Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Blind Date (Gabriella and Albus)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Blind Date (Gabriella and Albus) Empty A Blind Date (Gabriella and Albus)

Post by Albus Fenwick Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:32 pm

Albus had been getting bugged by his work friends to try dating again. The last girl, who he really liked, had just disappeared without an explanation. They hadn't been dating yet per say, but things had been headed that way. Then she had left, or who knows she might still be around; but, she didn't want to see him either way so it didn't really matter. His friend had finally convinced him to go out at least once with one of his girlfriend's friends. Apparently the woman was named Gabriella and worked at St. Mungo's. After a week of constant bugging by his buddy George he finally gave in.

So now here he was at the Brimstone night club, waiting for his blind date to arrive. Apparently Gabriella had medium to long dark brown hair that was a tad curly. She was also supposed to be pretty short, he thought George had said five foot two or so. While he was waiting he ordered himself an amber beer. He wasn't much of a drinker but didn't mind the occasional one. Before long he saw somebody who might be it and he went over to say hello. "Umm, excuse me, but is are you by any chance Gabriella? I was set up on a blind date and am waiting for her." he explained to her. The girl was quite pretty, and the hair looked about right. She was definitely short, probably close to the right height.
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

A Blind Date (Gabriella and Albus) Empty Re: A Blind Date (Gabriella and Albus)

Post by Gabriella Rose Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:08 pm

Gabriella chewed at her bottom lip in consternation as she gulped more of her Firewhiskey down. Deep breaths , she reminded herself before looking around Brimstone. She hadn’t been out in a while either, odd. When she was younger, it was one of her more frequent activities: go out, party, enjoy life and take it by the reigns. The last time she’d been on a real date had been quite sometime ago (two years to be exact). Back then those dates weren’t even that serious! In fact, a drink or two and her ‘date’ and her would go to bright clubs and dance the night away. She let her head fall back and took in a deep breath before she felt a tap on her shoulder and a warm voice wash over her. She flushed and turned around grinning nervously and placing her cup down beside her.

“Um yes, I’m Gabriella Rose at your service. I’m sorry I’m not too tall or distinctive.” She said loudly before grinning. “Want to find a booth or something or would you rather dance?” Gabriella asked biting her lower lip again, eyes mixed with excitement and nervousness her heart racing.
Gabriella Rose
Gabriella Rose
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Fenwick Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:43 pm

Before his last, well friend with a dating possibility I suppose you could call her, Albus hadn't dated for four or five years. He'd been too hurt about the death of his past girlfriend from Hogwarts. Finally though, he felt like his wounds had healed enough for him to try dating again. Really he wasn't too disappointed that his friend had bugged him enough to get him to come. Especially since the girl seemed very pretty and successful, she was probably smart too. You didn't become a Healer at St. Mungo's without hard work and intelligence.

"Albus Fenwick, and I'm at yours. You may not be tall but you did stand out, you look really pretty tonight." Albus told her shyly, with a small blush. She deserved to be complimented though, she did look beautiful. "I think maybe start with some conversation and maybe a drink. We both look a bit nervous, I figure that chatting a bit might help us relax some." he suggested to her. His heart was already beating faster because of her nervous and excited he was to get to know her a little.
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Rose Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:51 am

Gabriella wondered how red her face could get after hearing such nice words. As stated prior, relationships and her did not have the best history or relationships. They would go to getting to know each other and then having fun but she never let her heart get away too fast. Right now it felt like it was running a mile, racing and she gave him a bright smile before placing her hand in his.

"Thank you, you're very charming yourself." And very hot her brain murmured without a moment's notice and she mentally hit her train of thouight. "Would you prefer we go get the drinks and find a booth or we split and one gets the drinks and the other a booth?"
Gabriella Rose
Gabriella Rose
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Fenwick Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:42 am

Albus couldn't help but grin when she blushed at his words, he could see she appreciated them. His heart was beating faster than it had in quite a while, and the feeling was wonderful as well as nerve-racking. He took her hand gladly when she placed it in his, the small one fit nicely with fairly large one.

