Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cry me a river (Hannibal and Charlotte)

2 posters

Go down

Cry me a river (Hannibal and Charlotte) Empty Cry me a river (Hannibal and Charlotte)

Post by Hannibal Matthews Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 am

Hannibal wandered around the shrieking shack with a small sigh. Back when he had attended school this place had been jumping with kids. The older years had turned it into something of an exclusive nightclub just for the hell of it. That and because it was beyond school grounds they could drink as much alcohol as they wanted and not get told off for it.

Shaking his head, he made his way to the highest room. He often liked to come the last room in the shack because it had an entire wall blasted out to form a rough but ready balcony. From there you could see all over Hogsmeade and the Lake. As he made his way up the stairs he thought about the possibility of someone else being up here but dismissed it. No one else really came here anymore.
Hannibal Matthews
Hannibal Matthews
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Cry me a river (Hannibal and Charlotte) Empty Re: Cry me a river (Hannibal and Charlotte)

Post by Charlotte Smith Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:59 am

Charlotte had decided to come to the Shrieking Shack because she hoped that she was going to be able to be on her own for a few moments, she needed to get her head sorted about something and she knew that she was not going to be able to talk to anyone else about it.

She was worried because the times that Viktor and her had met up and had sex that she didn't have any contraception and he hadn't used any...so...what if she was pregnant?! Her face grew even more pale at the thought and she squeaked lightly placing her head in her hands.

Biting her lip she heard someone else wandering around and her cat ears popped out, asking;

"Who's there?!" in a rather scared voice, as she took out her wand.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Cry me a river (Hannibal and Charlotte) Empty Re: Cry me a river (Hannibal and Charlotte)

Post by Hannibal Matthews Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:03 am

Hannibal wandered up the stairs and opened the door without a care in the world until he noticed that there was a girl shouting at him. A girl who had a pair of cat ears apparently. He raised an eyebrow in surprise before grinning,

"Hey there..." he chuckled slightly, "I guess you don't remember me from the ice cream then huh?"

Sitting down on the edge of the gaping hole in the shack, Hannibal patted the spot beside him,

"So what brings you to this especially dangerous place young miss?"
Hannibal Matthews
Hannibal Matthews
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:09 am

Charlotte blinked when she saw the man from the ince cream place standing there, he sure did have a habit of turning up when she least expected it and when she was very upset, she hoped that he didnt think that she was upset and troubled all of the time.

"Hello." she smiled lightly, placing her wand in her pocket again and feeling a little bit better for seeing someone that she actually knew, even if it was only vaguely "I remember you yes, it's nice to see you again, even if you do always turn up when I'm sad."

Moving towards the place where the man patted Charlotte smiled gently, and swung her legs from the end of the shacks roof, it was nice to feel the breeze on her legs.

"I just came here to get away from the noise for a while, to think through a few problems I'm having." she smiled gently "What about you?"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannibal Matthews Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:15 am

Hannibal smiled a little bit at his secret sister. The girl seemed to be particualy troubled seeing as he only ever seemed to be with her when she was upset. Oh wait that's right. He was her unofficial familiar and when she was feeling particularly crappy he'd turn back to help her a little bit,

"Ah well what can I say?" he chuckled a little bit and gestured up at Charlotte, "I guess I just have a thing for cute ones who seem to cry around me."

He watched her sitting down, ready to grab hold of her if she looked like she was falling. It was his job as her big brother after all, even if she didn't know it,

"Well that's a good reason to me Charlotte." he agreed before chuckling, "Me? I'm just here to look at the landscape and enjoy the destroyed wall. You know it's apparently because your headmistress and her husband were training right?"
Hannibal Matthews
Hannibal Matthews
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down