Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gift of Sight (Anne, Tessa, Damien & Salina)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Gift of Sight (Anne, Tessa, Damien & Salina) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gift of Sight (Anne, Tessa, Damien & Salina)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:37 pm

Tessa could tell that Salina was trying to calm her down. This was something that should have never happened. She thought she made it clear to Anne that she didn't' want to do this. Damien really wasn't helping really, but she knew he was only saying that because he loved her.

" I don't want to, there is a potion."

Back to top Go down

The Gift of Sight (Anne, Tessa, Damien & Salina) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gift of Sight (Anne, Tessa, Damien & Salina)

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:57 pm

Anne felt horribal and walked over to the side. She was stupid, Tessa said she didn't want this, but of course she didn't listen. She looked at Damien and gave him a look as to say 'do something'. She had no reason to be here anymore. Anne walked to the door, takeing the book with her. They couldn't force Tessa.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:01 pm

Damien decided he was just going to stand back against the wall and not say another word. It was the same thing that always happens, he agreed to do something and he ends up taking all the blame.

He never did understand that but it didn't bother him anymore. He was used to people hating him and being mad at him so he would take the blame.

Damien just stood listening to them talk and would only talk if they asked him directly.

Just as he had decided that Anne looked at him and decided she was going to leave.

"Fine Salina, we know what Tessa wants so what do we do now.". Damien was just iritated at this point.

Last edited by Damien Greene on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:04 pm

Salina wasn't sure what to say. She just wanted Tessa to be happy, and if Tessa didn't want this then she didn't have to do it. Salina only held Tessa tighter, wanting to keep her close, safe and happy. Suddenly, being in the same room as Damien made her angry and she glared at him. She had requested his help without realising it, but now she didn't really want it. She wanted him to go, she didn't like him at all. She'd talked with Pyxis' about that girl at the lake, and Pyx had revealed that her name was 'Alcyone', and she was distressed over the fact that Damien ditched her.

"Chut, ma sœur, Je t'aime tellement. Vous n'avez pas à le faire, vous n'avez pas à le faire. Taisez-vous, maintenant, chut."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:12 pm

Tessa would normally want Damien but not this time. She knew that Damien wanted her to be able to see again. And maybe one day Tessa would want that too. She then sat there and listen to what Salina had to say in French. It sound pretty.

" I found a potion."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:16 pm

Salina smiled as Tessa seemed to calm down with her french words. She always found other languages to be soothing, it was why Jaqui had always sung to her in Spanish when she was frightened. She wished Jaqui were here now, but she wasn't and it was time Salina became the bigger sister that she never was for Laurence.

"Really? What ees eet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:22 pm

Tessa felt like she could almost fall asleep from the words. But she knew that she had to fight the sleep, just for a little bit. She then reached in her back pocket and pulled out a piece of parchment paper.

" I found it in a book."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:45 pm

Salina smiled, genuinely happy.

"What's the book called? Where ees eet?" Salina wanted to know where it was, she wanted to help Tessa. She hated that Tessa didn't even know what she looked like, it hurt her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:49 pm

Tessa then started to sniffle. She had gone though a lot of books and couldn't remember. Tessa knew that she could always go to the potion professor.

" I don't know, I can't remember."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:58 pm

Salina didn't let herself sigh, but as she heard Tessa sniffle she clutched her tighter before placing a kiss on the top of her head. She rubbed her hands up and down Tessa's back.

"It's alright. I'll find the book, you just hush now. Oh, and Tessa? I do not like zat boy. Damien. Don't trust 'im, there's just something... of about 'im."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:05 pm

Tessa was been hugged tighter to Salina. She smiled a little bit, when she didn't' have to worry about finding the book again. In a couple of days, they went through a lot of books. And she didn't' remember any of the tittles. Tessa then started to blink, she thought that she left Chloe asleep on her pillow.

" But Salina, he bought me Chloe."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:12 pm

Salina stared at Anne in confusion as she mentioned Chloe. She wondered who Chloe was, but it didn't matter anyway. She was sure that Tessa would tell her in a moment, but she didn't care what Damien had done for Tessa. Damien had hurt a girl who was already broken, and Salina had been told this by Pyxis who had watched Alcyone closely.

"'oo is Chloe? And Tessa, zat ees beside ze point! Do you know what 'appened over ze 'olidays? I went to ze crystal lake, and zere was a girl and a boy, Damien and a girl named Alcyone, and zey were flirting. 'e broke 'er 'eart, and she is already broken. I 'ave a friend in Slytherin, and she 'as watched zis girl closely, and zis girl 'as scars all over 'er body, she is constantly tired and zere is no 'appiness ever shown on 'er face. She watches Damien with sad eyes. I do not trust 'im." Salina struggled not to slip into french and start yelling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:15 pm

Tessa blinked. " Chloe is my Kneazle. Damien bought her for me when I started to get depressed. He remembered the first class how I loved kneazles." She then started to blink when she heard that story. " Oh I heard that, Alcyone told me everything that happened. She told me that she wasn't going to take Damien from me and that he was special."

She then wondered what she would have to do to get her sister and Damien to like each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2