Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midnight Snacks Not Really Uncommon (Open)

Go down

Midnight Snacks Not Really Uncommon (Open) Empty Midnight Snacks Not Really Uncommon (Open)

Post by Deito Dozvettes Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:13 pm

Deito was carefully cradling Adrynn who could never seem to sleep. Adrynn normally but it seemed on nights of the full moon she never could rest. It didn't seem as odd since Deito knew it ran in the family. He couldn't either so he normally settled on staying up the night in the Kitchens normally talking to Adrynn and drink warm milk.

"Mars!" He called out towards the kitchen soon the elf appeared with a grin and a bottle of warm milk that Adrynn normally drank every moonlite night and a mug of warm milk. "Thanks." He murmured to the elf sipping on his.

"Pahplah." Adrynn gurgled out milk flowing from her mouth. Deito gently dapped away the milk that fell through her little pink lips. She calmed down and he listened as he heard approaching footsteps. He had no mind for intruder's at this point.

"Hello." He murmured not turning around still nursing Adrynn patiently and still rocking in his chair and holding Adrynn.

Deito Dozvettes
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Midnight Snacks Not Really Uncommon (Open) Empty Re: Midnight Snacks Not Really Uncommon (Open)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:04 pm

Juliet was hungry so she made her way to the kitchen she almost did not notice a man sitting there but when he said "Hello." Juliet froze for a second but then she remembered she was an adult and was allowed to be up when ever she felt like it. But then she noticed that he was holding a baby in his arms and decided against speaking in her normal voice.

"Hello." She whispered and tip toed over to grab something eat she had an house elf of curse but she preferred to make her own snacks it gave her time to think which she needed lately finding out that she had a brother was big news she had yet to speak with him again but planned to do so soon.

"Mind if I sit down." She whispered again after she had finished making her snack and a cup of hot tea.

Back to top Go down

Midnight Snacks Not Really Uncommon (Open) Empty Re: Midnight Snacks Not Really Uncommon (Open)

Post by Deito Dozvettes Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:08 pm

Deito looked up at the other person and smiled before he felt Adrynn giggle about more and make more happy giggly sounds. Briefly he wondered how this child could be his but looking at the brown eyes he had he shrugged.

"No. Dun' worry bout this little tyke; won't sleep unless someone knocked her out with a sleeping draught." He stated simply. "Deito, Dozvettes." A question arose to his mouth and he bluntly let it out. "You're not a student are you? I'm afraid I'll give you detention if you are."

Deito Dozvettes
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:32 pm

"Oh don't worry I am not a student. To be exact I am the Charms Professor Juliet Charlienco" She smiled at him as she took a seat being thought as a student was a little bit of a surprise she did not think she looked that young mind you she was only twenty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down