Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Blind Date (Gabriella and Albus)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Blind Date (Gabriella and Albus) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Blind Date (Gabriella and Albus)

Post by Gabriella Rose Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:29 pm

Gabriella shrugged shyly at his question. She didn't want to tell him she had an imagination that worked like a printing press. She blushed again and knew for a fact she'd probably never share that with anyone. "I like thinking, I'm sorry if I zone out a lot." She added these words with true sincerity.

"You're doing just fine." Ella grinned. "At least you're not doing the chicken dance or the macarena." She took note of how some people had filtered out to go drink, slightly glad that she didn't have to worry about an elbow being dislodged into her back as she danced or 'accidental' touches. She wasn't the type to be angry for too long but when she was it was a passionate rage.

"I like those too," Ella admitted looking up at him nervously before the song started to take a slower beat. As he put his arms on her waist she slid hers up to his neck and played with the hair at the nape of his neck, calmer but still feeling electric shocks from being so close. "Just be comfortable with me, I don't mind." She confessed staring straight forward at his chest, blushing at her words.
Gabriella Rose
Gabriella Rose
Healer

Back to top Go down

A Blind Date (Gabriella and Albus) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Blind Date (Gabriella and Albus)

Post by Albus Fenwick Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:27 pm

Albus noticed her become embarrassed, it appeared her thoughts were active a lot of the time as well. He had always been one to think more than he spoke, because when he spoke without thinking he made mistakes. Partly because he wasn't used to speaking that much, and though he was smart he tended to be scatterbrained when just letting his words rush ahead of him. "Well that's okay. I like thinking too. Just don't be shy about sharing what's going on up there Gabriella." he said with a soft smile at her.

When she said he was doing alright he began to relax more and some of the stiffness of his movements disappeared. "Thank you, you are doing great. It's been quite a while since I got out on a dance floor, can't say I expected to be doing this but it's kind of fun." he admitted, shrugging a bit. Neither of them were the best, and it made him feel comfortable knowing he looked a tad silly but nobody cared. The only person watching him was Ella, and she always knew what to say to him.

"Yeah...I've always loved how they give you time to just chat. You are still kind of moving, but I always feel like I get behind the beat on the faster songs." he explained. Albus grinned as she played with his hair and slowly moved them around the floor without bumping into other couples. Her fingers left sparks where she touched, and he looked down at her with a look of wonder. "I keep feeling sparks where we are connected...it's kind of...well, nice. Trust me, I am feeling much more comfortable than I have in a long time." Leaning down, Albus gave her a tender kiss.

Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Rose Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:01 pm

Gabriella could only smile. She couldn't remember the last time she smiled so much. Everything seemed to be going to so well. This was definitely one of the best dates she'd ever gone on. She was really adventuring out of the normal lines of dates and normalcy. Meeting guys wasn't too hard for her but it also wasn't as interesting as this date was.

"I understand. Work's kept me swamped and moving too." She added as they continued moving to the song, slowly. Ella felt like a river moving with low viscosity. Things had been hectic and she hadn't felt so at ease as she did now.

"I like it when you talk," she added abrasively staring up at him with appreciation. Ella laid her head down on his chest before moving up to stare at him through lidded lashes, "I feel them too." She whispered before leaning her own head up, tilting up slightly to reciprocate the kiss with slightly more force but still treading on light grounds, her arms looped around his neck. When they pulled away she pressed her forehead to his.

"How about we go back and talk in a better place where we don't have to worry about stepping on anyone?" Ella suggested beaming up at him.
Gabriella Rose
Gabriella Rose
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Fenwick Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:26 am

Albus felt more natural, more himself than he had since his Hogwarts days. Until now he didn't realize how much he had hid himself from the world. Now he was actually comfortable and sharing his thoughts with somebody he realized how much he'd been missing out on. Gabriella helped him open up a bit, and he hoped she would be open with him as well. From what they'd talked about so far he guessed she would be, so he had high hopes for a possible relationship between them.

"It's only when you take the time to calm down and listen do you realize how much there is that passes you by without your notice. I can't complain though, I like my job well enough and always manage to find time for stuff I want to do if I really need it." he said with a shrug. Albus rolled his shoulders and stretched a bit before resuming the dance. "Do you by any chance like to read Miss Rose?" he asked. He was a bookworm and he hoped she at least liked to read for pleasure occasionally.

Laughing, he smiled down at her. "I like it when you talk more, but I don't mind sharing as well." he said with a wink. Having Gabriella lay his head on his chest felt nice, and he held her to him before she pulled back to look at him. "Really? That's good, very good..." he mused, half to himself. Ella had such beautiful long lashes, and he lost himself when she kissed him back. He was looking forward to doing that more often. Albus leaned his head down so they could keep their foreheads together and smiled at her.

