Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angels and Demons (Angelus and Raziel)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Angels and Demons (Angelus and Raziel) - Page 2 Empty Re: Angels and Demons (Angelus and Raziel)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:16 am

Angelus was pretty sure his face would permanently stay the way he had it. He just could not help but smile as he listen to Raz talk. He was getting a little turned on when she was talking about taking care to reach every spot that was missed.

"I believe you have me just on that comment' he smiled

"I can completely understand why the window would feel that way, especially with a guy like me.' Angelus sighed. "But a bad past is what makes us the type of person we are today." Angelus knew that all too well each and every time he looked in the mirror.

Angelus was beginning to think that running her hand through her hair is one of her nervous traits and he really like it, she had really beautiful hair.

Angelus was never a person to get nervous easily but when she cut right to the chase and asked him if he wanted to date her.

"Actually I would love the chance to show you how a queen as yourself should be treated if you would give me the chance to do so?" Angelus reached over and took her hand in his. "What is the worst that can happen, you decide I make you happy and you want to keep me around for a long while."

Back to top Go down

Angels and Demons (Angelus and Raziel) - Page 2 Empty Re: Angels and Demons (Angelus and Raziel)

Post by Raziel Ciero Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:35 pm

Raziel smirked lightly, this man in front of her really was a match for her in many ways, although she couldn't help but realise that he was also a match for the man that she had married all those years ago, and hoped it would not end the way that had.

Nodding slightly Raziel thought about what it was like to have found that out, but quickly cast it from her mind.

"It wasn't in reference to you, I just haven't had a solid boyfriend for a very...very long time and I'm so used to being the way that I am I'm not sure that I could do it."

For a change, Raziel was being 100% honest with somebody, she was a little scared to try and embark on a 'proper' relationship and she needed Angelus to know this.

Raziel let him hold her hand in his own and she blinked softly, a small blush creeping up her cheeks before she quashed it, she hadn't blushed in over 100 years.

"I...I would like to..." she stopped and looked into Angelus' eyes "There are things you don't know about me, and I'm scared to tell you in case...in case you change your mind."
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:49 am

Angelus continued to hold her hand as he talked. "I myself have not had a girlfriend in many years either, but from what I understand you will never know what will happen if you never try."

By looking into Raziel's eyes he could tell she was debating on what she wanted to do. He could tell that she was nervous about getting into another relationship. Angelus was also nervous, ever since he had hurt Sofia he had been using woman to meet his needs and that was it, but this feeling with Raz was different.

Angelus got a big smile on his face when she said she would agree to let him date her, but then frowned when she said there might be some things in her past that would make him change his mind.

"Well my dear Raz I see things this way, everyone has things in their closet and we may or may not like them, but what matters is if you choose to let those things run your life." Angelus stated very plainly as he looked directly back into her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:30 am

Raziel chuckled slightly and she thought about how long 'long' would seem to Angelus, compared to how long she had gone without a boyfriend, that being several hundred years or so.

She was willing, oddly, to go out on a limb and tell someone, finally what she was and maybe have them understand.

"That's true, you do never know until you try..." she whispered slightly, already a few moment away from saying yes to his question, however hard it might be for her.

Seeing the smile light up Angelus' face when she told him that she would like to be his girlfriend, Raziel realised how sudden this all was and how strange for her to allow this to happen.

"I can't help but let it run my life Angelus...I'm not...I'm not exactly human." she said, blinking softly and threading her hand through her hair.
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:01 pm

Angelus continued to watch Raziel with interest as she talked. He could tell she was still holding back and she seemed a little worried about how he was going to feel about it.

"Well I will do my best not to let you down." Not even Angelus could promise to be perfect. He was sure no one could ever be perfect.

When Raz said she wasn't human he about dropped the drink that he had decided to pick up and take a sip.

"Well, I was not exactly excepting that, but then what are you? Can't be much harder than dating a Seer." Angelus smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:25 pm

Raziel realised that he was going to do his best for her which was something that many men hadn't bothered with over the years and she couldn't help but feel a little bit happier about the situation, it seemed hopeful.

When he still hadn't run away when she had told him that she was a creature Raziel smiled a little more, things were definately looking up, although she thought that it would be very different from dating a Seer, to dating a Succubus.

