Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interrupted Reading (Josh and Esmerelda)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Interrupted Reading (Josh and Esmerelda) - Page 2 Empty Re: Interrupted Reading (Josh and Esmerelda)

Post by Esmerelda Tenebrae Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:48 pm

Esmerelda laughed happily when Josh told her that she looked cute when she played with her hair, she had never thought of it like that before, but she supposed that it could be seen as cute, most people did it when they were nervous after all, she just did it to occupy her hands.

"Thanks Josh." she grinned "I always like to keep my hands occupied with something, that's why art;s such a good outlet for me, my hands are constantly busy!"

Hearing him ask why she used muggle camera's Esmerelda was more than happy to tell him, after all it was a reason that she wasn't going to hide; "Well I use muggle camera's because I believe photography is meant to capture one pure moment of life, wizarding photo's move...and thats just not my style."

With a light smile, Esmerelda nodded her head and she laughed lightly;

"I'm glad I came out today too, you're a really nice guy." she admitted "I might have to get going soon though, but we'll see each other in a few days won't we, you wont be without me for long?" Esmerelda winked.
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Interrupted Reading (Josh and Esmerelda) - Page 2 Empty Re: Interrupted Reading (Josh and Esmerelda)

Post by Josh Night Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:12 am

Her laugh made Josh smile, it was a lovely sound. It was probably just a habit of hers, but he really did think it was cute. Everybody had their own little quirks, part of what makes people unique. He had a tendency to twiddle his thumbs.

"Definitely makes sense, art is very hands-on. I bet you hate having nothing to do, don't you?" he asked her. She seemed like the type to be out and doing something most of the time.

Listening to her explanation, he could see where she was coming from. There was a certain charm to still photos. "Interesting, I guess I can see what you mean. Having just a single moment is special in its own way."

"You are pretty nice yourself." he said, grinning at her. "We most certainly will be seeing each other soon. I'll try and find a way to manage without seeing you." Josh laughed a bit. "A tall order, but I'll see if I can make it." he teased, winking back at her.
Josh Night
Josh Night
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Esmerelda Tenebrae Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:43 pm

Esmerelda smiled happily and she nodded her head, it was really awful not having anything to do, and she often made things for her to do on purpose, even if she didn't really want to do them in the first place, even paperwork was better than sitting still for Esmerelda.

"You've got me bang on." she grinned "I really hate to have lazy days, and I often don't to be honest, I mainly just have slightly less busy days, which are just as relaxing."

Glad that Josh could see her point, Esmerelda happily grinned at him, it was a lovely sentiment she thought but many wizards just didn't understand why anything muggle could be better than a wizards touch to the same thing.

"Nice to meet someone who agrees with me." she giggled before glancing at her wristwatch, with a small pout she gave Josh a quick hug before saying "I need to go and make my appointment with my press officer now, but I'll see you at my house, at eight next week yeah?"
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Night Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:24 am

Josh smiled, not surprised that she liked to be occupied. He was the same way, when he wasn't on the job he had to find something to do. Reading was one of his hobbies, as well as drawing and making mosaics. Another thing he loved doing was getting out to go hiking, sometimes even rock climbing. They gave you the most spectacular views.

"I understand, I'm the same way most of the time. This is one of my slightly less busy days, since I just recently came back from a job." he grinned back at her. "What do you like to do when you aren't working?" Josh asked, curious what her hobbies were.

Before, he'd never really thought much about how wizard photos could take away from a picture. Now he thought about it, sometimes it would be good not to have them moving around all the time. Josh thought that he would have to get a Muggle camera of his own. Some of the views he found when hiking he absolutely had to take pictures of.

"To be honest I hadn't thought much about it, but when I did I found that I agreed." he admitted, shrugging. Seeing her glance at the watch, he realized it was probably starting to get late. He was taken off guard by the hug, and only barely managed to hug her back. "That sounds like a good plan. One thing though, I don't believe you ever gave me your address. I suppose I could try tracking you by sense of smell, but I don't thinkt hat would work very well." he joked.
Josh Night
Josh Night
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Esmerelda Tenebrae Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:03 am

Esmerelda happily smiled at Josh and she wrote down her address on a photograph she had taken and placed in her pocket, it was of the ampitheatre so that he would be reminded of the place that they had met in the first instance. Once again she felt sad to leave Josh but she knew that she had to.

"Here you go then Josh, Rosen Studio, Brick Lane, London." she stated with a flourish, before giving him another swift hug as he didn't seem to be all that enthused with her ealier one, or maybe he had just been caught off guard by her "I look forwards to seeing you there, be safe until then!"

With a happy smile she wandered slowly to the exit and gave him a happy little wave before hurrying away to meet her appointment with the press officer.

(OOC: I'll make the new thread and then PM you it Very Happy )
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Night Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:39 am

Josh saw her take out a picture of the amphitheatre, it must have been one she had just taken. He would frame it when he got home, he didn't want to ever forget meeting her here. There was something about Esmerelda, she was different from any woman he'd ever met.

"Thank you very much, I'll be there." he said. Smiling at her flourish, he took the photograph from her and slipped it into his pocket. This time he hugged her back, and he felt himself blush slightly. "Will definitely be a good time, and I will. It was a pleasure meeting you madamoiselle."

Soon enough, she was at the exit, leaving. Waving back with a smile, he checked his own watch. Later than he expected, he picked up his copy of Dante's Inferno and apparated back home with a small pop.
Josh Night
Josh Night
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2