Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching for Guidance (Victoria and Charlie)

2 posters

Go down

Searching for Guidance (Victoria and Charlie) Empty Searching for Guidance (Victoria and Charlie)

Post by Victoria Rossmund Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:48 pm

Victoria had heard about a creature meeting in the area, but felt awkward about attending. She was so new to everything that she really didn't feel like her opinion on things would really matter.

But it did give her the idea to ask Charlie to meet her here. She had been able to work out a way for her to get blood at the castle, and ever got a map from the Headmistress of secret passages that helped greatly. But it was summer, and she had nothing to do but go back home. A prospect that scared her.

She really didn't know what she needed from Charlie, but she thought...maybe she should learn how to feed properly. She was afraid of what would happen if she had to without proper instruction. Maybe if she learned to sustain herself on her own, civilly, she could keep her family safe. Or maybe stay with Tess for a few months.

Sighing, she leaned against a tree and stared at the moon.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Searching for Guidance (Victoria and Charlie) Empty Re: Searching for Guidance (Victoria and Charlie)

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:30 am

Charlie had been contacted by her vampire child. and was more than happy to respond to her request to meet up, the meeting of the creatures had sort of decended into some sort of idle chatter and there was really nothing to be gained from such a gathering, of course, she had hoped for something more.

Stepping through the forest, Charlie kept her eye open for Victoria and when she spotted her, walked over to the tree that she was leaning against and she smiled gently at the child, she seemed troubled and she hoped that she could help ease her worries, if she was here to talk about them with her.

"Hello there Victoria." she said quietly.
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Searching for Guidance (Victoria and Charlie) Empty Re: Searching for Guidance (Victoria and Charlie)

Post by Victoria Rossmund Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:16 am

Victoria was startled at first. She was used to being around humans now, who made more noise when they moved than she had previously realized, and young werewolves, who were quite loud in Humphrey's case. While Charlie didn't seem like she was sneaking up on her, Victoria hadn't heard her approach at all.

Smiling back at her sire, she took this opportunity to let her fangs out. She seldom did, but wanted the practice talking with them. "I hope I didn't pull you away from an important meeting." she honestly had no idea what the meetings were about.

Deciding to dive right into her questions, as usual, she cleared her throat and tried to not look as nervous as she felt. "As you might have guessed, schools out for the summer. And I'm really worried about going back to London. Back to my family and such. The Headmistress was really helpful with getting me blood packets, but...I don't know if that's going to work at home."

Taking a deep breath, she got down to the base of her question. "I'm afraid of what might happen if I can't find blood. I don't know how bad it will get and I don't want to hurt anyone." She knew her new life involved some things that may not go over well with some people. But it was what it was.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:14 am

Charlie smiled when she saw that Victoria was now aware of her presence, when she mentioned the meeting Charlie laughed and shook her head, there were many new members there who had managed to make it even more chaotic and useless than the meetings normally were anyway.

"Oh no, it was not important in the slightest, it's really just a pompus way of having a catch up session with each other, and anyway, there were quite a few...rather effusive new members who made my head ache." she sighed lightly. "You may know one of them."

When Victoria told her the worries she harboured Charlie nodded her head she of course understood them all perfectly and she knew that she would need to be taught how best to feed so that in an emergency she would be able to take the blood she needed without harming anyone.

"I understand of course, you need to be able to hunt discreetly without having to lug blood packs up to your room in secret, it would cause a lot of questions. Although, you have told your family I suppose? They know of your condition?" Charlie asked politely "Regardless I will teach you how to feed properly tonight, so you will have no worries if you require blood while you stay at home."
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:18 pm

As Charlie mentioned a young creature, Victoria couldn't help but laugh bitterly. "Met Humphrey, have you?" She hadn't minded him much before his big disappearing act. But ever since he had returned he had become more annoying by the day. Even so far as to push his attentions onto Tess.

Taking a calming breath, she looked a little guilty. "I haven't yet. I told them I was staying with a friend for a few days, to meet up and talk with you first. But if they can't handle it, I have a backup plan." She'd already arranged to stay with Tess at whatever house they were staying at for the summer.

"But either way, I'll be around humans. And though Tess's family is magical, I'm feel much better if I knew how to be safer about this."

She wasn't quite sure how Charlie was going to teach her, but she was ready for anything. I hope so...

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:33 am

Charlie was a little surprised when Victoria mentioned the boy who had joined the meeting in a rather negative light, it was simple to her that the boy was annoying on first glance but she had hoped that he would have improved upon further acquiaintence.

"I have indeed met young Master Williams, he is rather...over enthusiastic, I had hoped when he had been to a few meetings he would begin to calm down, but that is not the case?" she asked with an arched eyebrow.

Nodding her head, Charlie understood that it was hard, exceptionally so to tell your parents anything that they might find disagreeable, being a vampire exceedingly so.

"Don't worry, I understand, I did not have to deal with my parents after my transformation so, I cannot offer any advice, but know that my door is open to you at all times in case you need somewhere to stay urgently."

Gesturing to the exit of the forest Charlie smiled; "Shall we? We need to find a place with more people."
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:25 pm

Victoria instantly felt guilty. She sighed. "It's not that he's a terrible guy. He just...doesn't know when to quit. Maybe he'll grow out of it, I don't know. He kind of messed with my best friend so I'm not a huge fan of him right now."

It was a welcome relief to be able to talk about school drama for a minute. It made her feel like the teenager that she still was.

As Victoria followed Charlie out of the woods, she felt an overwhelming surge of gratefulness. She really didn't know how she would get through this without her. Sure, there would probably come a time when she would venture out on her own, but for now...she needed Charlie.

"Thank you. That really means alot to me."

As they walked, she had a thought. "Do you have any other...whatever you would call me?" She was surprised to find two werewolves at Hogwarts and wondered what other vampires would be like.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:24 am

Charlie chuckled slightly and she didn't think that it was very nice of her to speak about the child in this manner but to someone so fond as she of quiet and calm, he was quite the opposite of herself. Hopefully he would calm over the next meetings.

"I see, you stay fast to your friends, that's a very good thing, I am sure that she will appreciate the loyalty that you are showing to her, even though that Humphrey now has someone very powerful dead set against her."

When she was thanked Charlie merely smiled gently, it felt good to be able to do right by her young vampire and she wanted to offer all she could to her while she still needed the support.

"Any more vampires I have sired?" she asked with a faint smile "No I have no more, just yourself, I promised myself that I would not make any vampires, although now I have one very keen person to take on the second position of my sired children."
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down