever reason, had killed her. She had no way to know who did or why.
Rylance Fabron
Rylance Fabron
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Mourning at midnight (open) Empty mourning at midnight

Post by MelodyLovegood Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:48 pm

"Were you friends with my mother?How old are you?"

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylance Fabron Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:44 am

"I knew your mother. She was really something, that Luna." Rylance frowned suddenly, not knowing if that helped very much. "Well, let's put it this way. I was born in eighteen ninety one. I died when I was seventeen in nineteen oh eight."

She laughed aloud, not realizing how old she really was. "I'm one hundred and twenty four years old. But I'm still seventeen." She sat back down at the step. "I was pregnant at the time of my death. I was tricked to go to the forbidden forest, thinking it was Dylan who sent me an owl. I was stabbed and strangled, and thrown into the lake." Rylance covered the bloody stain that she knew was there. "I was pregnant at the time. Dylan was my fiance. I had everything. But someone decided to end it." Rylance became angry, slamming her fists down on the rock. They went right through the rock, and she held in a sob. How she wished she was human.
Rylance Fabron
Rylance Fabron
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Mourning at midnight (open) Empty mourning at midnight

Post by MelodyLovegood Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:58 pm

"I'm sorry about what happened to you."That was all Melody could think to say even though she wasn't sure if that really helped.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down