Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calm Waters (Niobe and Viktor)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Calm Waters (Niobe and Viktor) Empty Calm Waters (Niobe and Viktor)

Post by Viktor Nickel Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:00 am

Viktor sat on a bench, looking out over the clear and still waters of the lake in front of him. It calmed him for some reason and that was something very rare for the volitile man. He was used to embracing his anger, used to using it. But here, sat looking out over the lake, he felt at peace. It was an... odd feeling, considering he'd never really felt it before. But right now he was waiting for Niobe to meet up with him after her work on the play/musical/opera she was in. To be fair he'd never really know what genre the Phantom of the Opera was but opera seemed a tad too... obvious? Shaking his head, Viktor went back to waiting.
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Calm Waters (Niobe and Viktor) Empty Re: Calm Waters (Niobe and Viktor)

Post by Lady Isola De Belgiuque Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:19 pm

Niobe scurried out of the theatre that she had been rehearsing in and wondered where Viktor was going to be waiting for her, she wasn't sure if he was even here yet.

Biting her lip she peered around the corner of the theatre and saw him waiting by the main entrance, as she had come out the stage door, and she hurried over to him with a large smile on her face and a bowler hat secured on her head.

"Viktor! You're here! Sorry I'm a little bit late I hope that you don't mind much."

Wrapping her arms around him in a swift hug Niobe let go and held out her hand for him.
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:02 am

Viktor yawned a little bit, not having realised that he had arrived much too early for the end of rehearsals. But when she jogged happily round the corner of the theatre he smiled happily,

"Hey there Niobe!" he greeted her with warmth that was reserved just for her, "Ah it's fine! I arrived early but I like sitting her. It's really peaceful."

He hugged her back before taking her smaller hand in his own. Giving her hand a squeeze, he smiled at her,

"How's the rehearsing going then my dear?"
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Isola De Belgiuque Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:09 am

Niobe was happy that she hadn't kept Viktor waiting when he didn't want to, the area was beautiful around here which was why they were thinking about staging the play outside, if the weather permitted.

"It is lovely isn't it? Such a nice area it's a shame I don't really have much time to explore it I would love that."

Feeling a warm glow when Viktor squeezed her hand, Niobe blushed slightly and smiled at the way that her hand seemed to fit into his so well, her fingerless gloves still on her wrists.

"It's going so well! The director says that my voice is coming on leaps and bounds and I'm going to be the best! Isnt that great? How was your day today?"
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:14 am

Viktor wrapped an arm casually around Niobe's shoulders, holding her close as the two of them enjoyed both their surroundings and each other's company. When he heard that she wanted to explore Viktor smiled a little bit,

"Well we could explore around the lake whenever you want." he told her with a smile, "Just ask and we'll have a good little walk meine leibling."

Viktor squeeze Niobe's little hand lightly in his own, mindful of how much she seemed to enjoy simply being with him like right now. He kissed her on the cheek with a grin,

"That's great Niobe!" He gave her hand another little squeeze, "Always knew you were going to be the best on stage. My day? Ah it was boring really. Teach some kids, run away from piles of homework, the usual."
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Isola De Belgiuque Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:27 am

Stuffing her other hand in her pocket Niobe smiled and looked around the slightly darkening lake as the dusk began to fall and the theatres lights shone through the falling blackness.

When Viktor said they could explore all they wanted, Niobe grinned happily.

"I would love to explore but not right now because I'm a little bit tired from rehearsal, perhaps we can come again on the weekend sometime?"

Niobe blushed at the kiss to her cheek and she couldn't believe her luck again, although she had no idea where they were going, she happily followed Viktor wherever he was planning.

"Well I don't like to think that, after all it's not nice to think you're the best is it? Avoiding homework? I can help you Mark it if you would like?"
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:34 am

Night was beginning to fall over the lake area but the crystals underneath the lake's surface shone brightly with what little light there was until the lake was lit up with dozens of different colours. Taking her hand in his, he matched her grin and began to lead her away from the lake,

"Yeah sure." he kissed her cheek with a happy smile, "We can come at the weekend and have a lovely picnic at the lakeside."