Blushing at her words, he looked down at his shoes. "Thank you so much. Do you have a nickname you go by?" he asked, looking back up a her. Gabriella was a great name, but kind of long to say all the time. Umm, how about split up. You go find a booth while I get our drinks. What would you like?"
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Rose Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:53 am

"Ella or Gabby, whichever you prefer." Gabriella declared over the noise. She preferred Ella but anything would go. For most of her life, her Uncle Max called her Ri-Ri, Little Tiger, Jaguar, Slick, Agent .08, ABG, Funny Girl, and another list of publicly embarrassing and odd names. Nothing was out of the norm there however.

"Ogden's Old Firewhisky, if you don't mind." She added before going on her tippy-toes to kiss his cheek gently and reluctantly releasing his hand to move to a booth in a quieter part of Brimstone. She pivoted to move to that booth before pausing and smiling playfully.

"Don't take too long." Gabriella called grinning before moving the booth.
Gabriella Rose
Gabriella Rose
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Fenwick Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:02 pm

"Hmm, I think I like Ella better personally." Albus told her with a bit of a grin. His smile was just a tad crooked, slightly higher on the right than the lift. Sometimes it was straight if he paid attention to it, but naturally it wasn't that way. Normally he had just gone by Albus, though occasionally he'd been called Al. In Hogwarts he'd had a few nicknames from some of the girls who crushed on him, the only one he liked though was from his group of guy friends and was Lightning. He had been a chaser for Hufflepuff and was their best flyer and extremely quick. "Most just call me Albus, though a couple have called me Al." he informed her.

"Wow, the strong stuff. That's my favorite as well. Of course I don't mind, unlike some men I was actually taught manners by my parents." It was one of his pet peeves, when people were rude to each other and when guys didn't treat women with the proper respect and politeness. Blushing when she kissed his cheek a bit, he let her hand go.

Then all of a sudden on her way to the booth she stopped and turned back, suddenly his heart was pounding and he felt his blush increase when she told him to be quick about it. That light and fun smile was amazing, and for a moment it felt like they were the only two people in the room. Smiling back, he nodded because he didn't trust his voice to speak at the moment.

Walking to the bartender, he ordered two firewhiskies, which were promptly poured and handed to him. Paying for them with a couple galleons, he thanked the man and started back towards the booth Ella had been headed for. There she was, waiting for him and looking amazing. In his opinion she was the prettiest person in the room by a long shot, it wasn't even a competition.

"Here you go cutie, and it's my treat." Albus told her as he set the drinks on the table. Sliding into the seat across from her, he smiled at her. "Is it just me, or is there a bit of a spark between us?" he asked. "We can talk about other things of course, I just wanted to say that." he said shyly, looking at the table. Girls had always chased after him, but honestly he had only dated a few people in his past. All the attention wasn't something he liked. Though the attention from Ella was different, he didn't mind hers in the least.
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Rose Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:23 am

Gabriella waited patiently and all the while tried to calm herself. She felt flushed and clammy but so very at home. Being there with Albus made her feel so very right . Her longest relationship, three years ago, had only lasted eight months but even then it didn't feel as correct and amazing as this did. She tried to tell her heart, and her brain, to slow down that it was just a first date.

But it felt so much more than that to her.

"Thank you," she murmured in gratitude before taking a shot to help her steel her nerves. "Definitely not just you," Ella replied biting her lower lip and grinning at him.

"I don't mind, you're very handsome and completely polite. It's attractive." She teasingly stated with meaning before taking another sip of her drink, her eyes aglow with happiness.
Gabriella Rose
Gabriella Rose
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Fenwick Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:34 am

Albus was shocked at how natural and comfortable he felt around Gabriella. It was like they had already met before in some far off place, but he knew they never had. The other girl he had almost dated a couple months ago had felt nothing like this. Only his first girlfriend, the one he'd dated at Hogwarts and then died after had felt like anything remotely close. Before her he'd had one or two, and after just a few short flings. This though, he could see this one going somewhere.

