Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ink Stained Glass (Cobie and Kysenia)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ink Stained Glass (Cobie and Kysenia) Empty Ink Stained Glass (Cobie and Kysenia)

Post by Kysenia Chernovol Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:00 am

Kysenia walked into the bar and she let her eyes scan around the people that were sat there, after all, she needed to make sure if any of them were going to be potential threats after all, she might have done some work on them in the past and they might have been a little more than pissed about it.

Sitting at one of the empty bar stools, she frowned at the wood, until the bartender coughed and came over to her, asking if she wanted anything, to which she responded with a blank stare and a mere point at the bottle that she wanted, which was a simple butterbeer.

Of course one of her main problems was her addiction to Red Sand, people thought that was one of her main problems anyway, in reality, she was just born this way, skittish and unsociable...with some Red Sand thrown in on the side.

Running her hand through her stuck up hair, Kysenia, sipped at her butterbeer, her dark smokey eyes looking down the bottle, picking off a stray label that was still stuck on it, and placing it in the nearest ashtray.
Kysenia Chernovol
Kysenia Chernovol
Shop Workers

Back to top Go down

Ink Stained Glass (Cobie and Kysenia) Empty Re: Ink Stained Glass (Cobie and Kysenia)

Post by Cobalt Smith Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:06 am

Cobalt had come to this pub because he wanted a drink and a smoke at the same time. It was rather strange if he was honest, that muggles paranoia about it had transferred to the magical world. So he came here, the one pub where he could both drink and smoke indoors.

He sat down at the bar beside a rather attractive woman who ordered a butterbeer without even opening her mouth. Chuckling a little bit, Cobalt ordered a bottled beer, a muggle one. The muggles did better beers. Lighting his cigarette, he took a few drags on it. He was just about to tap some ash out into the ashtray when a label from the woman's butterbeer smothered the flame of his cigarette out,

"Is that your way of subtly disapproving of smoking?" he joked with the woman, leaving his wasted cigarette, "I must admit it's rather unique."
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Ink Stained Glass (Cobie and Kysenia) Empty Re: Ink Stained Glass (Cobie and Kysenia)

Post by Kysenia Chernovol Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:14 am

Kysenia turned her head and she looked at the man who sat next to her, she thought that she recognised him but she didn't really know who he was, when she saw that she had put his cigarette out with her label, she merely took out a packet of her own cigarettes, popping one out and handing it to him.

"I smoke myself." she said simply "I have no problems with you smoking next to me."

Sipping at her butterbeer, Kysenia turned her attention back to her bottle, lighting up her own cigarette and casting her mind back to the motorbike she had left outside, hopefully no kid would be sitting on it this time when she left.

"Do you happen to know if the motorbike outside still remains 'test rider' free?" she asked quietly "I hate it when people think it's okay to sit on my goddamn bike."
Kysenia Chernovol
Kysenia Chernovol
Shop Workers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:19 am

Cobalt could tell the woman thought that she knew him and he couldn't help but frown a little bit. He was barely a few weeks out of the wetboy game and already people were starting to notice him. No doubt she'd ask for his services if she remembered who he was. And what he used to do for a living. He sighed a little bit and accepted the cigarette given to him,

"Thanks." he acknowledged as he lit the cigarette, "You wouldn't believe the shit storm that you cause when you smoke in a classroom full of kids."

Cobalt chuckled a little bit and shook his head. He agreed with her sentiment, the people who thought it was fine to just sit on parked motorbikes were the worst kind of annoyances. Cobalt merely smirked,

"Well the only other motorbike in the car park is registered to a Miss Chernovol..." he remarked as he took a drag from his cigarette, "I thought you didn't like interacting with the lowly Cobalt Smiths of this world? Or is that just the bad press?"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kysenia Chernovol Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:26 am

Kysenia blinked a little bit when the man next to her decided to tell her that he was a teacher, her mind jogged and she remembered that he was Cobalt Smith, recently retired wet boy and teacher at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry.

"I can believe it." she said simply, taking a drag from her own lit cigarette, letting her eyes flutter close as she let the nicotine relieve her headache and begin to relax her a little bit.

