Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exam Poll and Lesson One Beginning

Go down

Exams or no Exams?

Exam Poll and Lesson One Beginning I_vote_lcap75%Exam Poll and Lesson One Beginning I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 9 ]
Exam Poll and Lesson One Beginning I_vote_lcap25%Exam Poll and Lesson One Beginning I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 12

Exam Poll and Lesson One Beginning Empty Exam Poll and Lesson One Beginning

Post by Briony Romain Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:33 pm

Hey guys! Very Happy

This is just an annoucement to let you guys know that because we have students at the age they start taking exams, we need to figure out what to do about that! So, we thought that you could all have a say and vote if you want there to be mini tests at the end of the year for exam students Very Happy

If not that's cool, nobody wants extra work after all, but if you think it would be good to help enrich your RP of your character then please do vote for yes Very Happy

It wouldn't be anything serious, just a set of role play questions like;

You are set upon by an attacker in a dark alleyway, which of these spells would you use to successfully stun your opponent?

a) Ennervate
b) Stupefy
c) Tantallegra
d) Expelliarmus

Or potions classes could be the brewing of a random potion, or flying a series of moves or a Quidditch game, the professor of the subject can decide whatevers easiest Very Happy

So please do vote! Very Happy

Oh and all students have now been moved up a year, so remember to post in the correct classes when they come up between today and the rest of the week as it's the start of lessons again today Very Happy

Abi
x
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down