Sure it was their first date, and they didn't really know each other yet. There was already a spark there that felt like a lot more than a first date. Albus couldn't wait until their first kiss, on the cheek is great but not quite the same. He wondered when he would be able to work up the courage to do it. Despite his good looks, he was rather shy around girls. Most guys he knew weren't at all, but he always had been.

"You are welcome, it's no problem." Albus told her with a smile before taking a shot of his own firewhisky. The burn felt good down the back of his throat, and he felt a renewed sense of confidence seep through him. "Th-that's good to know..." he said with a light blush and a grin of his own. He fiddled with his thumbs, which is what he did when nervous. "You are so cute when you bite your lip like that Ella."

At her words he flushed a dark red, she was too kind. All he could do was blush and smile and stare at the table for a minute. Then he took another shot and looked up to meet her eyes. "Well I was raised to be a gentlemen, Miss...what's your last name? Mine's Fenwick, I don't think I ever got yours."

Then, with a deep breath he leaned across the table close to her. "I think you are beautiful, well-mannered as well, funny, and you also seem really sweet and are rather cute at times." he whispered to her. With a wink he leaned back into his own seat, he couldn't believe he'd just done that.
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Rose Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:34 am

Gabriella felt herself flushing and being happier than she ever could be. The other times she'd been this happy was when she was out with her Uncle Max, one day she'd go all the way around Europe and visit America. She'd never felt her heart soar like now then when she was running around the gardens when she was younger.

"May I sit next to you?" She playfully asked biting her lip again before releasing it at her next words. She was trying her hardest to be braver more abrasive and less shy. She let her lip go as shock filled her along with embarrassment.

"S-Sorry, I do it a lot and my Uncle tells me annoying but it's better than smoking I guess." Ella paused before covering her mouth with both of her hands shyly.

"Unless you do, I'm so sorry I'm not good at blind dating. I haven't been on a date in a while and now I'm rambling." She paused. "My full name is Rose, I know it sounds weird."

Gabriella's breathe stopped short and her heart increased more when Albus moved across the table. She tired hard not to bite her lower lip but she let out the tinniest in a short puff to gain her breath. "You're great." Ella complimented. "Someone as good with their words as you with your great looks must go on these dates often. How many times do you go out on dates like these?"
Gabriella Rose
Gabriella Rose
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Fenwick Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:43 pm

Albus was glad this blind date was seeming to turn out well. There was lots of smiling and blushing going on, both her and him doing it. Himself a tad more than she was usually. His heart felt as light as a feather and his head was a bit dizzy at times. It was worth it though, and honestly he could manage it. He had a feeling there would be electricity the next time they touched.

"If you want to that is alright. Usually I wouldn't but...there's something about you. I think it's a great idea Ella." he told her with a bit of a grin. Albus had a tenor voice when singing, and he actually had an excellent singing voice. It was a bit higher than most, but girls didn't seem to mind too much. Already some of the shyness was wearing off between them. Though it was still there for both of them for sure.

Laughing at her reaction, he shook his head at her. "Don't apologize, I thought it was rather cute. Also don't cover up that beautiful face." he said. Reaching over, he grabbed her hands in his and then took them away from her face. As soon as their skin touched he felt shivers and electricity between them. Letting go of her hands, he looked at the table. He was stunned by it even though he had expected as much. "Wow, that was...electric I think is the right word." he said quietly, barely audible.

"Gabriella..." Albus said, pinning her with his stare. Then he smiled warmly at her. "You are doing just great. I haven't been on a date in quite a while actually. When I was in Hogwarts I dated a few, but then stuck with one for four years. She...she was killed." he admitted with a sigh. " Albus informed her. "Gabriella Rose is a beautiful name for a beautiful woman. It suits you actually." he told her kindly.

