Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A chance meeting (Konig and Raziel)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A chance meeting (Konig and Raziel) Empty A chance meeting (Konig and Raziel)

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:22 am

Konig was just sitting around in his office, pretending to do his marking. Why was he pretending? Because there wasn't any actual marking to do, he just used it as an excuse to scare children away when they showed up at his door. Currently though, he was waiting because a relative of a student had requested a meeting.
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

A chance meeting (Konig and Raziel) Empty Re: A chance meeting (Konig and Raziel)

Post by Raziel Ciero Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:33 am

Raziel was just finishing up talking to get brother when she remembered the twins, so she had made a hurried appointment last time she was here to see one of them, the one who was actually single, it was a shame both of them weren't free.

Flicking her loosely curled hair about her shoulders, Raziel slipped some more lip gloss onto her plump lips and moved down the corridors of Dumstrang in a risky black cocktail dress and high heels that made her a lot taller, she knocked on the door of the mans office with a playful smirk on her lips.

This was going to be fun.
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

A chance meeting (Konig and Raziel) Empty Re: A chance meeting (Konig and Raziel)

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:39 am

At the knock on the door, konig grinned a little bit. He'd remembered the woman who had made the apointment. She had been stunning if memory served and Raven wasn't strictly in a relationship with him. He opened the door,

"Hello miss..." he paused and looked her and down, "Is there anyway I can help you?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:48 am

Raziel slipped inside the office just grazing herself next to Konig in her attempt to get past him, which was of course on purpose, she needed to be able to use her charms to do things like this.

She needed more energy to give to Lucian since he had lost some of his own.

"Why hello." she said in a soft sultry tone as she sat down on a convenient chair, which just so happened to be the ome behind the desk that would have been the professors.

"I'm Raziel, Raziel Ciero, Lucians sister. Im here to see how he's doing, after all, he doesn't tell me a darn thing." she said with a pout.
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:59 am

Konig breathed in the woman's scent. She smelt lovely even if he couldn't tell what the smell was. But her body so close to his own made him yearn to touch her. But when she spoke he found it hard to restrain himself. She was a very sexual woman and this he knew just from this short interaction,

"You may call me Konig." he replied as he raised an eyebrow when she sat on his seat. Sitting on the desk in front of her, Konig looked down at her with a small smirk, "Ah yes your brother..."

He leant in a little closer,

"Anything I can do to help?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:04 am

Raziel chuckled softly and almost wanted to reach over and trace the eyebrow that he was raising, it made him look cute, suspicious and cute and she didn't know which she preferred yet, cute or sexy?

Tilting her head to one side she clearly looked him over and then smirked slightly as he asked if he could help.

"No, I just needed an excuse to come and talk to you, after all, you're a very handsome man and I just so happen to have a fondness for conversing with handsome men."

Leaning forwards she placed her chin in her hands: "Care to indulge me for a while? I'll be awfully grateful." Raziel grinned, some stray hair in front of her eyes.
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:14 am

Konig grinned a little bit when she looked him over. It was quite fun to be so blatent in their looking to be fair. He looked her up and down just as blatently, just to know how good she looked once again,

"Why Raziel..." he winked at her, "Flattery will get you everything my dear. It's a great pleasure to meet such a beautiful woman as you..."

Moving closer, Konig leant forwards so that he was next to her ear,

"You're quite the tease Raziel..." he whispered into her ear before breathing her scent lovingly, "I'd love to indulge you... Maybe you ought to show me what we're both going to be enjoying?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:21 am

Raziel knew that she had found one of the men, joining many in this world who were going to be just as upfront about what they want as she was, as he was quite obviously looking her over.

She liked it a lot and revelled in the attention.

"Well well now, who said I was flattering I'm just telling the truth, about what I think you look like."

Winking she pretended to look hurt and placed a finger on her lips, feigning mock innocence, after all where was the fun without the teasing beforehand? There was none!

"Why Konig, I don't know what you mean, show you what exactly?" she blinked.
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:31 am

Being forward in his advances fitted Konig like a glove and it seemed that she was one of the few women he'd ever met who didn't mind the attention. It seemed that she rebelled in it,

"Mmm well then thank you my dear..." he purred to her, "And might I say that you are most breath taking."

