Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confrontation (Alcy & Damien)

Go down

Confrontation (Alcy & Damien) Empty Confrontation (Alcy & Damien)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:25 am

Alcyone was thoughtful about her conversation with Tessa the whole way back from the Owlery. Her shoulder brushed against the cold wall as she stumbled, and she almost tripped down a staircase. With an annoyed huff, she pushed herself off the wall only to slip and graze her other shoulder against the wall. She growled and continued on her path, massaging one of her scars that stung from the contact with the wall.

She rounded the corner onto the Entrance Hall and vanished down into the dungeons, moving through the cold area with a stony expression as she trailed her fingers along the wall. She entered the common room and looked around, but she spied no Damien. Disappointment flooded through her, but she shrugged this off and went into her dorm to retrieve a book.

After she had done so, she returned to the common room and took her seat. With her book opened to page 219, she began to read and hum at the same time. It was something that she would get hit for at home, so she did it at school whether it annoyed the other students or not.

Back to top Go down

Confrontation (Alcy & Damien) Empty Re: Confrontation (Alcy & Damien)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:38 am

Damien had been in his dorm room for awhile, he was still trying to avoid anyone. He was still upset about Leshia and no one would understand why he would be unpset over a Ravenclaw they were beneath them.

He had grabbed his new potions journal and head downstairs. When he fist got there the place seemed empty except Alcyone who was sitting and reading a book. He had stood back and watched her as she read, she still was the most beautiful creature that he had ever seen.

Damien thought I am in my own common room he could think what he wanted. He loved two creatures and they were both lovely in their own way.

Damien walked over to the group of chairs near one of them and sat down. He was debating on whether or to talk to her, so he just kept flipping through his journal he kept glacing up at her she was still an Angel.

Damien could not take it any more he threw his journal on the table and looked at Alcyone.

"So are you going to talk to me now, or continue to ignore me?" Damien spat. He knew he was being rude but he was hurt.

"I thought our time at the lake meant something too you?"

Back to top Go down