Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweets for the Sweet (Invitation Only)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sweets for the Sweet (Invitation Only)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweets for the Sweet (Invitation Only)

Post by Xander Clarke Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:07 pm

Xanders stomach did that weird flip thing again. He wasn't sure if he liked being this vulnerable, but it seemed like the only way to be with Tess. His usual guard didn't cut it with her. She deserves more than that.

When she took his had he smiled. A bold streak hit him and he brought her hand to his mouth, planting a kiss on it.

"Come on, lets get out of here before I turn into a blubbering mess and you question my gender." He took out some coins and left them on the table for their ice cream.

Xander Clarke
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Sweets for the Sweet (Invitation Only)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweets for the Sweet (Invitation Only)

Post by Tess McCartney Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:14 pm

Tess' eyes went wide and she felt her cheeks instantly blush. She nodded not wanting to, well more than anything she couldn't say anything. She bit her bottom lip and nodded pushing her ice cream bowl back, instantly forgetting about it.

Sitting up, she didn't let go of his hand, rather gripped it, wondering what the hell she was doing right now ,and why she couldn't talk one bit.

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Clarke Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Xander wasn't sure how to handle Tess's silence. Oh, Merlin. Probably a bad idea. Well...I'll pay for it later.

He kept a hold of her hand and guided her out of the shop. As they made their way up to the castle, he didn't quite know how to break the tension. Maybe he should act like it never happened?

"So...how was the rest of your break? Do anything fun?" He tried to look anywhere but at her.

Xander Clarke
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Tess finally managed to talk and she smiled softly at him. Looking up to see him, she noticed that he wasn't looking at her. Her smile dimmed a bit and looked at her feet. At least he didn't let go of her hand.

"It was fun" she said softly. "I went to California for a bit, had Victoria visit and we hung out at the beach. And you know...I met you"

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Clarke Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:10 pm

"Well of course. Saved the best for last, eh?" Xander tried to make her smile again. He didn't like when she frowned. Now, when he pissed her off. That was a face he loved, though not as much as her smile.

Obviously ignoring what he didn't wasn't what she wanted. "Sorry about back there. Don't worry, I won't do it again."

Xander Clarke
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:18 pm

Tess laughed softly and squeezed his hand amused.

"I usually" do she played along.

She looked confused at him and raised her brow at him.

"Wait...you mean the....kissing my hand?" she asked. "I didn't mind that"

She forced herself not to slap her forehead at her idiocy. Why did she blurt it out, Merlin she sounded like a hypocrite when she told Victoria to just be herself, when she couldn't do that without feeling like a fool.

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Clarke Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Xander stopped short, confused. "So...I didn't mess up?"

He'd never really thought about how he would interact with a girl he actually cared about. His parents never really showed any real love towards each other, so he always assumed that love was not needed in a real relationship. He was lost now.

Xander Clarke
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:35 pm

Tess looked at him and let out a small shy smile and nodded.

"Yeah I don't mind it" she began.

With a coy smile, she got a little closer and murmured.

"I do hope you don't mind this" she said and kissed his cheek.

He tries so hard to make her happy and she found it very endearing. Pulling back, her cheeks were pink and she smiled and tugged him forward so they wouldn't bother the people walking around them.

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Clarke Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Xander couldn't help but grin like a fool. Yes, he'd kissed girls before. But never really enjoyed those as much as that simple little peck.

Continuing towards the school he shook his head. "This is not how I thought this day would go. At all." He looked over at her and squeezed her hand.

"But I wouldn't change it for the world. Just don't tell anyone ok? They may tease me to death." He could just see the look on Luke's face.

Xander Clarke
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:46 pm

Seeing his smile she rolled her eyes, but her smile did not disappear. She had never been that daring before, actually initiating something, and while Victoria had had a chance with a summer romance when she visited her, she had not had anyone.

"I promise" she murmured softly.

She didn't want to tell him about the rumors circulating about them, she'd rather ignore them all. But the mention of him being teased she didn't want him to deal with that.

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Clarke Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:03 pm

Xander thought back on the first time they met. It seemed like he couldn't say anything right then. It seemed like so long ago.

"Did you think, when we first met, that we'd end up here?" He squeezed her hand in meaning.

He certainly didn't. Not that he hadn't wanted it. But she was so strong willed that he thought he'd never be able to get through to her. I guess honesty is the key.

Xander Clarke
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:42 pm

Tess couldn't help but laugh at his question. She remembered when she first met him, and how angry he'd made her, but now, now she felt herself blush at how she fell for that so easily. She talked to him more, and she found herself finding him to be more than what she thought.

"Not at all...I thought I'd have probably broken a body of yours"

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Clarke Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:01 pm

Xander laughed. "Well, thank Merlin you didn't. Then where would we be."

He looked up at the sky, seeing that they had been gone most of the afternoon and it was getting late.

"We should probably hurry up. Don't want to get in trouble, do we?" He winked at Tess. She was worth getting a detention, but he'd like to avoid it if possible.

Xander Clarke
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:09 pm

She laughed alongside him and felt her smiling more than usual. It was funny, he made her feel cheerier, and she hadn't been this way since before the war. She followed his gaze towards the sky and smiled seeing how beautiful it looked.

"Well aren't you the goody two shoes" She teased.

She thought the same, because while she enjoyed the outing she couldn't deal with losing points for her house.

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Clarke Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:22 pm

When they finally reached the common room, he proudly kept hold of her hand, though not many people were paying attention.

As they stood outside the doors to the dorms he stopped, looking at her. He knew he needed to study, but he didn't want to go.

"Thanks for not chewing me out today in the shop. This has been...amazing." He lifted her hand and placed another kiss there, not being able to resist.

"Til next time."

Xander Clarke
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:53 pm

The whole walk had been nice, it was a comfortable silence and she liked that. She felt herself get a bit flushed as they entered the common room. She thought for a bit if she should let go of his hand, but his reaction it seemed that perhaps it wasn't the best thing to do.

She looked around briefly to see that no one cared at all, but rather they were into their own thing. She appreciated that sometimes.She bit her bottom lip as he kissed her hand, and she looked at him up from her lashes.

"Till next time" she repeated and pulled her hand away softly from his.

With a flash of a smile, she turned and ran up the stairs towards her dorm, her cheeks ablaze.

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2