Oh it seemed that she wanted to have fun before they got what they ultimately wanted,

"Trying to act coy my dear?" he whispered into her ear before kissing her neck, "Can I have my seat back... I am the professor after all..."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:39 am

Raziel of course knew she was breath taking, her forms always were, she was luckier than her brother and almost always got the same type of person when she shifted, he fluxed from form to form.

Slightly she rubbed her leg against Konigs as he sat in front of her at his purring, it was very attractive.

"I know I am, but thank you for telling me, somehow hearing it never gets old." Raziel grinned and ran a finger across her bottom lip.

With a smirk she shook her head, placing her hands firmly on the chair arms to indicate that she wasn't really going anywhere, after all she wanted to play, it was just beginning.

"But I am not a student Professor Nickel, not unless you want me to be." she whispered "And besides, where would I sit if I let you have it back?"
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:53 am

Konig knew that a woman as beautiful as Raziel had been told of her beauty many times before but he had to say that she was sn incredibly attractive woman and he needed to say it himself,

"I bet it doesn't..." he purred again as he looked her and and down again, "Im sure you gain lots of attention because of your beauty..."

Seeing her pout and tease him about it, Konig chuckled a little bit,

"No if you were a student I'd be kicked out for going too far with you." he winked at her again, "You could always sit on my lap."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:59 am

Raziel thought about how fun this was going to be, especially when she laid on some of her magic depending on how good she found that it was, after all, if he was bad there's no way shed have him back...

But she didn't think that was the case.

"I do, so you should be grateful I'm giving some of my own attention to you, use it wisely Konig."

She whispered kissing the corner of his mouth lightly before getting up off his seat, pushing him into it and then sitting on his lap with a contented sigh, he was so warm.

"Exactly what I was thinking, and anyway, you're so lovely and warm Konig, and so strong." she purred, walking her fingers up his chest.
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:09 am

Konig could tell, from a certain amount of experience, that Raziel was thinking about something that she believed to be very important. To be fair, it was probably concerning what they could be doing later and Konig was also thinking on that a great deal,

"Oh thank you my lady..." he replied with a whisper, "I do enjoy the attention from someone as lovely as yourself... I'll be sure to make the most of it."

The next part happened rather quickly but there was no point that made him feel anything but great. When she sat her nice ass onto his lap he moaned lightly and wrapped his arms around her waist,

"Well great minds think alike." he replied before grinning and tightening his hug on her, "Mmm and you are so warm and so soft... be prepared to be poked though."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:15 am

Raziel smirked widely and couldn't help but think about what Konig looked like under his clothes and activated her special sight which would show what he looked like under the clothes.

And boy did he look good, there were plenty of muscles and all in the right proportions to each other, she could imagine him, his long hair falling over her...

"I have a feeling that tonight is going to be the best I've had in a while, what about you, hows your life going in that department, it best be good or you're wasted."

Winking Raziel pushed her ass harder onto him and ground it slightly with her Tongue pulled out slightly, just poking out of her mouth, it was very refreshing to hear him moan.

"I'm soft am I? And what parts of me are soft? Feel free to explore, if you need to, and I'm already being poked."
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:23 am

Raziel looked to be undressing him with her eyes and strangely, Konig found that was a-okay with him. It was a rather odd feeling, as if she actually could see through his clothes but she hadn't done a spell or anything so he was sure that she couldn't actually see through his clothes,

"Well I aim to please Raziel... I'll make it as good as I can babe." he told her with a wink before shrugging a little bit, "It's... complicated. Worth it though."

When Raziel wiggled her tight ass on his crotch again, Konig moaned happily, kissing her neck as she did so. He knew that he was already poking her right now,

"You are soft..." he reached up and squeezed her breasts lightly, running his hands down her body to squeeze her ass as well, "Mmm very soft..."

He spanked her ass playfully,

"It's no wonder I'm poking you with this sweet ass..."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:25 am

Raziel looked sceptically at Konig, it was complicated, that didn't sound like it was very rewarding it sounded like the woman had him under her control and would give him sex when she wanted alone...

Stroking his jaw line, Raziel kissed him gently.

"That doesn't sound promising Konig, but don't worry, Raziels here to make sure you feel good, better than good."

When he gently stroked up her body Raziel smirked happily, she knew that this alone was good enough to get the man to do what she wanted but she had others tricks to show him.

