Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cooldown (Silas and Char)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Cooldown (Silas and Char) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cooldown (Silas and Char)

Post by Charlotte Smith Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:56 am

Charlotte smiled gently and she placed her hand on her chest, her muscles were looser now but there were moments when they siesed up and became tight once more, they often did that as they attempted to relax, it was one of those moments now.

Hissing a little bit, Charlotte sat back down and placed the other hand on the table, to steady herself while the pain left her;

"I do want to stay and help, I just want to know if there's something that I can do to make me safer while I'm doing the job that you have assigned to me, sometimes I suppose I'll be on my own without my team to help me." Charlotte asked quietly.

Nodding her head, Charlotte remembered their last row and that was why she was talking with Silas now, and letting him know all of her concerns about the job that she was going to be doing for this Delta team.

"Yeah I know that we will." she smiled gently "Do you have any children or anything Mr. Gray?"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2