Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ink Stained Glass (Cobie and Kysenia)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ink Stained Glass (Cobie and Kysenia) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ink Stained Glass (Cobie and Kysenia)

Post by Cobalt Smith Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:46 am

Cobalt finished off the last of his drink and looked forlornly at the glass. Sometimes it was really annoying that you couldn't get drunk. He sighed a little bit and ordered another one from the bar tender anyway. It would help him a little bit anyway, it was something to do with his hands. Especially seeing as idle hands were the devil's play things,

"Oh now that's just not cool." he pouted at her before smirking and chuckling, "I'm not even sure if I really want to know anyway. It's none of my business since I've quit after all."

He raised an eyebrow a little bit but chose not to point out that the cross over his heart had Charlotte's hand written into it so that it would show up if he passed magic through it. Right now he was thankful of it too, "Well you wouldn't have to worry about that if you were cuddling up to me."

Cobalt smirked back as he caught her small smirk, "No boyfriend at all? Where the people around you blind?"

He chuckled a little bit before answering,

"You know, I'm not sure. I guess I'd be open to suggestions." he smirked, "What do you feel like doing tonight?"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Ink Stained Glass (Cobie and Kysenia) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ink Stained Glass (Cobie and Kysenia)

Post by Kysenia Chernovol Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:57 am

Kysenia tugged at her ear piercings again, she was going to ask for something from a complete stranger almost, but that was always the way she did it she supposed, she was just more drunk when one of them came to ask each other, what they both knew they wanted.

"It's natural human curiosity I think, after all, I know something and you don't automatically you want to know what it is even if it's something utterly pointless and boring."

Raising her eyebrow a little, Kysenia ran her hand through her hair and she wondered just what kind of image she was portraying here, if the tattoo's, piercings and short spiked hair wasn't enough; "Does it look like I am the type of person to at any point...snuggle with anybody?"

With a small smile once more Kysenia shrugged her shoulders; "Perhaps people just have different tastes to you. But, I was thinking about going back to my apartment and having sex, would you agree to that?"
Kysenia Chernovol
Kysenia Chernovol
Shop Workers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:07 am

Cobalt could tell by the way that Kysenia sat and the way she tweaked her ear peircing told him that she was nervous about something. Or at the very least cautious about something. He sipped at his drink again, enjoying the taste,

"You'd think that now wouldn't you?" he taunted her before pausing for a few seconds before pouting, "And you'd be right. Can't you just tell me a little bit?"

Looking her up and down, longer than was strictly needed for him to check what she looked like, before smirking, "Well I guess that's true. But if you're worn out from... certain activities I suppose you'd rest on my chest for a few moments before we went again. And that's close enough to snuggling."

Cobalt grinned widely, rather excited by the idea, "You know... I'd love that Kysenia. Shall we get going soon then?"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kysenia Chernovol Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:13 am

Kysenia looked over Cobalt again and she wondered if he was going to be able to deal with the secrets that he was not allowed to know if they became friends, after all there would be a lot of them and it would probably get very annoying, Maybe she should not mention another case.

"No." Kysenia said simply "No matter how many times you ask I will never be able to tell you my research so maybe you should just stop now."

Mentioning being worn out from certain activities led to snuggling, Kysenia blinked a little she thought that it would make sense for her to want to do that, but in fact she had never felt compelled to,

"Actually I smoke after I finish having sex, if that's what you mean of course. My flat smells of smoke, I hope you don't mind, I don't think you will though."

When he asked if they should get going soon Kysenia grinned; "Been a while then?"
Kysenia Chernovol
Kysenia Chernovol
Shop Workers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:48 am

Cobalt watched Kysenia watching him and couldn't help but give her a cheeky wink. He chuckled slightly, he'd not been out of the job too long. He realised that there were things she wouldn't tell him. After all, what good was it to be an information broker if you gave your information away to others who didn't pay for it? He faked a pout,

"Awwwww that's so mean." he joked before chuckling and giving her a smirk, "I know Kysenia, don't worry. I was just having a bit of a tease if that's alright."

Cobalt had to smirk a little bit at Kysenia's honest surprise at the prospect of cuddling after sex. Seemed that she wasn't used to the calmer kind of sex that lead to that,

"Well yes that's what I meant." he grinned at her before shrugging, "Won't bother me at all. I'll just block my enchanced sense of smell and it'll be fine."

Seeing her grin was a sight in itself and he couldn't help but grin in return, "Just a bit. But on the plus side, it means I've got a lot to give... if you know what I mean."
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kysenia Chernovol Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:07 am

Kysenia decided that she needed to move herself from this pub or she might just end up getting another drink and it would be a while from now until going back to her home with Cobalt, she was just trying to think about what her apartment looked like, was it messy at all?

"I don't suppose I get much of a choice if it is alright or not." she said matter of factly "However I do not object to a little of bit of teasing, it makes things more interesting."

Nodding her head Kysenia jumped off the bar stool and she began to walk towards the door of the bar, she knew that Cobalt would follow if he was still interested, and she merely turned her head to look at him as she pushed it open.

"You coming then? Follow me on your bike, it's within driving distance." she stated.
Kysenia Chernovol
Kysenia Chernovol
Shop Workers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:20 am

Cobalt was almost bouncing up and down from excitement and an energy that had been building up ever since he'd found that she was receptive to his teasing. He hadn't had sex in quite a long time and he wanted to have Kysenia very badly. He chuckled a little bit,

"Well you do because your choice is in whether or not I tease you like that again." he remarked before grinning, "Doesn't it just? I'm going to be doing some teasing of you when we get to yours, that's for sure."

Cobalt was immediately following Kysenia when she got up out of her bar stool. He chuckled a little bit and winked at her,

"Of course I'm coming." he told her before grinning widely, "Alright then! Let's get going!"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kysenia Chernovol Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:24 am

Kysenia smirked when Cobalt said that he was coming, after all they were going back to her home, why wouldn't she be smirking at this time? Hopping onto her bike, Kysenia kicked off from the ground and she sped off, hoping that Cobalt would have enough sense to follow her as she made her way home.
Kysenia Chernovol
Kysenia Chernovol
Shop Workers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2