When he was leaning forwards he'd noticed the influence on her breathing. She let out a burst of breath, and he saw her struggling not to bite her lip in the nervous habit she had. "Thank you." Now he was blushing and staring at the table. "No, I really don't. After my girlfriend died, it was just short flings. Up until three months ago, when I started talking to a girl. Before we even started dating though she disappeared without a word. This is actually the first real date I've been on since Hogwarts days, and my first blind date." he said, blushing terribly. "Am I really that good looking?" Albus asked. "I get a lot of attention, and I always wondered why..."
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Rose Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:52 pm

To Gabriella the whole prospect of sparks flying and those wondrous things that they described in romance novels was but a simple fallacy. It was fake and unreal but then again is that not what everyone says before they felt it. She felt her heart pounding faster and she let out a small exhale as she knew immediately that her pupils must be dilated. Ella paused and took in another deep breath before gulping the rest of her drink, feeling slightly lightheaded but refusing to let it get to her.

Romance novels, she absolutely loved but she didn't real think she'd feel how people in the novels felt. It was a rollercoaster of unknown things and feelings to her. Ella settled for a nervous smile and scooting herself to sit next to him as he told her about the story of his girlfriend. Gabriella felt her heartwrench. Nothing could compare to losing someone like that. She hadn't even felt that much heartache over a guy.

"Hey," she murmured gently taking his larger hand in his, "I'm sorry that you had to go through that. No one deserves that." She pressed another tender kiss tentatively to his hand that she lifted up to her lips, sadness in her eyes as she looked up at him.

"You are, really, you're an artist's dream model." She teased feeling reluctant to release his hand but did so none the less and smiled up at him.
Gabriella Rose
Gabriella Rose
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Fenwick Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:42 pm

Albus liked to read books, and though Romance novels weren't his favorites he had read a fair number. Definitely more than most guys did, he was a Nicholas Sparks fan. His favorite was probably The Last Song, though he still had about half of the author's books to read. He knew what the author was talking about when he mentioned the magic of meeting somebody, the first time he saw his passed girlfriend had been like that for him. She'd transferred from just being home schooled, and when he saw her in his fourth year he knew it would be special.

For the first time since then, he was feeling the same feeling as he had back then. It was like...like the whole world just stopped spinning so the two of them could meet and have their moment together. Whether that moment would last, Albus didn't know. All he could do was his best, and hoped that they could make it work. He would treat her the best he knew how, and Ella seemed like the girl who would treat him the same way.

When she came and sat by him, he could see that she genuinely felt for him. Some people just gave the polite condolence, but he could tell she meant the words. Smiling back sadly, he saw that she hadn't ever cared for somebody as much as he had. Hopefully, they could change that and he would become that guy for her.

Albus didn't fight it when she took his hand, and he grinned a more genuine one at her because of her kind words. "I'm not sorry, yes I miss her. But...things happen for a reason. We had our time together, and it was over. I enjoyed every moment with her, and not a day goes by I don't think of her at least once...but this was what was meant to be." he told her. He believed in fate, nothing happened without a reason for it. "Thank you so much though, it means a lot to me what you just said." Albus told her sincerely.

"Well then...do you know any artists?" he asked with a teasing wink. "You look kind of like a dream model yourself to be honest." he said with a blush. After she released his hand he slipped his arm across her shoulders. "There, now isn't that better?"
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Rose Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:49 pm

Gabriella had never really been so close with someone. Uncle Max had been the only person she felt close with, her best friend was in America and also a muggle so she barely spoke with her except for long conversations that lasted more than one hour. She was an outwardly bright and cheerful person so it wasn't as if she was antisocial but felt closer to Albus than other people had. She felt like her heart was moving too fast and so her brain rationed her to take it slow.

But then again she had a little teensy bit of liquid courage. Not so much that she couldn't go home alone but enough to make her brave.

