Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queens Of Verstand (Enter if you Dare)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Queens Of Verstand (Enter if you Dare) - Page 2 Empty Re: Queens Of Verstand (Enter if you Dare)

Post by Mishka Knopp Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:52 am

Mishka was smiling. She really liked Missy and was sure that they would become great friends. She then looked at Alice and was smiling.

" I know, you can let yourself be free in a book." She then blinked. " Oh Casey is your girlfriend." She was still smiling. " Maybe I could meet her someday?"

Mishka blinked. She thought that everybody knew about that room. She accidentally found it by mistake. " Yeah I love going up there, just to look at my reflection and just to think. Sure I could show you sometime."

Mishka Knopp
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Queens Of Verstand (Enter if you Dare) - Page 2 Empty Re: Queens Of Verstand (Enter if you Dare)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:01 am

Missy really did enjoy a good book. "Yes to me a book is almost like magic, it can take you any where."

Mish stated that she would like to meet Casey someday. "Sure I would love to introduce you too her, she is probably in some of your classes."

That was the only thing that depressed Missy some of the times was that Casey was a year younger than her so they never had the same classes, so the only time they could be together is during break times and at the end of the day. They weren't even in the same house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mishka Knopp Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:55 am

Mishka smiled when Missy started to talk about books. " Yeah I know what you mean, I could be gone for days with a good book."

" I don't think that she is in any of my classes. But I am sure I will see her around."

She could tell that something was bothering Missy, but she wasn't going to ask. If Missy wanted her to know then she would say. Mishka really hated to pry into other people business.

Mishka Knopp
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:27 am

Missy thought about it and since she hooked up with Casey she had not picked up a book in days. Her world had become revolving around training and spending time with Casey. Not that it bothered her, but she had to remember she was her own person.

"Yeah, she pretty well keeps to herself I imagine." Missy thought is was a good thing probably.

Missy wondered if any of these girls had met the new girl around.

"Have any of you met the new girl around, I believe her name is Katrina?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mishka Knopp Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:17 am

Mishka smiled. “ Yeah I love spending hours up in the library. But I think I been spending most of the time in the room of mirrors with Alice.” She really didn’t' know why she even told Missy. Mishka hoped that she wouldn't ask about it.

She then smiled. “ Yeah I am sure that she keeps to herself, sometimes I wouldn't blame a person who does.”

“ Nope never heard of that name.”

Mishka Knopp
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Aquaila Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:03 am

Tamara had just started the school and was curious when she heard people chatting inside what had to be the second years dorm. She opened the door and looked in, seeing four girls there.

"Hey," Tamara said, pretending to be shy, "I'm kinda new here, and I don't know which dorm I'm staying in."

She looked at them, pleading with her blue eyes that they would let her stay here, so she wouldn't have to be alone. The truth was, however, that since she was a spy for the creatures, she simply found it a waste if she had to do all the spying and not having any fun.

"Oh, my name is Tamara, by the way, Tamara Aquaila," she added shyly.

As a mermaid, it was easy for Tamara to change her outer appearance from her real age of twenty to eleven. And as a mermaid, acting was no skill. That was a borngiven gift to be someone you weren't.

Last edited by Tamara Aquaila on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

http://theavengers.forummotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:34 am

Melissa and Mish kind of took off on their own talking, it seemed Alica and Vi decided to keep quiet. Mish and Missy were discussing the library when they heard a noise at the door they turned around to look and they saw this girl standing there.

"Hey" Said Missy. "Come on in I suppose" Missy said looking around the room, not really sure if she wanted to share the room once more.

"Well, Tamara welcome to the Queens of Verstand. I am Missy, this is Vi, that is Alice, and last but not least that is Mishka. We have rules for this room." Missy thought about it she was going to have to place that spell upon the door before she forgets.

"Everything that is said stays in this room, there is a spell on that door that prevents anything said from leaving. If you can obey by those rules I suppose you can stay."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Aquaila Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:58 am

"Hello everyone," Tamara said shyly.

She then looked at the girl calling herself Missy. She figured that honesty would be the best policy in this case.

"Ehm, well, I'm not quite ... human. If you don't mind, I don't really want to tell you what I am just yet, but the point is that charms and transfigurations doesn't work on me. In other words, something like the spell you talked about wouldn't work. But being the ... ehm ... creature I am, I can make a sign on my hand, and if I add some of my blood in it, and you shake my hand, I won't be able to tell anyone about your personal life. If I even try to talk about the secrets you don't want me to talk about, my tongue will lock itself to the roof of my mouth," Tamara said softly.
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:36 pm

Melissa was a little weirded out by this girl, but then nothing seemed to bother her much any more her life has gotten pretty weird on its own.

"Well that is very interesting, I really do not think it would require anything to that extent, but I suppose if things get out then I might change things around."

Looking around at the rest of the girls Missy decided she might as well be in charge.

"Well go ahead and make yourself comforatable"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:41 pm

Violeta blinked as more girls entered this was too much she was fine with just one roommate but now it seemed there was four in the room. She felt a little overwhelmed and wondered about her privacy. Where was she going to go if she needed to just be alone.

"Hello everyone like Missy said my name is Vi which is short for Violeta, sorry if I have been so quiet it is just that I am not used to having to share a room. So I am a little overwhelmed is all but I want you to know that you are all welcome here of course and feel free to ask me anything you want and I will try to answer it."

She smiled at the and hoped that she was friendly enough and wasn't acting like she was above them or anything for that would make her upset even though she did come from a royal family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mishka Knopp Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:27 am

Mishka could tell that Vi was thinking about how she was going to get her alone time. Since she had know three new roommates. For the most part, Mishka kept to herself. She wasn't one of those girls who liked to gossip.

She just smiled as the Tamara. Mishka the looked at Tamara, she looked like someone who could be trusted. But she didn’t' like to tell people her secrets.

Mishka Knopp
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Aquaila Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:14 am

Tamara smiled. "Thank you, Missy, and as it seems nicknames are normal here, I guess you could call me Mara," she said softly, the nickname her family had used on her when they were still alive.

It didn't bring sad emotions to Tamara to think of her family's death, due to the fact that mermaids had a very close relationship to death, it only brought a strong sense of nostalgia.

Tamara then nodded appreciatively to Violeta, as her name was, and understood that she was a sort of big sister, looking out for the rest of them, but what amazed Tamara was how sincere Violeta sounded, not at all like someone who sounded like a know-it-all. Violeta and Missy seemed both like that.

Tamara gave a smile to the one called Mishka, her skills of deduction telling her that Mishka and Alice were the year younger than Missy and Violeta. Mishka didn't seem like one who would tell all the secrets in the world, while Violeta seemed like she wanted her privacy. Missy also seemed a bit tense about sharing even more space in the dorm, but Tamara knew that they'd come to understand, and possibly like her after a while.

Tamara took Missy's advice, and pulled her suitcase over to a vacant bed. "Thank you guys. I really didn't feel like having a dorm all to myself. And I'm not the chattiest type in the world, either, sometimes, you won't even notice I'm there, so I don't think I'll be too much trouble," she said, giving an innocent grin to them.
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:54 pm

Looking around the room she thought that the room was very full and that was a good thing.

"Well Mara, I don't like being alone too much either. The more the merrier I say." Missy curled up on her bed. She decided that since Vi got an urgent owl from home and had to leave. She decided that she would take her bed. She was going to miss her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Aquaila Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:37 am

Tamara smiled to Missy. "Thank you," she said and sat down on the bed.

She looked around. It was rather cozy here.

"So, what do you do for fun?" she asked with a playful grin.
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2