Seeing her blush, Viktor kissed her cheek again to kiss her blush. He lead her to his little surprise, knowing that she was probably going to enjoy what he had in mind,

"Well you can say you're not the best and still be the best after all." he said with a grin, "Ah it's alright Niobe. I wouldn't subject you to the horrors of world history homework... I'm beginning to think I'm crazy for accepting the job."
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Isola De Belgiuque Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:50 am

Casting a look back at the lake Niobe couldn't believe how amazing it looked, it was something that she would love to just capture forever, maybe somewhere there was a picture of it, a wizarding picture so that it would show how the colours shimmered and changed.

"Oh thank you Viktor, you're so sweet, I will bring the food, I'll make it myself personally, proper Greek food that you can try out. If...that is you want."

Niobe pouted a little, she had actually wanted to try and do some of the homework, after all she wanted to help Viktor and it was interesting to see what the students would say.

"I don't mind really! I was actually really serious I would love to see how good the students are, and, if you want I'll take your job, it'll mean I stop pulling so many shifts." she smiled happily. "Not that I'm ungrateful! It's just so...tiring."
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:56 am

He smiled as she too took in the awe inspiring sight of one of magical Germany's greatest treasures. It was a site that had been preserved and kept from the muggles even before the nearby town was formed. Simply because the crystals of the lake were magical,

"You bring the food and I'll be sure to bring the drink and some of the entertainment." he promised with a grin, "Of course I want to try it! I give everything at least one try after all."

Seeing Niobe pout at the fact that she couldn't mark the homework, he chuckled a little bit before giving her a passionate kiss to her pouting lips,

"Well alright then my love we can mark some of their essays together tonight or tomorrow night alright?" he smiled happily before tugging her hand, "But first... I have a surprise for you!"
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Isola De Belgiuque Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:44 am

It made Niobe truly happy to see that Viktor was willing to embrace her culture, it wasn't a huge part of her life, she didn't go around breaking plates, but the food she simply adored.

"I'm so glad you're willing to try my food, I'll be sure to make it the absolute best that it can be for you."

Going off in her mind on a tangent about what she would cook Viktor, the passionate kiss came as a surprise and she melted into it, sighing happily as she drew away.

"Okay sir!"

As she was tugged away by her hand Niobe gasped lightly and wondered where they were going. Hopefully not somewhere expensive or anything like that.

"What? What surprise? Where are we going?"
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:01 am

Viktor grinned with Niobe and gave her a quick peck on the lips. Truth be told he'd tried some Greek food before and found it quite to his liking so there was no danger of it being something he didn't want to try,

"With you preparing the food I'm sure it'll be the best tasting food I'll ever have." he replied honestly, grinning widely as he did so, "I'm sure you're a much better cook than me... I suck at everything other than italian food."

He chuckled a little bit as he distracted her with the passionate kiss, almost distracting himself fully in the kiss as well. Viktor licked his lips cheekily as he finished the kiss. Taking her over to a secluded part of the lake he took out his wand,

"Now I'm not the brother to speak to for ice magic but I can do this..." he waved his wand and with a few muttered words a large stage, made out of ice, formed on the lake's surface. He held up an ice mask that covered half of his face, "Would you like to practice your lines... with the phantom?"
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Isola De Belgiuque Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:27 am

Blushing from the peck on her lips, Niobe tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and walked onwards to the place where Viktor was taking her as she had no idea where it was that she was going, hoping however it was somewhere nice.

"Awwww come now Viktor I'm sure it won't be, but I will try hard to make it as best I can, have you had any Greek food before." making a small face of disgust Niobe stuck her Tongue out "Italian...bleck!"

Niobe couldn't help but pout childishly as Viktor took his lips from hers, but did in face need to breathe at some point so maybe it was a good idea after all. When he licked his lips, Niobe giggled.

Watching Viktor curiously, Niobe gasped and looked in awe at the stage of ice, hoping she wouldn't fall over she stepped upon it.

