Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Beginning [Memory]

Go down

A Beginning [Memory] Empty A Beginning [Memory]

Post by Aiko Mai Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:45 pm

"Are you ready?" I swiveled around. There my mother, in her non-aging ripened mid-twenties smiled and opened her arms. I wrapped my arms tightly around her.

"Okasan," I murmured against her collarbone hugging her tightly. I wore my simple kimono; the one that was black and decorated with bright flowers. My hair pulled up elegantly and no make-up.

"My Matsui-chan; so beautiful." She murmured gently touching my cheek. Soon my father entered the room. He was in his mid-thirties. Shinko had turned my mother and father later than he decided he would turn me. He believed I was ready for the gift before them. At my age of eighteen.

"Otou-san," I said aloud. He offered me an elbow. I would miss these people the most when I left. I would miss my Oka-san's warm smiles and hugs and my Otou-san's silent praise. I looked up at him. A tear ran down his cheek, I imagined if we could cry.

"Matsui-chan, I hope you know I am proud that Shinko has decided to change you at a younger age. Your Oka-san and I very proud. Perhaps, your Otouto-san will be just as honorable when he becomes of age." Kai. He wouldn't be there. Only the older ones. I smiled up at my father and nodded.

The main house. If I were to stay this would be the large cage I'd be locked in. I was lead to the Graden where everyone was. Shinko stood in regal clothing holding a book and holding a dagger.

"Come forth Matsui Shinko you are honorably now made an official family member and adult of this family." He opened the book and began chanting in a language I didn't recognize. I simply stood there. Everyone bowed before the two of us. He tossed the book into Otou-san who caught it perfectly but continued bowing as he grasped the book. Shinko put his hands to my neck feeling my pulse as I tilted mines prepared for the pain.

He bit down on my neck; hard. I bite my lip hard enough to draw blood and clenched my fists before falling to the ground. I could the wetness of the blood seeping down my neck and my falling fast. I couldn't see everything. Shinko's slippers. Then I smelt it. Blood. I grasped the hand that offered it and sank my teeth into it. I sucked hard and long. I fell back.

My father picked me up and carried me to my room. I lied on my futon for a minute or two before getting up and walking towards the mirror. My door opened at the maids, Gioko and Suihi, they quickly ushered me to the bed and began cleaning the blood off of me. Suihi left to get me a new and better yakuta instead. Gioko took my hair down and braided some of it. Soon I was dressed in a yellow yakuta and my hair was finely done. I shooed them away and admired my self in the mirror. Then I sighed before removing the yakuta and slipping into a muggle long sleeved grey and white striped shirt, brown little shorts that Oka-san would disapprove of an then a pair of 'flats'. Well slip on shoes basically. I closed my eyes and focused hard on the image of Britain, England where I landed in front of a bookshop.

Flourish and Blotts, I thought almost fondly before pushing a door open and preparing myself for anything.

Aiko Mai
Ghost

Back to top Go down