Rolling her shoulders, Kysenia smirked and made a small chuckling noise when she heard that her motorbike was untouched, of course, it was her pride and joy, the person who found themselves caught on it, kid or not would be without hands in seconds.

"It's Kysenia, Seni if you must." Kysenia stated, tapping her cigarette on the ashtray "It's the bad press, they don't like me doing their job better than they do."
Kysenia Chernovol
Kysenia Chernovol
Shop Workers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:33 am

Cobalt smirked a little bit as, watching her body language, he saw the lightbulb switch on as it were. He chuckled a little bit and drank some more of her beer. Perhaps he'd given her too many clues? Couldn't make it too hard though otherwise she'd have never guessed who he was. Or maybe she would have done... who knows? He shrugged it off,

"Not like I don't throw knives at them in other lessons..." he complained lightly, more to himself most likely, "But a single cigarette cloud? I'm defending myself against cries for my resignation."

He had to admit that she had good taste in bikes. His own bike was protected by several charms though. If anyone he didn't want to touch it came within five feet of it they would be sent flying backwards through the air,

"Kysenia Chernovol. Never thought I'd actually meet you Kysenia." he chuckled a little bit as he took a drag on his cigarette, "We don't exactly travel in the same social circles. Good to know the press exaggerates though."
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kysenia Chernovol Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:39 am

Kysenia blinked again and she felt herself beginning to question the teaching at Hogwarts if he was allowed to both smoke and throw knives at the students in the class, maybe she should apply for a job there considering all of those things? She'd fit right in.

Rubbing at the head of her dragon tattoo which could be seen on her shoulder, Kysenia turned her attention back to Cobalt, and gazed at him for quite a while;

"Why do you throw knives at your students? Do they permit that in Hogwarts? I thought it would be something parents would have concerns about."

When Cobalt said that he didn't think that he would ever meet her as if she was some sort of celebrity, Kysenia pulled down on her tight black tshirt and hummed a little bit, as if she was letting Cobalt know she was thinking.

"Why did you think you would never see me? It's not like I am a celebrity or anything important."
Kysenia Chernovol
Kysenia Chernovol
Shop Workers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:46 am

Cobalt wasn't paying his entire attention to Kysenia as he was drinking his beer. But even only out of the corner of his eye he could see that she was confused. It was a bit of a strange system going on at Hogwarts at the moment. Briony wanted them to do anything to train up the kids, short of killing them, and it worked. The parents, however, wouldn't even let him smoke. Seeing that she was looking at him, he turned to her and raised an eyebrow. Cobalt didn't like being stared at,

"I've only done it a few times, always with blunted or illusionary knives, and never with intent to harm." he told her with a shrug, "The headmistress wants the kids trained as best they can be. The illusion of danger gives them motivation. The parents just worry I won't be able to stop their kids from getting cancer."

Cobalt noticed her move her shirt. Maybe it was some kind of tell about how nervous she was? He didn't know and he didn't care to spend hours watching her to figure out all her tells,

"Because of the nature of my old job to be honest." he told her simply, "In my old job... were I to meet you it would have been to kill you."
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kysenia Chernovol Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:51 am

Kysenia could sense that Cobalt was getting a little bit angry at her, and he didn't seem to want to talk to her very much, so she did what she normally did and went silent, after all she didn't want to talk to someone who didn't want to talk to her. It was so strange to her.

It seemed as if schools were different from Russia to here and she tucked the little bit of hair behind her ear as she waited for Cobalt to speak again if he indeed wanted to speak again, she didn't know if he wanted to talk to her or for her to hop on her motorbike and go away.

"I see." she said in reference to his comment about killing her "I'm surprised I haven't seen you before then."

Turning around Kysenia hopped off her stool and put the cigarettes back in her pocket, pulling her hood up, she scuffed her feet on the floor and she asked rather plainly;

"You seem dissatisfied with my company, I'll go."
Kysenia Chernovol
Kysenia Chernovol
Shop Workers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:59 am

Cobalt could see in her body language that Kysenia was looking to back off from him. He raised an eyebrow with polite curiousity on his face as he sipped some more of his beer. He would have been amused too but he wasn't sure how she would take that,

"You seem distressed..." he noted with a small frown, "Was it something I said? Would you like a drink on me to make up for it?"