"Mm, 'fraid not and I am a horrid artist myself. How long have you been living in Europe?" Ella asked moving her body subconsciously to lean into his body when he moved his arm around her. "Which school did you go to?" She asked suddenly looking at her empty cup and biting her lip wondering if she'd drank it too fast.
Gabriella Rose
Gabriella Rose
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Fenwick Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:50 pm

Albus hadn't felt this way about somebody since he was seventeen, which was now eight years ago. Goodness he was getting old, he didn't like to think about it. He'd forgotten just how amazing it felt to really share a connection with somebody. All he wanted to do right now was lean down and kiss her, but he was going to save that for before she went home. As much as he wanted to, they needed to get to know each other a bit on this date as well. He had a feeling once they started kissing it would take a long time for them to stop.

Taking a sip of his drink, he realized that his was now finished. Looking over, he noticed hers was as well. Albus would go grab some more for the two of them. It was so nerve-racking for him being back in the dating game. He was usually shy, and was more so because it had been so long. The alcohol would help him to be a bit less reserved, though by no means would he be throwing himself at her...that just wasn't his personality. Maybe a long good night kiss though, that sounded lovely.

"Well that's a shame, but perhaps we could search out one. I just had an idea, maybe we could get a painting of us done sometime. I mean...if-if things go well." Albus stuttered with a blush, that was a bit forward for him. "I grew up in Scotland, now I live in London though. Originally from Aberdeen, and I went to Hogwarts of course. Not a better school around, what about yourself?" he asked, curious. Then he noticed their drinks again. "How about I go get us each another drink, what would you like?"
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Rose Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:39 pm

Gabriella released and breath and moved herself closer into the crook of Albus' shoulder. She laid her head down on him in relaxation to get herself calmed down properly. Her heart was still racing but it was slowing down to a calmer and more appropriate pace. She still felt like she was on a high however. It was a wonderful feeling to be perfectly honest. Was it bad that she was okay?

"I think that things have been going well and I wouldn't mind a second one." She blurted out looking at him with wide eyes before biting her lower lip and placing a hand over her mouth shyly and closing her eyes. "S-Sorry, I m-mean that's just how I feel." She cringed feeling stupid. She peaked up over her hands at him with shy eyes. "I-I'm sorry."

"Born in New York and attended Salem Wizarding School and now I live back here with my Uncle Max." Ella added now self-conscious of her actions. "I'll take the same, maybe two now." She bummed herself out staring down at the table and biting on her lip hoping she didn't draw blood.
Gabriella Rose
Gabriella Rose
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Fenwick Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:52 am

Albus had noticed Ella holding her breath, and he was glad when she released it and tried to relax. When she snuggled in closer to his side he didn't complain and held her a little tighter to him. His nerves were still there, and his heart was still beating a bit fast; but, now that they were starting to get accustomed to each other it wasn't quite as nerve-racking as it was at first. He felt himself getting more comfortable around her and he found himself giving her a kiss on the top of her head.

When she told him she would like a second one he grinned widely. Honestly she didn't have to be so nervous about what she had just blurted out to him, because he felt the exact same way. "Gabriella, there is no need to apologize. I would love to have a second one as well, this night has been wonderful here with you." Albus told her with a wink.

"I could tell by your accent you were American, but I didn't know whether or not you had gone to school there as well. Do you miss it?" he asked. For some reason he hadn't gotten around to that much traveling yet, and he definitely wanted to. "I need to travel more, America is definitely one of the places on my list to visit." Albus informed her. "Okay, I'll be right back. Now stop biting your lip so hard, you'll hurt yourself." He gave her a soft hug and then scooted out of the booth.

Walking to the bar, he asked for two more firewhiskies, and a vodka martini for himself. Places like this served up some nice muggle drinks as well. He thanked the barkeep, and paid the galleons for their alcohol. Before he knew it he was sliding in beside the most beautiful girl in the entire place. "There you go Ella. You know, you really are the most attractive girl here."
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Rose Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:59 am

"Sometimes, I miss the friends but it's nostalgic being here." Ella replied shrugging as she toyed with her fingers and releasing her lip. "I wouldn't mind being your tour-guide one day." She added beaming at him.