Taking a deep breath Raziel smiled lightly;

"I'm a succubus, normally I like to play the guessing game and get people to try and figure out but, I'm a little too nervous for that at the moment."
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:47 pm

Angelus was never one to runaway when things were a little different and there was just something about Raz that he liked; smile, attitude, all around personality. It just seemed to be a mix of everything.

Angelus was a little surprised when she said that she was a succubus but it wasn't something that bothered him he was just curious.

"I guess I didn't realize that a succubus could have a normal relationship. But I believe it is a good thing on my side. I can have the company of a wonderful woman." Angelus said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:00 am

Raziel smiled lightly when he didn't get up and leave and didn't look like he was going to try and sell her story to the Daily Prophet or something, it was something that made her chest swell with happiness and she hoped that it would stay that way, even after everything that would probably come out in this conversation.

"Well, we can do, it just has to be with someone that we're serious about, hence why I have had two in my whole life time, which is significantly longer than your own."

Casting her mind back, Raziel sighed softly and thought about the last relationship that she had and wished that it hadn't ended the way that it had, if it hadn't she didn't know where she would be right now, it was always a weight on her heart.

"So, is there anything else you want to know?" she asked, swilling the wine around her glass to hide the nervousness that she was feeling.
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:12 pm

Angelus found it very interesting that she was able to have a relationship with a guy as long as it was serious. It was a good thing that he was interested in wanting a serious relationship.

"Well I am glad that you have the chance to be happy and not alone." Angelus smiled as he took a drink of the glass that happened to have been refilled for him.

Angelus wondered what else he would like to know about this beautiful lady in front of him.

"Well why would someone like to solve a puzzle all in one night?" Angelus smirk

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:26 am

Raziel smiled lightly she remembered a time when she was happy with a man, of course she hadn't told him what she was as she didn't see the need, but it seemed that now people were more accepting of the hellish creature that she was.

"Oh I can be perfectly happy while not in a relationship, I know that all too well," she winked "But I do think that there is a difference between relationships and one nighters."

With a small shrug Raziel slowly gained her confidence back and smirked lightly it was nice to know she wasn't going to be answering twenty questions tonight, even if she didn't mind.

"Very true. Very true." she smirked "I'll save the best things for last then."
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:44 am

Looking over between his plate and hers it was apparent that the main course of dinner has been completed.

"I know all to well what it is like to be alone and too be happy, but you have to admit sometimes it is better to have that someone there to talk to you when you need it." Angelus smiled as he took a drink.

"Yes many things to discover about us later, which gives us a reason to continue to see each other." Angelus just winked.

"So would you care for some dessert?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:20 pm

Raziel was getting more than a little unnerved by the way that Angelus just seemed to be taking it all in, and even saying that sometimes he felt the same as her, she severely doubted that he had been an emotional wreck for 30 years after his brother killed his husband.

With a small sigh Raziel checked the time and her eyes widened considerably, humming to herself she thought of the best way to get to her club, in less than ten minutes.

"I would love to stay for dessert but I have to get to my club, I need to be there for midnight just to make sure there aren't any problems and it looks like I might be late."

Sighing she stood up and straightened out her clothes.

"Perhaps we can do dessert another time? Go to that cute ice cream place on Diagon Alley?" she suggested, picking up her bag.
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:57 am

Angelus look over at Raz and could tell she seemed a little unnerved about something, hopefully he had not misses everything up with her, he really enjoyed her company.

"Well I can tell you need to get going so I would be glad to meet you for ice cream sometimes."

Angelus stood up and reached for her hand giving it a slight kiss. "You have a very nice evening Ma'am. Please do owl me sometime."

Angelus hated for the night to end, but she had to get to work.

"I will be coming to check out your club very soon, I can promise you that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:56 pm

Raziel smirked lightly and when Angelus kissed her hand she was almost back to her normal self, she wasn't sure what had gotten into her over this meal, but she hoped that it wasn't anything that was going to be bad for her in the future.

Nodding her head she said with a small smile;

"I shall look forward to seeing you there sometime, drinks are on me. Stay safe." she said and then walked to the door, opening it and hurrying towards her club.
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2