He chuckled a little bit and flashed her a grin. Cobalt had never been contracted to kill her and he wouldn't have accepted the contract anyway. She was a neutral part after all. So, as far as he was concerned, she was off limits for a contract,

"I'd never have taken a job against you Kysenia." he told her with an honest smile, "I still have some morals and ethics."

Seeing her getting ready to leave he blinked a few times,

"I'm sorry if I've come across that way but I can tell you it's not the case." he smiled a little wider, "Just getting used to new company. How about I get you that second drink?"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kysenia Chernovol Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:08 am

Kysenia blinked when Cobalt told her that he did not want her to leave and that he wanted to buy her another drink, of course she sat back down and she looked at him intently, her head tilted to one side, he seemed to be an interesting man, if her research proved true.

"I would like another drink yes." she said simply "If you could get me a cocoa-cola, that would be nice."

Placing the cigarettes back on the table, Kysenia lighted another one and took a deep drag, letting her hand run over all of her ear piercings, and she tugged at one that had gone the other way without meaning it to. Looking at her hands for a moment, Kysenia thought about the answer to Cobalt's prior question.

"I am not distressed, this is how I act all of the time. I think that many people think that I am more than a little bit strange, but never distressed."
Kysenia Chernovol
Kysenia Chernovol
Shop Workers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:25 am

Cobalt could tell that she was curious not just from her body language, which was almost screaming her mood at him, but because she was still staring. He'd figued out, after seeing her staring at anything interesting, that this was not a bad thing but the measure of interest she had in what she was looking at. Apparently he was very interested,

"Then I shall buy you a second drink." he told her happily, ordering the drink from the bar tender, "Seems that muggle drink is gaining popularity in the wizarding world. It is a very nice drink after all."

Watching her just smoking was rather revealing to Cobalt. She seemed to be holding herself with something close to caution. Almost like she was unused to being like this. As if being in public was something of an oddity to her,

"Not distressed? Huh, guess I'm not as good as I thought." he joked lightly before shrugging with a small smile, "Name one interesting person in our times who isn't strange. Hell, I'm very strange. But I don't think you're strange."
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kysenia Chernovol Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:38 am

Kysenia took a deep drag of her cigarette and she blew out a smoke ring, she was wondering why Cobalt Smith was still single, after all in her research he had many different partners but never for very long, perhaps he just wasn't a very adequate lover. But she doubted that.

"It is a nice drink. I find it a good substitute for alcohol, I shouldn't drink it when I am working, which is most of the time."

Tapping the ash from her cigarette, Kysenia looked at Cobalt as if he had grown three heads when he said that she wasn't strange, given his last statement that must also mean that she was uninteresting, which caused her a little bit of offense.

"You think that I am not interesting then?" she asked frankly "Well, that is a little bit harsh considering you don't know anything about me, I however know everything about you."
Kysenia Chernovol
Kysenia Chernovol
Shop Workers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:43 am

Cobalt sipped at his drink, enjoying the refreshing taste of alcohol mixed with a soft drink. Vodka and coke. A muggle mix and it was a very good one to him. Seeing that he was still being start at by Kysenia he chuckled a little bit before giving her a wink,

"Like what you see?" he teased her before grinning, "So you're at work right now? Well that doesn't sound like fun. Anything interesting?"

Cobalt was at first surprised where she could have gotten that from before he tried to think about her logic. Finding it, he chuckled a little bit and shook his head,

"You misunderstand Kysenia. You're not strange to me because I am also strange." he told her with a smile, "You're interesting to me because you're like me in that we're unlike the majority. Don't worry, I find you rather intriging."
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kysenia Chernovol Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:11 am

Kysenia decided that if she was ever going to make a proper friend then she would have to start speaking more and she would have to begin to trust people once more, but after so many years of being on her own and not caring, she didn't know if she would be able to change her ways so easily.

But she was going to try.

"Yes I do." she said simply, before taking a drink of her coca-cola "My work is always fun, and nothing so interesting, just a normal affair case, however, the details are quite...laughable."

Blinking a little bit Kysenia ran her hand over her ear piercings and thought about what Cobalt said, perhaps she should take him for his word? Instead of trying to hack into the hidden meaning behind it?He found her intriguing, that was something she could...work with.

