Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A chance meeting (Konig and Raziel)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A chance meeting (Konig and Raziel) - Page 2 Empty Re: A chance meeting (Konig and Raziel)

Post by Raziel Ciero Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:10 am

Raziel smirked and she shrugged her shoulders slightly, it was going to be a long fun night if he was ready to admit that he was going to allow himself to be pleasured more by her than vice versa, she was getting excited for this to begin.

"I wouldn't mind that at all Konig, not at all, in fact, that's what I want."

The way in which Konig licked his lips and gently spanked her, Raziel giggled childishly, taking on the role of her school girl persona that he seemed so keen on and winked at him.

"That wasn't what I was going to predict, but it's always nice to be surprised, I shall of course allow you access to every part of my body, but for future reference."

Raziel shuddered slightly and pushed her chest out when Konig payed attention to her breasts, liking the feel of his sure hands against her skin, he was competent, something James was not. It was a nice change for her.

"I'll be whatever you want me to be Konig." she purred, pushing him down onto his seat with a devious look in her eyes.
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

A chance meeting (Konig and Raziel) - Page 2 Empty Re: A chance meeting (Konig and Raziel)

Post by Konig Nickel Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:52 am

Konig wasn't normally one to be selfish in his pleasure but he could tell that Raziel was the kind of woman who wouldn't take no for an answer so he agreed to let himself be the one most pleasured. Not like he was complaining though,

"Well then we'll both be happy." he purred with a wink. The way that she giggled, like a naughty little schoolgirl, made him smirk a little bit. Oh yes, Raziel was a woman he could definately see himself spending a lot of time with in the future, "What would you have predicted then Raz?"

He sucked harder at her nipples, but not hard enough to mean that they'd be sore later though. His fingers stroked her pussy faster, loving how wet she was. Seeing the devious look in her eyes he grinned and allowed himself to be pushed onto his chair, his hard cock ready,

"I wonder if I could get some of that lovely mouth of yours?"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2