Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching (Werewolves only)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Searching (Werewolves only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Searching (Werewolves only)

Post by Sherlock Watson Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:25 am

Benedict felt a wave of relief wash over him when the woman hugged him, crying and sobbing for some minutes.

When she released him, he nodded slightly to her, and then a small smile passed on his lips when she reached out for Zara, clearly in an apology. Benedict only crossed his good luck that Zara wouldn't slap the hand away. Not that he truly believed she'd do so.
Sherlock Watson
Sherlock Watson
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Hawkins Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:40 pm

As the woman dropped to her knees, apologising, Zara's anger changed to sympathy and her wolf features went back to normal.

As the lady went to hug Zara, she was really surprised, but relieved. Zara accepted the hug with a big smile.

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ostanda Moreno Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:54 pm

Ostanda trembled still kneeling on the ground tears raining down her face as she looked to the two. "I," she began but choked on her own emotion. "I, I'm afraid!" she admitted smiling weakly as she rolled the hem of her shirt between her fingers.

Ostanda Moreno
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Watson Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:15 pm

Benedict gave her a small smile. "I'd consider you a fool if you weren't," he mused.

He then rose from the crouch, reaching his hands out for both the girls to take.

"But one can overcome fear," he added calmly.
Sherlock Watson
Sherlock Watson
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Ostanda Moreno Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:24 am

Comfort, a thing she had thought she'd never feel again began to slowly fill Ostanda's blood. It so in intoxicating to feel it at last that she was vaguely reminded of the warm, relaxed, lightheaded feeling of the morphine drip at the hospital, the days after her attack. Ostanda took his hand a she rose, but paused and looked at it wonderingly. It was strong and slightly calloused as it enveloped her own. But most importantly it radiated heat and life. She was suddenly ashamed, people without souls, Abuelita had taught her, were cold hard people who would send a shock like lightning through you the moment you touched them. Ostanda hung her head.

After a moment she gave a start. "I haven't introduced myself." she said brow furrowing. She laughed suddenly at the absurd situation. "It's Ostanda," she said to them with a little smile. "My name is Ostanda!"

Ostanda Moreno
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Watson Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:44 am

Benedict pulled them up and then had to smile when the woman practically yelled what her name was.

"Well, Ostanda, it's very nice to meet you," Benedict said kindly.

Then he turned serious again. "Are you aware of the war that rages between Britain and Germany?" he asked.

He was pretty sure that she had heard of it, but he wanted to make sure.
Sherlock Watson
Sherlock Watson
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Ostanda Moreno Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:55 am

Ostanda was perplexed. She hadn't heard of any wars breaking out between the two nations. She heart gave a nervous skip. Had she been so enclosed in her own little world over the past few months that she didn't notice? The fact was however, that before she had been turned into a werewolf she had led as normal a life as one could could. Which is to be expected for after all she was what is known as a 'Muggle.' In her life before, she spent work days reading story books to children and helped patrons find books at the little library where she had worked. No, Ostanda couldn't have known about the war, but at this moment she wanted to feeling somehow a graveness about her two companions. "N-no, I'm sorry I haven't heard anything on the radio, or in the papers..." she grimmest ashamed that a whole war had gone without notice, people were dying no doubt. "I'm sorry." she said again

Ostanda Moreno
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Watson Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:22 am

Benedict was surprised when he heard that Ostanda didn't know of the war. He then frowned.

"Were you non-magical?" he asked her calmly.

"Well, there is a war raging between Germany and Britain, mostly a feud between the two schools, Hogwarts in Britain and Durmstrang in Germany. I do not know what started it, but I know that I want to end it. Therefore, I have summoned as many creatures as I can to try to stop the war. We are gathering in the Hidden Forest soon. And if you would like to help, then you may join us. I would like you to join anyways, though, so that I can keep an eye on you. After all, if it is so that you have no magic except being a werewolf, I am not sure how safe you are in these forests. That is not meant to be said to scare you, just to make you aware of where you are," Benedict said softly.
Sherlock Watson
Sherlock Watson
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Ostanda Moreno Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:36 am

"Yes," Ostanda began. "I was, am," she paused her eye brows knit tightly together as she tried to work it out in her head. "'Non-magical.'" She waited as he went on but was confused almost immediately by what he said. Two schools were at war, like a rivalry, what did he mean? She nodded as though she understood the gravity of the situation when he spoke of ending the war, but her heart gave a flip when he mentioned summoning 'creatures.' Visions of demons, vampires, and zombies filled her mind she shuddered, La Llorona. "Ok," she said. "I'll go." she paused wanting to end it like that but thought better of it. "I don't understand any of it, but I'll go!" she smiled weakly before glancing about, she had this suddenly overwhelming feeling that something was going to leap out of the dark and rip her asunder at any moment, she took a tentative step closer to the others.

Ostanda Moreno
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Watson Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:57 am

Benedict gave Ostanda a smile. "No one really knows for sure what the war is about anymore either, so don't feel left out about that," he said calmly.

He then noticed that she seemed to take a step closer to them as if she was afraid of something. This was very new to her.

"The feeling you sense, it is a vampire standing two kilometers away. It won't attack you," Benedict said, and added: "Every sense you have has been higthened and it will take some time to get used to them, but when you do, things won't seem as scary as they are now."

He turned to Zara. "Do you use wolf's bane to calm yourself, or do you have complete control over your body?" he asked her curiously, wondering slightly why he hadn't asked before.
Sherlock Watson
Sherlock Watson
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Hawkins Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:12 pm

Wolf's bane. "No. I don't actually have complete control at times. I can get just as vicious as any other wolf could. But i know not to harm anyone close to me" she explained.

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Watson Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:29 am

Benedict nodded. "I see," he said.

The great thing about werewolves were that they didn't attack other animals, luckily, but controlling the urges of killing a human was much more difficult. He looked at Ostanda and then at Zara.

"Well, I shall go visit the apothecary and get some wolfsbane then. We'll meet at the meeting. Ostanda, I suggest you stay at my place for the time being while you adapt to being who you are," he said calmly.

He then explained where it lay in the middle of the Hidden Forest where no one could find it but those who knew where it was.

"Zara, you are most welcome there as well, should you ever need anything," he said calmly, giving a small smile to the girl.
Sherlock Watson
Sherlock Watson
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Ostanda Moreno Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:34 pm

Ostanda nodded at his suggestion and listened intently as he directed her to it's location. "Thank you!" she smiled weakly. She was beginning to feel more and more at ease among them as well as more foolish for her initial behavior. She was still however, quite frightened to be around during the next full moon.

Ostanda Moreno
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2