"You find me rather intriguing? What part of me do you find intriguing? When people are intrigued they tend to ask questions, are you going to ask questions?"
Kysenia Chernovol
Kysenia Chernovol
Shop Workers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:19 am

Cobalt could see her body language subtly changing. It was rather strange to see her entire body language changing from isolationalist to determined in one second. Not to mention how strange it was that the determination seemed to be focused outwards,

"Well now that's good, means I'm still interesting I suppose." he remarked with a grin and a chuckle before he raised an eyebrow in curiosity, "Can you tell me about what you're working on her tonight or is there some kind of confidentiality going on here?"

Her playing with her ear peircings was a tell, it was a way that she tried to work out some of her emotions. Cobalt didn't find it odd or anything, everyone had a tell after all,

"Yes I would have to say that I do. Well quite a lot about you to be honest. You're very attractive, for example, but you appear to be single." he teased her with a wink before chuckling, "Would it make you uncomfortable to be bombarded with questions?"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kysenia Chernovol Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:32 am

Kysenia couldn't help but let her lips twitch up into a small smile, she always liked it when people took an interest in her work, even if she couldn't tell them what was going on, she felt like she was more important since she knew something they didn't.

"I don't think that I should tell you, but if you give me a good reason why I should tell you about the private life of the head Besturmen?" she asked, tapping the cigarette ash again.

When Cobalt asked her if she wanted to be asked lots of questions, Kysenia thought that she had never been asked a lot of questions, so she would like to know what it felt like, maybe it would help bring her out of her resolved self once more.

"I think that I would like to be asked questions, it makes me feel important." she stated "If you want I can try and ask some questions back?"
Kysenia Chernovol
Kysenia Chernovol
Shop Workers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:37 am

The small smile was the greatest display of emotion Kysenia had shown throughout their entire interaction with each other. And it wasn't just a smile either. The smile seemed to bring her entire body language up a notch, making it seem so much happier. Apparently she was a real fan of her work. Probably why she was so good at it,

"Awwww come on! What's the worst that could happen?" he pouted as he pleaded childishly for the money. He chuckled a little bit, "Perhaps so that I can take him out if needs be? Or maybe I could help you if you wanted?"

Seeing that she seemed to approve of the idea of being asked a lot of questions, Cobalt smiled a little bit. When she mentioned giving a question and receiving one in return her grinned,

"Ah you mean like the question game! I ask you one, you answer, you ask me one and then the whole thing repeats." he nodded with a grin, "Sure thing. So Kysenia... how long have you been into motorbikes?"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kysenia Chernovol Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:50 am

Kysenia blinked a little bit at Cobalt's question, after all it was not very often that anyone wanted to help her with what she was doing, and for a total stranger to ask, well it was out of the question of course. Frowning a little, she shook her head;

"My apologies, it is out of the question, I barely know you and you might not even be who you say you are, trusting you with sensitive information is something I am not foolish enough to do." Kysenia muttered, quietly, as she stubbed out the last of her cigarette

When he asked he when she first started getting into motorbikes, Kysenia cast her mind back fairly quickly and she remembered getting her first motorbike when she was just leaving school;

"I have liked them since 4th year, however I managed to save up and buy my first motorbike in 7th year when I finished school in Russia. Why haven't you persued another girlfriend since your initial dates with a woman called Lolita Bradshaw?"
Kysenia Chernovol
Kysenia Chernovol
Shop Workers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:55 am

Cobalt chuckled a little bit at Kysenia's confusion. It was rather amusing to see an information broker confused. But that was a mean kind of humour so he stopped chuckling quickly. He pouted a little bit before smirking,

"Well I guess that's fair enough." he agreed before tilting his head to the side, "If I were to prove to you I am who I say I am... would that mean you would speak a little bit more freely about it?"

He smiled a little bit as she told him how long she had been interested in motorbikes. It was rather nice to meet someone who was just as interested in motorbikes as he was. Cobalt smiled faintly at her question,

"There are two reasons for that. One is dark and the other one isn't. The lighter reason is that I have a lovely daughter and she needed me more than Lolita did. Combined with the other reasons... well we just didn't work out I guess." he trailled off, having commented on something he was rather sad about still. Shaking his head, Cobalt smile, "Where do you have peircings Kysenia?"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kysenia Chernovol Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:08 am

Kysenia wondered if it would actually make a difference, but she shook her head again, after all why should she tell him about it if the person was going to be dead as soon as she came back with the research anyway, they just needed to be sure of what they had thought in the first place.

