Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can stop being drunk whenever I like! (Cobalt and Evangeline)

2 posters

Go down

I can stop being drunk whenever I like! (Cobalt and Evangeline) Empty I can stop being drunk whenever I like! (Cobalt and Evangeline)

Post by Cobalt Smith Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:21 am

Cobalt walked into the pub with the intention of getting a bite to eat. To be honest he was rather hungry and he wanted something filling before he went to pick Charlotte up from Germany and her visit with Viktor. He still had some reservations about their relationship but he thought that it was better to stay on top of it then to just let them do whatever they wanted and pretend that he was oblivious.

Seeing a familiar face at the bar he raised an eyebrow. Evangeline was at the bar. And by the looks of all the empty glasses she'd been there awhile and she'd been there with the sole intention of getting as sloshed as possible. Sitting down beside her at the bar he grinned to her,

"Well now... here I thought you didn't drink." he joked lightly, turning to the bartender, "Two of the last drink she had."
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

I can stop being drunk whenever I like! (Cobalt and Evangeline) Empty Re: I can stop being drunk whenever I like! (Cobalt and Evangeline)

Post by Evangeline Webb Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:39 am

Evangeline had been sitting at the bar for a while now, she had asked which beverage was the strongest, deciding she would see if it made a difference to what she was able to feel when she drank but...there was nothing going on, she did not feel dizzy or woozy, she did not feel happy or giddy in any way, she did not even feel warmer.

Sighing softly she looked up at the barman and pointed to the bottles behind him and gestured for another shot from each, dubious, he did as she requested, obviously wondering why she had not keeled off the seat yet. Hearing someone approach, and that person being Cobalt she gave him a small smile, turning to look at him.

"I decided that I would try some mortal drinks, I asked the man here what would be best, and he kindly gave me some shots of...what was it again?" she asked the man, leaning across the bar and clicking her fingers sloppily "Grappa. Yes thats it."

Turning to Cobalt she let a slow grin appear on her lips; "It appears to be working nicely, what are you doing here anyway?" Evangeline asked with a small hum.
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

I can stop being drunk whenever I like! (Cobalt and Evangeline) Empty Re: I can stop being drunk whenever I like! (Cobalt and Evangeline)

Post by Cobalt Smith Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:46 am

Cobalt was glad that he garnered a small smile from Evangeline, when many others got no reaction at all, and returned it with a small smile of his own as he tried to get comfortable. He disliked bar stools, they took forever to get comfortable on,

"So you've decided to try and sample all of them in one sitting have you?" he asked, amused, "Or at least that's what the graveyard of glasses would suggest has happened here."

Seeing her grinning a little bit he raised an amused eyebrow. So Evangeline could get a little bit drunk could she? That was odd but nice to know,

"I'm glad that you can experience something new. How do you like it so far?" he asked her before shrugging, "I wanted to get something to eat but I can have a few drinks with a good friend."
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:00 am

Evangeline looked over the graveyard of shot glasses and attempted to remember all of the drinks that she had that night, however she found that they all became sort of blurry after a few minutes of trying to remember the copious amounts she had drunk to get herself to this state. The new shots were placed in front of her on a tray and she grinned again.

"Well not all of them," she stated, before leaning in to whisper to Cobalt from behind her hand as if sharing a big secret "Some of them the man said don't taste very nice, so I don't want to try them."

When he asked how she was liking it so far she shrugged her shoulders, she didn't know, she wasn't really drunk, she just wanted to pretend that she was because it made her feel slightly normal. It was normal to be drunk after these many drinks wasn't it? Dismissing the thought she looked around swiftly.

"Where's the good friend, do I know them?" she asked, continuing to look around "Surely you can eat and drink at the same time, after all, I am fairly sure that you have done so before..."
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:05 am

Cobalt was beginning to doubt that she was actually drunk but when she leant into whisper a secret his doubt vanished. Her breath absolutely reaked of alcohol. To be honest he was surprised she wasn't rolling around on the floor. Or passed out on said floor. He chuckled a little bit and nodded,

"No some of them don't taste very good." he admitted, "But they also tend to be the ones with the most alcohol in them. So... have any you enjoy more than others?"

Yep. There was that doubt again. She seemed to be thinking far too much for someone who had drank this much. And, to be honest, was far too conscious,

"Oh you're a silly one sometimes Evangeline." he told her with a smile, "You're the good friend!"

Seeing her point, he ordered a lasagna and tucked in happily as the two of the had shot after shot. He sniffed at one,

"You really want to keep drinking?" he asked her before pausing, "There's a cat underneath your stool."

True enough, there was a pure white cat asleep underneath Evangeline's stool, purring contentedly.
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:16 am

Evangeline hummed lightly, tapping her chin as she thought about what she was going to be drinking next, she liked the ones that didn't burn a lot because she knew that her throat was probably becoming irritated with the amount of drinks that she was having. Running her hand through the tips of her spikes she sighed;

"I like the clear ones better than the brown ones...I forget their names there are just so many of them and I have to remember so many thing already..." she stated with a small ghost of a pout, she did have a lot of things to remember, sometimes it was troublesome.

Hearing him say that she was the good friend, Evangeline smiled widely and clapped her hands together, she had not really had a good friend in her whole existence, apart from Jack and perhaps James, but she hadn't seen him for a long while.

"Oh! See I did not know you thought of me in that manner, but now I do and I am most happy to know that you do so." Evangeline smiled lightly, taking one of the white shots and chucking it down with a small shudder, there was that burning again.

At the mention of a cat, Evangeline leant down to see if he was correct and he was, smiling lightly she tickled the cats ears as it mewed happily and continued to sleep, but now curled around by her feet instead.

"Cats appear to be attracted to me, I do not mind though, I quite like cats, they're fluffy and never much trouble."
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:21 am

He chuckled a little bit at the sight of her trying to remember what drinks she had had, let alone which drinks she liked or didn't like. To be honest it just made him doubt all the more as to how drunk she actually was, if at all. She wouldn't be good at remembering anyway since she had every right to be overloaded with information much more important,

"Well don't worry." he told her, "I'm sure you'll figure out which ones you like best if you go through the list two or three times."

When she clapped and smiled so widely at him telling her that she was a close friend he smiled happily in return. Apparently his habit of not smiling was famous because the sight of such a happy smile caused the bartender to gasp. Cobalt ignored him,

"Well you do now know indeed." he agreed with a grin, "I hope you think the same about me."

Seeing her being so nice to the cat he grinned and nodded,

"I'm glad that the cats like you. They're wonderful creatures to have as companions." he agreed with her, "My Charlotte loves turning into a cat for the peace the form gives her."
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:06 am

Evangeline hummed lightly to herself she thought that she would have preffered to do something else with her time than go through the list of the drinks she had consumed this evening and find which one she preferred the most...she could be doing something much more productive than that.

"I believe I want to do something more productive with my time than that...although if I wished I am sure that I could." she smiled, tapping her chin as she thought.

Taking a moment, Evangeline wondered if that was how she thought of Cobalt, she had never really thought of him in that manner before, it was odd to think that she had a friend, she never really had one before, what did one do with a friend? Humans tended to 'hang out' from her observations.

"I believe it will be interesting to have a human friend, we can 'hang out' as I have seen so many mortals doing during their time here." she stated with a small smile on her lips, nursing another shot.

It made sense to Evangeline why Charlotte would like being a cat; "For a child on the line between life and death, their form would be comfortable I believe."
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down