"Konig you bad boy, you don't even know a thing about me, I didn't think you'd actually feel me up just yet, but I'm glad you did." she purrs into his ear, nibbling the lobe "So what kind of stuff do you like?"
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:41 am

Konig didn't miss the look Raziel gave him. She doubted that the relationship could be worth it but Konig did think it was worth it so that's how it went. He almost sighed at the gentlye contact with his chin before he kissed her back,

"Time will tell." he replied with a small smile, which rapidly turned into a grin, "Oh I can definately get on board with that... just as long as you know I'll be doing the same for you."

Seeing the happy smirk on her face, Konig assumed that she was still on board with his style of being forward. Because, let's face it, he was a pretty forward guy. He placed his hands comfortably on her hips,

"I guess I am a bit of a bad boy aren't I? Well then... I think you like the fact that I'm a bad boy." he observed with a grin. He moaned lightly as she nibbled at her ear, "Mmm lots of stuff... you right now... surprisingly..."

He smirked at her,

"Sex in my office."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:00 am

Raziel knew there would be very little chance that Konig would actually be better than her in bed, partly because she was very practiced and partly because he wasn't gifted with magic like she, being a Succubus had it's up sides.

"Hmmmn well see about that now won't we? I think that I'll be a lot better at this than you, but then again, it's just a hunch."

Winking the feeling of him holding her hips made Raziel feel comforted, and she knew that there was going to be some sort of development soon, whether shed like it or not she didn't know.

"I like all boys as long as they're interesting and handsome, and you Konig are plenty of both right now."

Raziel smirked and flicked her hair back from her face with a small chuckle: "Sex in your office? My my you are into taboo aren't you? But I meant a bit more specific, I can do anything you wish..."
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:09 am

Konig wasn't really sure that his abilities in the bedroom would match up with Raziel's to be honest. She held an air of cool sexuality, as if she was aware that she was sex on legs and she was used to using it to it's full extent. He chuckled a little bit,

"You know...?" he shrugged a little bit, "You might be right there. But we'll still both enjoy it."

With his hands possessively on her hips, Konig felt at peace, as if all he could ever want was to love this woman's body. To worship her body,

"Well thank you very much." he winked at her, "Anything for a beauty such as yourself."

He grinned a little bit,

"Taboo... or impatient." he teased back, making the joke at his own expense. He raised an eyebrow curiously, "You can do anything I wish huh?"

He paused for a second before grinning a little bit, undoing his top button and loosening his tie,

"How about we lose some of these clothes eh?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:27 am

Raziel nodded and she smirked softly at Konig, it was always better when they realised that it was going to be better for them, after all it was all about Raziel gaining pleasure from their pleasure.

Kissing gently down his neck Raziel purred into Konigs ear.

"Of course, you'll be worn out when im done with you, just by how good I am, mark my words."

Understanding the impatience Raziel smirked and nuzzled her head into the crook of Konigs neck, breathing lightly on his skin, brushing it with her lips before drawing away.

"Impatient? I don't blame you. Yes, anything you want Konig, I'm here for you to use and that means I'll do whatever you wish."

Raziel said this seriously, she wanted him to understand what she was offering him, and she slid off his lap a grin on her face as she undid the buttons on her dress one at a time.

"As you wish Konig." she purred.
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:34 am

Konig smirked a little bit in return. It seemed he'd told Raziel exactly what she wanted to know. He grinned a little bit, it wasn't as if he was going to hold it against her if she brought him more pleasure than he brought her after all. Konig hummed appreciatively of her kisses to his neck,

"Worn out you say?" he chuckled a little bit and kissed at her neck in return, "Well now I look forward to that Raziel..."

Yes he was definately impatient. After all, Raziel was amazingly sexy and beautiful and he wanted her so very badly. He shuddered pleasurably as she moved her lips away,

"Ooooo you're being such a tease right now..." he winked at her, "I'm sure we'll get to do all of my favourites... as long as you're up for letting me have more than one taste tonight..."

When she began to undress slowly, Konig groaned. It seemed to be taking forever but he got an idea,

"Mmm... you feel up to making it into a little dance?"

((OOC - Office is now mature, as is Raziel ^^))
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:49 am

The feel of Konigs lips on her neck made Raziel shiver nicely, it was going to be the best, shed get so much energy it was unreal and she would ensure to give some to Lucian. He needed it more than she.