"No, not really. If you take me on for a job of your own then we may work together in contract, then I can tell you things as I find them out." she stated, tugging at her earrings once more.

Hearing the tone in Cobalt's voice turn a little sadder, Kysenia felt what could be described as remorse for what she had asked, it had just been something that she hadn't known. Now she did she realised that she shouldn't have asked.

"I see, forgive me I did not mean to ask you something that would make you sad." she said simply "I have piercings on my ears, nose, tongue and places I doubt you'll ever see. What types of women do you normally like?"
Kysenia Chernovol
Kysenia Chernovol
Shop Workers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:14 am

Cobalt clicked his fingers as if he was mildly annoyed at having missed out on the information. He then grinned widely and ruined the image of casual annoyance. Cobalt chuckled a little bit,

"Eh well I guess it's easy come, easy go." he commented with a grin before shaking his head, "Can I ask you something? Why would I need to prove who I was to you? I doubt the world's greatest information broker hasn't at least heard of me in passing."

Watching Kysenia's body language shift slightly, showing that she was uncomfortable, Cobalt decided that changing the subject was a must. Thankfully she provided the opportunity with her question,

"Well I tend to like woman who are a bit rebellious you know? Peircings, tattoos, dark clothes... gothic women in a nutshell." he told her before chuckling, teasingly, "Why? You interested?"

He paused for a second before he asked his own question, "Do you like tattoos on your partner?"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kysenia Chernovol Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:22 am

Kysenia looked over Cobalt while he spoke to her and she thought that it was rather quite simple, a man like him should know the answer to that question himself surely, as a wetboy he would have had to take precautions against exactly this sort of thing.

"You should know." she said simply "Anyone can use polyjuice potion, anyone can make a glamour charm and most certainly anyone who knows the correct information can create a convincing impression of you."

Hearing that he liked people like herself, Kysenia let herself smile her little smile again and she made a small noise of contentment;

"I might be." she said simply "I have many myself so, I think that if I didn't then I would be a little hypocritical, I don't however like named tattoo's having another's girls name on your chest while I lay on your chest is not terribly comforting. Do you have any tattoo's then?"
Kysenia Chernovol
Kysenia Chernovol
Shop Workers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:29 am

Cobalt raised an eyebrow before blinking a few times. So she thought that there was a possibility that he wasn't who he said he was because of the appearance alterers? Fair enough. He smirked,

"Tell me Kysenia..." he slowly focused his magic into his hand, turning it intangible and running it through his glass, "Do you know anyone else who can do that? Do I pass as myself now?"

Looking at her body language, he was actually rather surprised to see that his answer made her perk up. Apparently she appreciated the fact that the type of girl he preferred happened to be the type of girl that she was,

"Ah that is a very good point, it would be rather disrespectful now wouldn't it?" he chuckled before pausing, "I have... two. One through choice is on my chest. The other one was not of my choosing."

He grinned a little bit as he thought up his next question, "Have you ever had a serious boyfriend?"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kysenia Chernovol Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:37 am

Kysenia closed her eyes as she drank the last of her coca-cola, she wanted some of that red sand right about now but she didn't think that he could appreciate, or want her, smoking the drug next to him, he seemed to be someone who would be against that kind of thing.

"No, because now that you're so desperate to know I would keep it from you just to be somewhat annoying." she said, a faint trace of a smirk on her lips, very odd for her to be showing so much emotion in a conversation, especially when it wasn't about work.

Nodding her head Kysenia added; "I think it would be yes. Even more strange is children's names, I don't want to be kissing your child's name while we're having sex. Oh, and I guessed that."

With a light smirk still on her lips, Kysenia replied; "No, I've not had a boyfriend at all in fact. I don't envision myself ever having one. What are you doing tonight?" she asked.
Kysenia Chernovol
Kysenia Chernovol
Shop Workers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next