"Oh Viktor! I love it! I would love to..." she trailed off, wow he looked so handsome in that mask, she thought.
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:03 am

Viktor smiled as he saw Niobe blushing from the quick peck on the lips. It just went to show that sometimes the little bits of affection were the most powerful. Watching her tuck some of her hair behind her ear, Viktor reached out and lightly stroked the hair,

"It'll be the best greek meal I've ever had and I can guarentee that." he stuck his tongue out at her when she made her opinion about italian food known, "Italian food is most nomful."

Glad to see that his surprise was working and that she was enjoying herself so far, the half mask fixed itself to his face and he held a hand out for her to take,

"Now..." he smirked a little bit, "What is your favourite part? We can go through that."
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Isola De Belgiuque Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:14 am

Niobe leaned her head into Viktors hand and she smiled slightly, it was nice to be comforted by simple gestures, just tucking a strand of hair behind her ear made her feel special, it made her feel special and most of all loved.

Glad that he would like her food Niobe clapped her hands lightly: "I'm so glad that you're going to like it, I've already got it planned."

With a small blush, Niobe took Viktors hand and steadid herself, thinking about how this acting of the scene would be far more meaningful than the play, Viktor was her Phantom.

"Uhm...I like the song Phantom of the Opera that we sing together, or the Angel of Music, you pick Viktor."

Blushing slightly, Niobe pecked his cheek and got into her character, like she always did before a performance.
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:31 am

Seeing the way that Niobe was leaning into his hand so much and feeling rather good inside about the sensative touch to her cheek, Viktor continued to merely stroke her cheek with his thumb. He kissed her lightly on the lips,

"Well aren't you organised?" he teased lightly with a huge grin, "Is there anything I could do to help prepare the food or would you like me to focus on the drinks?"

Viktor could see, as she stepped onto the stage, that Niobe was born to be an actress. Her movements became so confident and graceful on the stage. He smiled,

"Mmm both good options but I think we should do..." he paused to think about which song before deciding, "Angel of music I think would be good."

Kissing her back, Viktor also got into character.
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Isola De Belgiuque Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:39 am

Niobe turned and smiled slightly at Viktor she didn't normally break the rule of staying in character, but she did for this one time, because it was Viktor and he was special.

"Well you just bring the drinks and I'll sort the food out, you're going to be the drink man and I will sort everything else out."

Now that she was in character she waited for Viktor to begin since it was his turn to start the number, as they would be starting from the Mirror scene, where they actually begun their duet.

Biting her lip and starting to act like Christine would, looking out over the audience as if she was waiting for something, looking for someone or a sign of them at least.
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:51 am

Viktor grinned at her as she had to force herself to break character to answer him. It was the sign of a really good actress that she had to force herself to break character for even a moment. Thankfully for him, he could just nod and still remain in character.

Coughing lightly to get his throat ready for the song to begin, Viktor cast his mind back to when he'd first done this song at school. Taking a deep breath he began,

"Bravi, bravi..." he sang quietly, "Bravissimi..."
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Isola De Belgiuque Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:26 am

Niobe didn't want to say but Viktor had begun to sing the wrong lines, after all they didn't have an actress to play her friend, so without a hitch she simply missed the Phantoms first part of speech out of the correct song as if Viktor had been correct.

"Angel I hear you,
Speak I listen,
Stay by my side...guide me..."

Then beginning to look even more feverishly throughout the stage area for the source of this mysterious voice, never once turning to see Viktor until the appropriate queue.

"Angel my souls was weak,
Forgive me.
Enter at last, Master."

Niobe began to actually sing now instead of just half speaking the words. Hoping that Viktor would like her voice.
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:36 am

A little embaressed that he'd gotten the wrong song but not too sad because he'd not really done this song in a good number of years. Thankful that Niobe was taking the lead, he stalked to the back of the stage in character, so as to be 'hidden' from her.