"So you should Konig...this will be the best night of your life and you'll be begging me for more."

Raziel raised her eyebrow, looked like she was going to be in deeper than she thought, she might actually fall asleep after sex this time and she grinned, shed picked right.

"You can have as Many tastes as you want...as you need, it might only be the one time you get to have me so enjoy it."

Raziel grinned happily and began to shift her hips slowly from side to side, the beat of a song tapping out in her head as she swayed her hips, her arms gently pulling her dress down on a pool on the floor, sitting on the desk in front of Konig Raziel spread her legs, showing her thong and she took off her heels. Leaning forward she pushed her ass out in the sir and shook it from side to side as she tugged on Konigs tie.

"Hmm play fair baby, take yours off too." she said, activating her magic so that even if he didn't want to, he would want it now.
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:57 am

Seeing Raziel shiver so pleasantly made Konig grin happily. It was a quirk of his, he always wanted his partner to be screaming along with him. But this time he knew he'd gladly take more pleasure than he gave,

"Mmm I'm not usually one for begging but..." he looked her up and down and licked his lips with a small smirk, "This is worth it I think."

Konig recognised the subtle prompt that this was a one time deal and agreed. He knew that he was in for one hell of a night but it didn't mean that they were going to fall madly in love or anything,

"Mmm good. I want to commit your taste to memory." he winked, "Well then I'd best make the absolute most of this time then hadn't I?"

The way she began to swing her hips from side to side made Konig lick his lips again. When her dress slid down to the floor he almost felt his jaw drop before he controlled himself. When she spread her legs though, Konig let out a moan and decided that his zipper was the worst thing in the world right now. Her ass shaking made him want to spank it... so he did,

"Mmm I guess you're right..." he replied, his mind pleasantly hazzy for some reason. Without much preamble, he tugged off his tie, threw it aside, and quickly unbuttoned his shirt. Throwing his shirt aside too, he unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers before stepping out of them only in his underwear. His clothed erection pressed again Raziel's flat stomach urgently as he kissed her neck rapidly, "More... I want to feel you naked against me..."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:08 am

Raziel was glad that although Konig was strong willed he wasn't that strong and he was not above begging if her words proved true, which they would do, because she never lies about her abilities they were pretty much the best.

"I'm glad, it's no fun for me if you don't, and you want me to have fun too don't you?" she asked with a pout.

She understood that Konig meant that he was probably going to be giving her oral tonight, men were either totally talented and she came without a hitch, but others were plain poor.

"Yes you'd best do." she said in a low husky voice.

With a small moan as Konig spanked her Raziel pressed her ass into his hand with a smirk, he was one of those was he? Although he could be a breasts man, she didn't know just yet.

"I'm often right Konig, but tell me, which do you prefer, which part of me to do like the best?" she said happily modelling and bending over to show her breasts and her ass thoroughly.

"Good boy." she purred, running her hands up and down his body, moaning softly already, he was so hot, his hair made it even better and she couldn't wait to use it later.

Obediently Raziel stepped out of her purple thong and unclipped her bra, pressing her naked body against Konig she said in a whisper: "Like this Professor?"
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:15 am

Konig chuckled a little at her display. To be honest he knew that she was probably better than him so it would be absolutely no problem to beg for more,

"Of course I do." he kissed her pouting lips, "We're both gunna have lots of fun tonight... I hope you don't mind if I end up enjoying it more though."

He licked his lips again. He liked to give women oral pleasure when he knew that said woman was worth it. Raziel was someone who he knew would be worth the effort for sure,

"Yes ma'm."

When she pressed her ass into his hand, Konig squeezed it happily before spanking her other cheek with a grin. She really did have a great ass,

"Ooooo that's a hard choice Raziel..." he pouted teasingly before spanking her ass again, "If I had to choose it would be your sweet, sweet... breasts."

He winked at her before tweaking one of her nipples lightly. He moaned happily as she stroked her hands up and down his body, his own hands moving across her front, squeezing her breasts through her bra. When she stepped out of all of her underwear, Konig stepped out of his own underwear and pressed their bodies together, his hand cock pressing against her stomach. He leant down and sucked as her nipples as he stroked her wet pussy,

"Mmm... so sexy..." he grinned a little bit, "You want to be my naughty little schoolgirl?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next