Blushing at her suggestion, he nodded. "Probably a good idea. Another kiss like that and I'll probably be tripping over my own feet. Much too distracting, though in a wonderful way." Albus explained. Grabbing her hand, he led her to their booth and slid in first. Patting the spot next to him, he motioned her to have a seat. "Come on Ella, I need a beautiful girl to sit next to me." he teased.
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Rose Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:17 pm

Gabriella hadn't felt more like she was on cloud nine than she did now. It felt very easing to be with Albus. Without a pause in her steps she flashed back through the whole date so far. What had it been twenty minutes? Fifteen? Thirty perhaps was closer. She thought about how nervous she'd been and the little tell-tale details that told her Albus was nervous. Of course she had to be nervous in the beginning! Who wouldn't when dancing with someone so frustratingly handsome? The nervousness added to the attraction, some women liked cocky men with high stride and confidence where they flaunted pure perfection as well, and it was very gratifying to know he was humble.

"Honesty is very cute on you, you know that right?" She asked teasingly, giggling a little at the wink he threw her as she bit her lower lip and chuckled nervously. "I do, trust me more than I would like to admit."

"Modesty becomes you, Mr. Fenwick, since afterall it does take two to tango." Ella teased with her own wink this time before letting him lead her back to their seats and thanking the Gods it wasn't taken. "There are many more in here, truthfully, but I do enjoy having a dashingly handsome man next to me." She replied back just as playfully.
Gabriella Rose
Gabriella Rose
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Fenwick Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:35 am

Albus was grateful that Ella didn't mind he was a bit shy compared to some men. In fact she seemed to like that about him, and he was glad she was just as nervous sometimes as he was. So far they hadn't had to force the conversation or physical interaction, it had just happened naturally. That was how it should be, and that was why he knew this date would always be special to him. When he caught a glance at his watch he was shocked that it had already been forty minutes since she arrived, the time had flown by without his noticing. Well perhaps it was true that time seems to fly by when you are having fun, because he certainly was.

"It- it is?" he asked, blushing a dark red. "Thank you Ella, you are such a sweet person." A small grin appeared and he felt himself begin to beam at her simple compliment. "Well that's excellent, because I myself love to read as well. Currently I am reading War and Peace by a Muggle author named Leo Tolstoy, excellent book so far. I read a little bit of everything to be honest, though I have to say Fantasy and Science Fiction, then old Poets and Playwrights are my favorite. What do you like to read?" Albus asked her curiously.

This time his jaw literally dropped open at what she said, and he stared at her for a moment before composing himself. "I'm not that good a kisser, really. I think there's just something...special between us." he said, blushing and staring at the floor. "I mean, I do know how to kiss a bit, but it's not like I'm an expert or anything." Oh God, I am just making it worse now. Albus thought to himself. Their booth was unoccupied and they had gotten a bit lucky, because the place was nearly packed to the brim. "None of them are as beautiful as you, at least in my opinion. What can I say, I was just born lucky I suppose. Certainly isn't my fashion sense." he said, smiling as he took her hand in his.
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Rose Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:58 pm

Gabriella, like most women, did like compliments but she tried hard to not fish for them. It was pretentious and very rude. Not to mention it showed the darker side of a woman's lust for perfection. Gabriella knew for a fact that this was not something she had in her. Uncle Max's eclectic variety of women who hooked their harpy talons into him and begged, subtly but quite noticeable, for compliments and fallacies of beauty. So she knew some do's and don't's that would either make her a more confident woman or a sadder person.

She was jovial throughout much of her life, however.

"I have never been told to lie." Ella stated shrugging and grinning at him, turning a bit red at his compliment before her eyes widened in excitement. "Muggle literature? Oh it's one of my favorite topics. Gods, I love so many different books of them. As much of a cliche as it is I love Charlotte and Emily Bronte but I enjoyed the Tenant of Wildfell Hall the most." She paused her grin turning sheepish, "I do partake in the Fantasy and Science fiction however within little dabbles like the Dresden Files by Jim Butcher. I enjoy the old books because it's a bit of a challenge to decipher yet lovely in it's delivery. Is it odd of me to say so? I'm sorry about my ramblings." In embarrassment she'd daringly buried her face into Albus chest once more.

One man's opinion should mean more than twenty thousand men if that one man is unique an admonishing voice that sounded much like an aged Uncle Max resounded in her head. Also the bat-bogey hex is very handy if said unique man is annoying and creating much irate. Gabriella wondered how much she'd had to drunken if she was hearing advice from her uncle but shook it off, the words did hold meaning but she gasped embarrassed at her own words when he confessed he didn't believe he was a good kisser. I swear I lie not. ricocheted off her muse, When a boy-err-man has talent he has it! But his shier and mousy words made her smile fondly as her fingers fumbled together. "You could make a woman believe you are an expert and that's expertise." Ella faltered a moment, however, in her next statement. "I-I do feel that special spark. It-It's a little exhilarating." She mumbled before closing her eyes and inhaling a moment.

