Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hit to the head (Rich and Bri)

2 posters

Go down

Hit to the head (Rich and Bri) Empty Hit to the head (Rich and Bri)

Post by Richard Romain Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:48 pm

Richard had been sent an urgent owl telling him that his wife had been hit by an unknown spell while out on an errand. As he stormed through the halls of the hospital in a state of barely controlled panic he resolved that any more 'errands' the Ministry or Rebels or anyone asked her to do, he'd be there to watch her back. To make sure thing like this didn't happen again.

He found the physical injury ward with a long line in front of the receptionist's desk. Richard's patience was not very great so when he saw this he growed and flicked his wand out. The line found itself split, people being roughly shoved to the sides. People would have complained but Richard was looking very scary right now.

Marching up to the desk, he gripped the wood tightly in his hands as he glared at the receptionist. The woman seemed to be trying to crawl inside her own shadow to hide,

"Where. Is. My. Wife?" he hissed in anger, "If you people have fucked up her healing in any way... I will end you. Am I clear? Now which room?"

The receptionist shakily pointed to a room and Richard immediately sprinted to it, barreling some waiting family members out of the way as he burst through the door. He looked around in a slight panic when he couldn't tell which bed was Briony's at first,

"Briony?"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Hit to the head (Rich and Bri) Empty Re: Hit to the head (Rich and Bri)

Post by Briony Romain Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:57 pm

Briony did not like hospitals. She hated the with a passion and always had done, and that was not going to change any time soon, however, she had been finding since she had come to since being hit by that stray spell, she didn't like much of anything any more.

Hearing the door slam open, Briony growled a little bit at the noise, but when the person shouted for her, she sat up in bed and popped her head around the curtain that was up around her bed, her eyes flicked up and down the man that stood there, presumably he was her husband.

"Hello." she said, getting up off the bed completely, picking up her bag and sauntering down the row of other beds towards Richard, a sly smirk on her lips all of the while.

God she could murder a drink at this moment in time, the nurses all panicked when she got up and started to faff around her, Briony growled and snatched her arm back from one of them.

"Leave off. Do I look sick? No. So I'm fine. Yes?" she asked before turning her attention to her husband "Get me out of here."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:03 pm

Richard was a little bit underwhelmed by her welcome but at the same time her was too relieved to really care. Seeing her sauntering over to him he grinned widely and walked to meet her. He kissed her hard, passionately, before breaking the kiss with the same grin,

"Hello yourself." he shot back before chuckling, "You gave me quite a scare Bri but I should have known it wouldn't keep you down. You'll outlive us all."

When one of the nurses harassed his wife, Richard narrowed his eyes at the woman. His wife was perfectly fine. A little bit short tempered sure but neither of them liked hispitals so it was to be expected. The nurse tried to persist,

"But Mrs Romain!" she protested before she seemed to lose her voice under the power of Richard's glare. He narrowed his eyes at the woman,

"My wife is perfectly fine." he told the nurse coldly. The nurse nodded and hurried away. Richard immediately brightened back up with a grin, "Sure thing meine leibling. Where do you wanna go?"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:12 pm

Briony closed her eyes when she was kissed, hard, by her husband, she was glad that was was married to such a seemingly strong and dominant man, after all, if he was weak willed that just wouldn't do at all, in fact, she didn't think that she would find herself spending much time with him.

"Of course I will." she grinned "You needn't have worried, I've survived worse haven't I, the spell didn't even do anything much but knock me out. I don't even know why they bothered putting me here."

With a flip of her hair over her shoulders, Briony waved to the nurses as they backed off looking quite wounded, and the Doctors looked like they just wanted to leave the hospital in one peace.

Walking off out of the wards doors, Briony looked around and glared at a child as they almost walked in front of her; "How stupid." she growled when they ran off.

"Any place with alcohol please, I feel the need to have a few shots."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:21 pm

Richard grinned back at his wife after seeing that she had enjoyed his kiss. Whatever the spell had meant to do it certainly didn't seem to have effected her desire for him and he was glad of that since they were only just starting to get themselves back to their more passionate selves since Raven. He chuckled a little bit,

"Yeah well I guess I worry that one day you're unrelenting force will meet an immovable object." he teased her before grinning, "Not like you'd stay down anyway. I think doctors just worry too much, I don't see anything wrong with you. You feel anything?"

Seeing that they were leaving after dismissing the doctors and the nurses, Richard walked with his wife out of the room. When she growled about a child he raised an eyebrow,

"Other people's children getting on your nerves?" he asked with a small smirk, "Silencing charms help."

He chuckled a little bit and nodded, "A hard drink after time in hospital, sounds good. There's one here or we can go to Knockturn."
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:26 pm

Briony shook her head with a devilish grin on her lips when Richard told her that she probably wouldn't stay down anyway, she shook her head, after all where was the point in just laying down when you think that somebody is going to beat you? That was the weakling's approach to fighting.

"You know me all too well Husband of mine." Briony purred, draping herself on Richard, wrapping her arm loosley around his shoulders, and kissing the side of his neck as they walked "No no, I feel just fine, but I know something that will make me feel much much better."