She Gabriella let herself prep herself up while Albus left but the warmth was gone. She felt a little colder but she wouldn't let it show or make it too obvious that she had missed him instead settling for crossing her legs and letting her mind wander. She was having a lot of fun for a first date to be perfectly honest. She wondered if at any point they'd be dancing. Ella made it a point to ask later.

As soon as the drink arrived she took a polite sip of hers before laughing softly.

"Please there are plenty women that dress better, you know with more flair and prettier trinkets, etcetera." She shrugged. "It doesn't both me," she added scooting over to give him more space.
Gabriella Rose
Gabriella Rose
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Fenwick Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:40 am

"Yeah, I feel that way whenever I go to Scotland. Now that I live and work in London, when I go back it is always nice. Since Hogwarts is up there too, though in a different part, I like to stop by and see my old school as well sometimes." Albus told her with a small grin. "Hmm, I may have to take you up on that offer." Now that sounded like a lot of fun, seeing a huge country with an amazing girl. Not much could be better than that.

Gabriella seemed to be lost in thought about something when he came back. He was glad she hadn't been missing him too much, though he could tell she was happy when he came back. As he heard a song came on that he liked, he realized that they hadn't danced at all yet. After this drink he would make a point to take her out on the floor, not many girls he'd ever met didn't like to dance at least a little bit.

Albus just shook his head at her, laughing a bit as well. "Please, I don't mean who has the cutest outfits..." he said quietly, with a bit of a blush. "What I meant was the actual person, I think you are the most beautiful lady in here. And I...I've been wanting to kiss you this entire night to be honest." Albus admitted softly, looking at the table and blushing a dark red.
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Rose Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:49 pm

Gabriella hummed before throwing caution in the wind and downing the little bits left of her drink, the burn gone. She was pretty young but she did prefer drinking casually. Not that it was bad, she knew red wine was better for the health. Uncle Max had been drinking red wine once everyday for five years and he was almost as virile as her. He was honestly 25 when he'd taken her in and now he was forty and hadn't complained once about his age.

"I wouldn't refuse." She teased back smiling broadly.

His next words truly did touch her heart. There was sincerity and genuity in his words and she felt it in her heart. It was making her crazy and she scooted into him more, her thigh touching his as tenderly as she could and using her smaller hands she inhaled deeply before cupping his face in her hands and moving it tenderly towards him.

"Then that makes two of us," she whispered before moving herself up to gently press her lips to his, heart racing and beating like a drum in her ears as she felt warmth spread over her body.
Gabriella Rose
Gabriella Rose
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Fenwick Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:18 pm

Albus drank his a bit more slowly, Gabriella seemed to be enjoying herself. If she started to get a bit tipsy he would make sure she got home alright before heading to his place. He would guess that she would after drinking that much, but then again he'd never seen her drink before so it was hard to say really. His favorite drink to have was probably an old scotch, but they were expensive to get and he only did so rarely.

"Hmm, well maybe after we know each other a bit longer. All I know is I definitely want to go on some more dates and see where this leads." he said honestly with a soft smile. "I promise that I will be honest with you no matter what. I will try not to hurt you, because I already really like you to be honest." he admitted, blushing a bit.

Looking at her, he saw her eyes just light up at what he was saying. She knew he really meant what he was telling her. He gasped a bit when her thigh pressed up against his, but didn't move it. It felt wonderful, even if he was generally a bit more shy than that. Now she was leaning in, cupping his face, and his heart was beating what felt like a hundred times faster than usual.

