Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going to talk

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Going to talk  - Page 2 Empty Re: Going to talk

Post by Sofia Slytherin Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:52 am

Sofia looked at this girl when she mentioned her parents. Sometimes she wish this girl would just talk and tell her about things instead of making her get the information.

"So tell me about your new home, you family and things."
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:57 am

Tessa blinked a little bit. " I have two older sister. Salina and Agatha. My dad teaches Charms." She was trying to think of anything else that she could tell Sofia." I got my own room, never had one to myself before."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:29 am

Sofia could never imagine in a million years what it would be like to be in Tessa's place. Growing up Sofia had everything she could ever want. The one thing that she always wanted was the love of a man, well she had that once, but things happened and that got thrown away.

"Well I am happy for you Tessa, was their anything else you needed from me?"
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:41 am

Tessa smiled, she could tell what Sofia was thinking. About how she couldn't picture herself living the life that Tessa had. But it was the only life that Tessa had ever know. She knew her real parents put her up for adoption when they found out she was blind. And every day Tessa hated them for that. But she wouldn't give up her new parents for anything. She loved the idea of having sisters, someone that she could look up to.

“ No I just came up here to chat with someone. But also to let Yasmina get used to coming up here. So far she has been finding her way. Having her been so helpful to me.” She then bent down and started to pet Yasmina. “ I am glad that I have her.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:57 pm

Sofia smiled when Tessa talked about the dog.

"Yes I have met many service dogs and they have always been real helpful. It was nice to see the long walk up the stairs didn't bother her."

That was the one thing Sofia was happy with was she didn't have to take the stairs, she would just floo to her office.

"So how have you been getting along in your classes? Have the spells I gave you been very helpful?"
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:28 pm

Tessa smiled when Sofia was talking about Yasmina. “ I think that she enjoys it, Yasmina is very protective of me. And she would rather be out walk about the castle then to be stuck up in the common room.

She was still smiling as she thought of all the walks outside. And there many trips up to the library. Tessa was glad that she had Yasmina. “ And I think another reason that it doesn't bother her. She is still a puppy.”

“ Yes those spells have been helping me a lot. It seems that I use the all the time.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:33 am

Sofia smiled at Tessa, she seemed so happy and bright. Sofia loved it when children were excited like this.

"Yes, there are many stairs and miles of grounds to walk. I am sure the two of you will get a lot of exercise." Sofia drank the last of her tea, and then went to fill up her glass again.

"So is there any other help that you need in any of your classes? How are you getting along in potions?" Sofia imagined that had to be one of her most challenging classes. Sofia knew all too well that it was challenging for a seeing person.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:57 am

Tessa was smiling. “ Yes and we both love to go out and explore.” She then thought about all the places that she had been, ever since school started.

“ I am sure there is, and Yasmina loves to go outside a lot. And I do my best to take her out when I have the time.” She then was still smiling, but she then remember that she forgot all about her tea. And by this time it would be cold and she knew that she would never drink it.

She smiled. “ Nope, Damien been helping me out a lot. Since he in almost all of my classes.” Tessa then started to sigh when Sofia asked her about potions. “ I think I hate that class, I get so confused about measuring and everything. Professor Valentine has this charm that she puts on my eyes so I can see for the class.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:45 am

Sofia just enjoyed listening to her talk, there really was not a lot for her to say.

"Well I am glad he is helping you out, if you are having so much problems in potions maybe he can help you in that class too. I am sure he is a wiz in that class."

Sofia was starting to clean up everything after she looked at the clock.

"We have kind of let things get away with us, if you hurry you should make it back to your dorm but curfew. Stop back by anytime."

Sofia unwarded the door and opened it for her.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:20 am

Tessa smiled. “ I really did love coming up here to talk.” She thought that this might be an idea. “ I am sure that he will be busy with his own potions to help me.”

She then could tell that Sofia was cleaning up.

“ I will stop by sometime.” She then walked to the door and left the room to head back to her dorm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2