"Thank you Albus, that means a lot to me." She giggled a little at his own tease. "Ah but if you were a fashion-diva all of my chances would fall down the drain," she over-exasperatedly stated before letting the warmth of his larger hand capturing hers fall over as she bit her lip before tilting her head down towards her lap. "If-If you don't believe you are an expert I would, err, be of consequence to not offer another kiss to help further experience." She cheekily stated even as she stared at her intertwined hands, cheeks a naturally colored blush.
Gabriella Rose
Gabriella Rose
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Fenwick Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:15 pm

Albus watched as Gabriella seemed to think about something, she lost herself in her thoughts for a moment and he waited patiently for her to come back to their conversation. Whatever it was probably had some application here, but he decided not to ask. If she wanted to talk about what she was thinking she would have. It was kind of cute seeing her thinking about something so seriously, her face when it was concentrating on something was all focused and it was just such a lovely expression. Often times he lost himself in thought as well, so he really didn't mind it in the slightest.

"Well that's good, I don't either." Albus said with a soft chuckle. Her blush lit up her entire face and he grinned widely, damn that was a beautiful sight to see. "I've read Wuthering Heights, it is an excellent story even if a bit cliche at times. One of my favorite classics is A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court, I am also rather fond of The Once and Future King. The story of King Arthur has always been rather interesting to me." he explained to her. He nodded when she talked about deciphering old literature. "No, no, not at all. I completely understand what you mean. Shakespeare is a favorite of mine, and I'm also a fan of Dante's Inferno. They always make you think but it is worth it." Albus was surprised when she buried her head in his chest, but happily wrapped his arms around her and held her there.

Again Ella seemed to lose herself in her thoughts, and he realized that she was starting to get quite tipsy. That would explain why it was getting harder for her to concentrate on their conversation. At least it wasn't that he was boring her, that would have been much worse. Suddenly she gasped and he realized it was at his kissing comment, which made him blush a deep red. "Thank you, perhaps I don't give myself enough credit. You certainly are an amazing kisser, so you should know what you are talking about." he complimented her. "Quite exhilarating Ella, makes me not want to stop." She breathed in deeply, and he did the same. Her smell was suddenly right there, a hint of fruity shampoo and soap, a slight musky scent from the dancing, and just her. Albus smiled, it was a very good smell in his opinion, natural.

"You are welcome Ella, I just love seeing that smile of yours." he answered truthfully. "A good point. To me you look quite fashionable, but I don't know what I'm talking about so I'm not the best judge of that." he admitted with a laugh. When she looked down he took his hand and tilted her chin up so their eyes met. "You are so beautiful when you blush. Also...I believe that idea is an excellent one." Albus whispered before leaning in and kissing her. He held her tight against him, and this time dared to introduce a little tongue into the equation.
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Rose Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:42 pm

Gabriella shook her head to try and focus more on the date she was on rather than wandering thoughts. It was a little harder than she might have believed but what else would you expect from a girl of a bookworm? Most of this was due to the one year when Uncle Max first took her in. She needed something to occupy her mind despite the sadness of loss and there was a library in a big ole' pureblood Manor with only two occupants- one who'd lost his only sibling and the other who'd lost the only two people in her life who mattered.

It was dark but eventually the sun came out.

"Wuthering Heights is definitely classic, Charlotte and Emily Bronte are much more upheld than Anne's book. The style of how they had written is so much more different than new books, people prefer numbing, or perhaps simplifying them to a purer sentence and thus forth subsequently creating an easier to understand book." Ella paused as she realized she was rambling with longer sentences than necessary and felt like not only a complete nerd but also an over-achiever. "You must think I'm horrible: I speak in long sentences with long words and people don't like that." She mumbled looking down trying not to feel self-conscious. It wasn't like she was the next Hermione Granger or any other smart figure: she simply partook in the adventures of reading and all it's resources. They do say knowledge is power and books are chockful of knowledge.

"You should really give yourself more credit," Ella announced bravely tilting her head back to look at him before gently moving a hand up to cup his face. "Y-You're handsome and kind and intelligent and thank you for being here." She mumbled before moving her hand from his face and tilting her head back to smother her face into his broad chest, feeling warm and comforted-perhaps a little more sober as she ran on real courage and not liquid luck (not the potion either!)-by the sway of there movements to the beat of the song and in actuality just Albus. "Me neither." She nodded in agreement.