He smiled at what she said and closed his eyes before leaning into the kiss. It started out gently, and her lips felt wonderfully soft and gentle against his. At the same time, there was what felt like electricity passing through him and he wanted more. Albus wrapped his arms around her before kissing back with a bit more force. Then he finally pulled away, a feeling of warmth and contentment spreading through him. "Wow..." he whispered, dazed by the amazing kiss.
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Rose Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:14 pm

Gabriella was truly having a fantastic time. Dates weren't all too formal or common for her. She wasn't someone who shared common kisses either but since her last relationship had involved a whirlwind of excitement at the prospect of being an adult and free. Then it ended with the realization she had a future she wanted to reach faster and not want a family just yet. She had a long time, that much she knew.

Ella felt herself being pulled into the kiss and when it ended she pushed her forehead against Albus' and exhaled softly before smiling and releasing his face. She gently poked his side before tilting her head with a smile.

"Let's dance."
Gabriella Rose
Gabriella Rose
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Fenwick Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:38 pm

Albus had never been a guy to go on a lot of dates. When he was with a girl sure they went out and had fun, but most of the time they spent time just getting to know each other. Going on cute dates like picnics or just spend hours talking whenever they could. That was what it had been like with his last real girlfriend, the one who had passed. He could see himself talking for hours on end with Gabriella, cuddling up with her, sharing a picnic together. It was going to be good getting to know her, she seemed really special.

They stared into each other's eyes after the kiss with their foreheads pressed together. It was amazing and he could't help but smile widely, and he felt a bit foolish but didn't care at the same time. Then he felt her poke in his side, and he came back from the magic of the kiss to the moment.

"Of course, I was actually wanting to dance myself." Albus said as he scooted out of the booth. Grabbing her hand, he pulled Ella out onto the dance floor. The song was a reasonably fast beat, but he really didn't know how to dance. "I'm afraid all I know how to do is slow stuff Ella. Can you help me out here? I really don't know what to do." he admitted.
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Rose Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:00 pm

Gabriella had an addiction. She loved muggle movies. They were so funny and quirky with their own special messages that were subliminal at the same time. There were good morals in them which she enjoyed. Some were purely stupid and many she had from America. She simply loved the comical humor and lack of intelligence in some and in others the simple love and honesty put into the director's work.

When he asked her about dancing she was reminded of Hitch.

She let him lead her out to the dance floor and grinned up at him. She wouldn't grind inappropriately, it was too naughty for a first date honestly. Decorum people.

"Just move to the beat." Ella gave an example putting her hands to her neck and twisting her body to the beat. She couldn't dance all that well either but she did know that no one was really focused on her besides Albus so she gave a bright smile.
Gabriella Rose
Gabriella Rose
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Fenwick Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:30 am

Albus noticed Ella lose herself in her own thoughts for a moment, and he wondered what she was thinking about. While she was thinking he took the opportunity to memorize her features, he had been slowly doing it all night. If something happened he wanted to know that he would always remember her, because this had been a special night for him.

Eventually he decided to ask her what was on her mind. "Just what are you thinking about Ella? You seemed to be lost in your thoughts for a moment there." he told her.

Looking around the dance floor, he saw some people kind of grinding against each other. Albus really hoped she wouldn't do that to him, it would be a bit embarrassing. I mean, it's not like it wouldn't be fun; but, I mean it was just so intimate and in front of other people. Even if he'd known somebody for a while he wasn't sure he would be able to do that.

Rolling his shoulders, he tried to loosen up and let his body just sway to the music a bit. Every once in a while a guy would glance over at her but not for very long. He was glad that nobody was hitting on Ella, because that would have made him a bit mad. Eventually he started to get the hang of it a little bit and didn't feel quite so awkward. "Okay, how am I doing? You can be honest." he told her. "Personally I like the slow songs better, for those you just kind of walk around slowly and hold your date." Albus admitted with a light blush.

After he said that a slower one came on and a lot of the people vacated the dance floor, though a few stuck around. Stepping closer, he put one hand on either side of her waist, and started his slightly awkward steps with Ella. "I apologize in advance if I accidentally step on your feet."
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next