Her eyes flashing a little bit with desire, Briony continued to walk on past the child with a curt nod in answer to Richard's question; "Yes...in fact I don't feel in the mood for dealing with children at all today." she sighed.

When he asked her where she wanted to go she looked at him disbelievingly; "Knockturn of course." and with that she apparated away, ahead of Richard to land outside of the bar in Knockturn Alley.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:32 pm

Richard grinned in return when she flashed him that devilish grin, a type of grin he hadn't seen her wearing in quite a long time. He was right though, Briony would most likely pull herself up after almost anything, to finish the fight. She was the kind of girl to have her kneecap broken... and tell everyone that she'd walk it off. He smirked,

"Well that's part of my duty as a husband. To know you almost as welll as you know yourself." he told her before wrapping an arm around his wife tightly as she draped herself on him. Oh it was so fun to be married to someone like Briony, "Oh do you now meine leibling? I think I can arrange that my dear..."

Seeing the flash of desire in his eyes made him grin like a predator. He loved how near-death experiences always seemed to have the best side effects once all was healed. He raised an eyebrow before shrugging, "Fair enough, you have just been in hospital after all and they're more annoying there than anywhere else."

He laughed a little bit,

"Good choice." he agreed before apparating after his wife, appearing by her side before pushing the door open. He held it open and bowed slightly with a smirk. The inside of the bar seemed to include a small bar fight too, "With a show too... aren't we lucky?"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:41 pm

Briony smirked when Richard told her that he would be able to help her with her desire, she had hoped that he would do, he should have done in any place when she decided to offer herself up to him on a plate practically, then again, the girl child was always a problem.

When they were both outside of the bar in Knockturn Alley, Briony grinned and she walked into the building, watching with interest the small bar fight that was going on, it hapened to be just in the section of the bar that she wanted to walk to, so she parted to two men with her shadows, sitting in the spare bar seat.

"Bottle of firewhiskey please." she said with a purr to the barman "And two shot glasses for your trouble."

Turning back to her husband, Briony slid off the stool and gestured for him to sit on it instead of her, once she had done so, she sat on his knee and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, kissing his lips roughly;

"Thank you for coming to my rescue, my big brave, and strong Richard." she whispered, before pouring a shot and holding it up to Richard's lips "Say ah."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:53 pm

Richard was sure that if he ever said 'no' to the idea of having his way with Briony then he was either fighting for his life or dead. Because those were the only two occassions where he wouldn't drop what he was doing for some hardcore loving with hi wife. Pretty much everything else could be dropped for it in his mind.

Chuckling a little bit when his wife decided that she wanted to walk straight through the bad fight, Richard followed. One of the fighters got annoyed and aimed a punch at the back of Briony's head. Richard knocked him out with a single punch to the side of his head. He smirked at the other fighter before catching up with his wife as she ordered the drinks.

Following her instructions, he sat down on the stool after she had slid off of it. When she sat on his knee he grinned and wrapped his arms around her tightly. He kissed her back roughly and passionately before grinning ferally,

"Oh it was my pleasure meine leibling. You know I always... come for you." he purred with a smirk, putting emphasis on the word 'come'. He chuckled and opened his mouth, "Ah..."
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:04 pm

Briony was enjoying the contact with her husband more and more with each passing second, she really did want to go home with him right now and just allow themselves to explore what they knew they both really wanted to, rather than sitting here and getting pissed.

Feeling him wrap his arms around her, Briony purred and she lay her head on his shoulder as she looked up into his eyes, they were very handsome eyes, as well as the rest of his features, and she wondered why she felt like she hadn't made use of them in a while...almost like she was slightly repressed.

"Oh I know you do, but somehow I feel a little bit...dormant lately, I think we ought to fix that." she smirked "After all there's hardly any excuse since we're both magical, charms...potions and all of that jazz." Briony whispered.

Pouring the shot into Richard's mouth Briony chuckled; "Good boy."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:12 pm

Richard had to admit to loving having this very affectionate, and very desire-filled, Briony sitting in his lap was doing wonders for his own desires. Hell, she was sitting on his lap. She could feel his 'desire' as it was growing against her. He was getting closer and closer to just dragging her off to a hotel room at the magical Ritz again.

With his arms wrapped around her, Richard began to play with her hair with one hand while the other held her up. Of course he was holding her up by squeezing her ass but still. It wasn't like she'd mind. He was staring into her eyes, trying hard not to just get lost in them and ignore everyone around them. If they did that they'd get arrested for public sexings,

"Dormant you say? Like you've not been having enough of that certain kind of fun?" he teased her before grinning and purring in his husky voice, "Yes let's fix that... the magical Ritz is around the corner and they still owe me..."

Swallowing the shot, Richard grinned before kissing his wife heatedly. He broke the kiss slowly, "Thank you... your turn babe. Let's make a dent in this bottle before we slink away for more private fun eh?"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:22 pm

Briony smirked when she felt Richard's lap 'growing' a little bit, she was very glad that he was going to be swayed by what she wanted to do, purely because it was probably what he wanted to do as well. Tilting her head back, Briony kissed Richard's jaw line with a playful smile on her lips.