"I like talking to you," Gabriella replied back earnestly smiling up at him, brighter. "You make me feel special, is that weird? I know-despite it's cliche sound-we just met but I like what I feel around you. Is-Is it just me?" She asked honestly, her heart racing faster than the times before, the answer behind this would quell whatever worry she had. "I mean I don't normally kiss on a first date," her fingers untwining together but she couldn't stop herself when their lips met. When her mouth opened to allow his tongue in she tilted her head just a little to allow more access, her hands coming to wrap around his neck and bring him down a little more for leverage. The thrill ran through her, running down her spine, and she almost released a thrill of excitement but tamped it down, butterflies flying rampant in her stomach.

Gabriella Rose
Gabriella Rose
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Fenwick Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:41 am

Albus smiled when she shook her head in a cute way, her hair flying every which way, Gabriella really was quite adorable at times. He suspected she was trying to get her brain back to the conversation, because she seemed to kind of drift off into her own little world for a moment. Sometimes the same thing would happen to him, he knew the feeling very well.

It was refreshing to be talking about books with her, because he'd always loved reading. "You have a point there, but personally I prefer it being more complex. I mean simple is good for some things, for me though, having a complex plot and characters are key to having a good story." he responded. Albus laughed a bit when she apologized and smiled at her. "Quite the opposite in fact, I enjoy your soliloquies Miss Rose. Having somebody to have an intelligent conversation with is wonderful." That she felt so shy and self-conscious helped him not to feel quite so much, and he tilted her chin up to look at him. "Come now, don't hide that pretty face Ella."

When she cupped his cheek and started saying all those nice things about him Albus couldn't help but blush. He could see she really thought all that and he felt a warmth spread through him at her words. "Thank you so much Ella, I can tell that you mean it and I appreciate it. You are beautiful and smart and so sweet to me, this night has been wonderful so far." he said, smiling widely. Holding her to him once she got shy again, Albus enjoyed having her in his arms. "Hmm, well that's encouraging."

"Well I enjoy our conversations as well." he told her with a wink. Then he found himself nodding at what she was saying, because he felt the same way. "Most definitely not just you, you make me feel special too Ella. I know I'm never going to forget this night with you. You've left quite an impression, a fantastic one." They kept slowly dancing together as they talked, and he felt the butterflies in his stomach at what he was saying. "Neither do I, but this just feels...right." His right arm wrapped around her waist while his left ran through her hair and pulled her into the kiss. He felt a wonderful feeling run down his spine and sparks where their lips were locked together. Leaning down a bit so she could kiss him easier, he explored her mouth a bit with his tongue. Part of his brain told him it was probably time to stop but he didn't want to.

Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Rose Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:15 pm

Gabriella found herself smiling and feeling lighter than she ever had. She hadn't felt really burdened by anything before but she also hadn't felt so free.

She let out a sweet chuckle at their banter wondering if other people had such interesting conversations. "Do you think other people here at Brimstone have such fascinating conversations?" Ella playfully asked moving softly to the beat. "I don't believe they have such wonderful partners like you to speak to." She murmured glancing up at him with pure adoration. "It's not all that pretty, passingly adorable maybe." She added shrugging still smiling gently.

"As I've said before I tell no lies." Gabriella repeated with a small smirk of her own glancing up at him before letting her head fall against his chest with a small thud. "'Orry." She mumbled against the fabric of his shirt before turning her head so that her cheek lay against the material. "Not that it matters but what is your bloodtype? I'm a halfblood and quite proud but I grew up with a pureblood uncle." She paused smiling. "Not that it matters but he was so typically unlike any other pureblood I've ever met, unless you are one too, you're quite," she took yet another pausing giving a small shrug, "adequate." Ella snorted at her own attempt at nonchalance. It was quite the understatement as she'd never met someone so amazing as Albus.

"Thank you." She mumbled feeling more unease fade faster than ever, her shoulders light. "I'd never really thought about how much meeting someone as nice as you would be so wonderful." Ella confessed. "Even if this doesn't, which Gods I hope it does, I hope we can still talk and be close because I really do like speaking to you. It's hard to find people who enjoy intelligently large words and aren't offended by my passion for books or lack of height and attractiveness." She added aimlessly now continue to ramble once again. "It really does feel oh so correct." Continuing the kiss, she let out a small noise before disconnecting them, pressing her forehead to his and letting her breath fan across his, glad she had peppermints in her bag. "You're practice is quite impressive." Ella teased without preamble giggling at her own statement before closing her eyes and enjoying their tender movements, hands still looped around his neck, keeping him level with her.
Gabriella Rose
Gabriella Rose
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2