Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The beginning of a New Life

2 posters

Go down

The beginning of a New Life Empty The beginning of a New Life

Post by Agatha Keshet Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:45 pm

This was it. No more messing around waiting for someone, anyone to come get her. She had been adopted. Her new parents were nice, she had made sure of that. Agatha had resisted the idea of being adopted for a long time but it had been a year and a half since she lost her memory and no one showed up to claim me.

Did they not want her? Was her family the ones that hurt her and left her to die? She had refused to believe something like that but the longer she stayed in that orphanage waiting for someone to come for her... Why had they done that? Was she a bad person? If that was the case how long would it be for this family to do the same to her?

She shook her head trying to clear her thoughts. She was not going to dwell on these thoughts. They did her no good. She was going to start over. A new family, maybe even go as far as changing her name. She would make it work.

"Be nice" She kept telling herself. Just be nice and they will like you. Be nice...

Agatha Keshet
Ghost

Back to top Go down

The beginning of a New Life Empty Re: The beginning of a New Life

Post by Lotus Devante Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:06 pm

Lotus knocked on Agatha's door trying to polite. She was really nerves to be truthful. What if she wasn't loved? She'd try her hardest to make this girl feel loved.

"Agatha? May I come in just me?" She asked through the door biting her lower lip nervously.

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Keshet Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:05 pm

Agatha jumped when the knock on the door was heard. "Sure" She smiled and moved to sit on her bed. Half her clothes were still to be placed in the closet. "Is something wrong?" She asked biting her lip, a habit she had acquired at the orphanage.

Agatha Keshet
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus Devante Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:33 pm

Lotus shook her head. She wanted to be a good mother and she and Tessa hit it off. She would work her way through with Agatha and Salina. She'd never let her children feel neglected.

"No! Nothing's wrong it's just that," she paused before sinking into the bed beside Agatha she let out a long dragging sigh. "I know it's gotta be hard for you all to adjust to living with us. I just wish that I could've adopted you all sooner. You all must be wonderful girls and-," she was rambling now. "I was wondering how you feel." Lotus looked at Agatha with worried eyes.

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Keshet Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:22 pm

Agatha relaxed hearing that nothing was wrong. "I was not at the orphanage for long" He stared at her hands. "Just one year..." and twenty three days. She kept her voice low. What was Lotus going to think of her? Would they send her back thinking there was something wrong with her? Most kids at the orphanage were there since they were little.

"It's hard to tell... I mean... it's not bad, I like it here... I don't know what to do with myself" she finally manage to put into words. What was expected of her? Was she supposed to act differently?

Agatha Keshet
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus Devante Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Lotus smiled weakly. Adjusting was hard for everyone but she she could get the feel that when you're adjusting all you want is acceptance.

"You know, Agatha, I don't really care what other people will ever think about you or your sisters. I just know that to me you are the girls that I consider as my daughters and that I love all three of you. I also know that," pausing to gently squeeze Agatha's hand. "That I accept you three. No matter which way you act, or how you dress, dance, eat, sleep, or anything about you; I will love and care for you guys-or rather I say-girls." She wiped her eye as a tear came out freely.

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha Keshet Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:31 pm

Agatha didn't know what to say, instead she flung her arms around Lotus. It meant a lot to her someone say that they would accept her no matter what. "Why?" She couldn't help but ask. Surely Lotus didn't have to. Why did they want her as part of the family?

She forced herself not to cry. She was not a baby that cried all the time. She was twelve and strong. At least that's what Agatha told herself everyday.

Agatha Keshet
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus Devante Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:03 pm

Lotus closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around Agatha. She hummed and rocked the girl back and forth.

"Let it out, honey. Every human wants nothing more than happiness and acceptance, rather they face it or not, and I need you to know that the world has to accept you for you." She mumured hugging her daughter and making her eyes stay dry by blinking rapidly.

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down