Her voice was absolutely lovely and Viktor loved to hear her sing. Her voice was so captivating to him that for a moment he almost forgot to sing in reply but he managed to break the spell of her voice long enough to sing,

"Flattering child, you shall know me. See why in shadow I hide. Look at your face in the mirror..." here he paused in his singing to slowly walk to the edge of her vision, "I am there inside."
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Isola De Belgiuque Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:56 am

Niobe felt her heart flutter slightly when she heard Viktor sing, he truly was her ultimate Phantom, she loved singing with him and she couldn't wait to get to the later songs that have so much meaning to them, like Phantom of the Opera.

Turning slowly and more than a bit unsure Niobe looked for Viktor before letting her eyes fix on him and widen slightly in wonder:

"Angel of music, guide and guardian,
Grant to me your glory."

Niobe begins to walk forwards to Viktor and began to smile slightly:

"Angel of music, hide no longer,
Come to me strange angel..."
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:47 am

Viktor tried not to smile too much, because it would be breaking character, as he listened to Niobe sing. It wasn't hard for him to see why she was one of the leads in the production. He listened as she spoke/sang to him and watched as she moved tentatively closer to him. Viktor smiled faintly,

"I am your angel of music..." he sang quietly to her, now standing merely inches from her but not touching, as if they were separated by a mirror. His voice took on a raspier tone, "Come to the angel of music..."

He beckoned her closer as his voice layered with a small bit of magic, one voice soft and the other raspy,

"I am your angel of music..." he held out his hand for her to take, "Come to the angel of music..."
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Isola De Belgiuque Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:54 am

Niobe knew that the rest of her part was silent so she focused on her acting instead of her singing, unable to get her head straight when Viktor was singing to her it wasn't hard to act as if she was star struck and in awe of the man in front of her.

The way that his voice changed made Niobe's breath flee from her and she stepped towards him, holding out her hand loosely for him to take, her eyes not leaving his own as she waited for him to step through the mirror to get her and bring her back to his lair.

When the song stopped Niobe blinked softly and blushed, tracing her finger over her cheek:

"You're an amazing singer Viktor, you can make me shiver with that voice of yours." Niobe whispered, a little bit excites by the way he has spoken.
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:00 am

Viktor had to admit that it was nothing short of a miricle that he had remembered the words, even if he had slipped up rather badly at the start of the song. He focused on his acting and later in his part, on the magic that made his voice duel layered to give the affect that muggles could only get from editting. Viktor reached out with his hand, taking Niobe's lightly in his own and gently pulling her close to him. When it was clear that the spell was broken, Viktor slowly let go of Niobe's hand and smiled happily,

"Thank you very much... I haven't sung any songs in years so I wasn't sure if I was any good..." he replied sheepishly before grinning, "But you were amazing from start to finish! You're voice is simply beautiful!"

He looked around the ice stage before smiling again,

"Hey... want another one?"
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Isola De Belgiuque Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:12 am

Niobe blinked slightly at Viktor and decided to do something that she had never done before and she suddenly darted forward and kissed Viktor hard on the lips, making a small noise of contentment as she kissed him vigerously, winding a hand behind his neck.

Breaking off Niobe blushed and shuffled her feet on the floor with a sheepish grin on her lips.

"Well you did very well, considering you haven't sung in a while, and thank you so very much Viktor," she blushed even more "It's only because I've been practicing so much."

When he asked her if she wanted another Niobe nodded with a happy smile; "How about we do Phantom of the Opera, it's right after it and the most important song of the show! I want to make sure I get it right..."
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:18 am

When Niobe darted forwards, seemingly on an impulse, Viktor was very surprised and opened his mouth slightly to speak when she kissed him. The fact that the kiss was a hard kiss kept the surprise up for a second but the fact that it was Niobe meant that he was kissing her back just as passionately not a second later. When the broke apart for air, Viktor grinned,

"Well if that's the kind of reward I get, I guess I'll be getting better and better from now on!" he told her happily before kissing her lovingly, "Your voice is perfect my love, you truly fit the role."

Seeing Niobe's happy smile, Viktor knew that she wanted one just as well as he knew that he wouldn't deny her one even if he didn't want to do another. But he did want to do another so it was all good,

"The title song huh?" he smirked, "Yeah I think I can get into that... places everyone... it's showtime!"
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next