Feeling Richard's hand on her ass, Briony chuckled to herself but didn't mention anything, it was nice to feel appreciated sexually, it was something that she hadn't been in a while.

"That's exactly what I feel like Richard, exactly." she purred "Oh I did love that place last time you took me there, maybe we should order the same thing that was did last time from the room service too?" Briony suggested, as last time the strawberries and cream had gone down well.

Opening her mouth Briony was ready to take the shot that Richard was going to give her, and nodded at the idea of putting a dint in the bottle; "Great idea Richard, let's get going then."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:40 pm

Richard could tell by Briony's confident smirk that she could feel the reaction he was having because of her increase in teasing. The kisses to his jawline made him purr happily and he kissed at her exposed neck, nibbling gently at her soft skin.

Seeing that his wife didn't exactly mind that he had a hand on her ass, Richard grinned cheekily and gave it a squeeze. He nibbled on her ear lobe teasingly,

"Great minds think alike my dear..." he purred right back at her, "Oh I think we could definately do that meine leibling. Perhaps we could try ordering some chocolate sauce too if you think you'd like to lick up something sweet and hot?"

Richard grinned and tipped the shot into Briony's mouth before setting it down to refill them both. He immediately kissed her again, tasting the shot on her tongue, "Mmmm although I might change my mind if we stay this teasing and pent up... and just whisk you away."
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:44 pm

Briony smirked happily when she felt the kisses to her neck, it was a sensitive point to be sure and she was very glad that Richard was seeking to exploit it now, after what had happened today she thought that she needed some rather tender 'care' and Richard was adept at giving her said care.

"Hmmmm I think that I could get behind an idea like that." she joked with a happy smirk on her lips, running her hands through Richard's hair as she gently kissed his lips, nibbling at his bottom lip as she pulled away.

As soon as Richard gave her the shot Briony sighed happily and swallowed it, letting the happy burning sensation make a shiver down her spine, licking her lips, Briony returned Richard's kiss, knowing she would taste of firewhiskey.

"If that's what you think darling, we should drink up this bottle quick and take the rest to the hotel room." she smirked "Let's face it, it's what we're going to end up doing."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:18 am

Richard had not gotten to the point where a lack of sex had made him forget where some of his wife's sweetspots were. For example, he knew that her neck was sensative to kisses and light nibbling. And that her ear lobes were even more sensative. It was all still there and he intended to show her it all,

"Oh do you now? Well then I think we'll have to give it a shot." he purred into her ear as he nibbled at her ear lobe, "After all, we should try new things right?"

Richard kissed his wife back as she kissed him. She tasted of firewhiskey but he didn't mind at all. In fact it was rather exciting to have them both tasting of alcohol,

"Well I'm not going to argue with your logic there meine leibling because it is something I thought might happen." he grinned before checking the bottle. He held up a shot for her, "Last one and then we go to the hotel room? Or should we get to the half way point?"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:45 am

Briony smirked a little bit and enjoyed the light touches to her neck and her ears that Richard was giving to her, she really did enjoy having someone who knew her so well with her at the moment, without him what would she have done when she came out of hospital?

"Trying new things is something that we should all do regardless of age you're right," she smirked, running her fingers down Richard's arm and then back up again, lightly gripping his shoulder "Anything else that you'd be wanting to try?" she asked with her eyes flashing again.

Looking at the bottle Briony hummed and she nodded her head, taking the last shot with a little wiggle of her hips, before she stood up and looked around the bar to see if there were any more fights breaking out, there weren't any and she pouted lightly.

"Last one and we take the bottle with us, we can drink and walk at the same time can't we?" she asked with a smirk,
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:56 am

Richard could see that Briony was enjoying his light and soft touches to her sensative neck and ears. He enjoyed doing things like this, things that he knew made Briony happy. Or in this case, made Briony more lustful than she already was. But to his mind there was never enough lust between a husband and wife,

"Exactly my thoughts meine leibling. Why should we ever stop trying new things after all?" he asked with a grin. Light shivers went down his spine from Briony's gentle touch on his arm, "Oh a few things I have to admit my dear. Such things my dear..."

When Briony wiggled her hips in his lap Richard moaned a little bit as her ass rubbed up against his 'desire'. Standing up with her he poured another two shots. He downed one and handed the other to Briony as he held the bottle in his free hand,

"Let's walk and drink then babe." he suggested with a grin, "The sooner we get there the sooner we can taste those delicious strawberries... and cream."
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:04 am

Briony grinned when Richard held up another shot for her, she was beginning to get quite dizzy and she was liking that feeling, however she managed to hold herself upright as she walked out of the bar, shot glass in hand.

Taking the shot just before she left the bar, Briony threw the glass on the ground where it broke, before beckoning for Richard to follow her out of the bar and into Knockturn Alley, the Ritz was a little bit of a way away, and Briony hummed to herself.

"Oh you are getting a little bit too excited aren't you Richard? Maybe you should calm yourself down with a little cold shower?" she suggested teasingly gripping the bottle of firewhiskey from Richard's hands with a smirk.

"More drinks for me." she chuckled, "How are we getting to the Ritz then?"
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down