Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Searching (Char and Air)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dragon Searching (Char and Air) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon Searching (Char and Air)

Post by Charlotte Smith Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:56 pm

Charlotte laid her head on Airen's shoulder, and she listened to the story, giggling a little when the low rumbling laugh made her shake a little, she didn't know what she had been so scared of, after all, this dragon was lovely, and it seemed that he was glad of the company.

"Those dragons, the ones that come here for the Triwozard tournament, did you make friends with any of them? I hear that Hungarian Horntails are really vicious! Are they that way to dragons too?"

Tilting her head to one side she looked up at Airen as he asked the question whether the dragon ever got lonely, she could imagine that he did, after all living here for a thousand years without anyone for company, would get quite lonely. When she heard the dragon beginning to speak again she listened intently;

"There have been various humans over the years who have found me, and we have formed bonds, however humans do what humans do often, they die and I am left alone until the next comes...so yes, it could be quite lonely."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Dragon Searching (Char and Air) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon Searching (Char and Air)

Post by Nobelio Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:38 pm

Nobelio watched the two teens with his glowing green eyes. He remembered the looks he shared with his mate many years ago. they were filled with love and devotion. While these two were young, he could tell they cared deeply for one another. Perhaps one day...

His face contorted into a look of disgust. The Horntail was vile. "Let's just say that I didn't really care for him. He kept on rambling about how angry he was and how he would burn the first human he could reach," he said in reply.

"So, tell me about yourselves," Nobelio inquired. He sat down and crossed his forelimbs. While he still towered over them, he was now only about a foot and a half taller rather than five feet.
Nobelio
Nobelio
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:33 am

Charlotte gasped a little when she heard that there was a most horrible disposition to the Horntail, she had kind of assumed that it was vicious for a reason, but she didn't know what the reason was, and she had hoped that it would just be misunderstood, but it seemed that it was just like that for no reason...

"Okay, I'll make sure to stay out of Hungary then, I do not want to meet one of those dragons..." she said, with a little shudder as she thought about what would happen if she met one, Kentucky Fried Charlotte!

When Nobelio asked her to tell him about herself she smiled lightly and thought what she could tell him, after all, compared to a dragon her life was rather boring, so she tried to think of some interesting things about herself; "Well I'm a shapeshifter, I love to paint, anything and everything, I actually hoped if you were nice, and you are, that you might let me paint you?" Charlotte asked, a hopeful look in her eyes.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Airen Auditoren Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:25 pm

Airen listened as Nobelio told of the Horntail and it's terrible disposition. He thought that maybe the dragon had been angry, but now, it seemed as if it really was dangerous to look for. He thought to himself about why the Horntails were so dangerous and why they had that temper.

"Gracie (Thank you) for the advice," Airen replied. He bowed his head.

Airen smiled when Charlotte told Nobelio about herself. It made him proud to be her friend and boyfriend. He waited until she had finished before replying himself.

"I am a swordmage. One who generates magic from his sword, and I'm also an artist," he said simply.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:53 pm

Charlote smiled a little bit when she realised that Airen was now going to intorduce himself, there were so many good things that she could say about him but she didn't think that he would pick up on them himself, he was just that sort of person.

Very modest and humble, which was another thing that she could have said about him to the dragon, Nobelio.

"Oh he's a lot more than just that, he's just too modest to say I think." she smiled lightly "So why don't you tell us about something that you like to do, or what you like to eat?" she asked Nobelio, wondering if he would mind her curiousity, she was just finally realising her dream of talking to a dragon.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobelio Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:30 pm

Nobelio chuckled at the young female's praise of the male. He liked seeing young love, no matter how often he saw it. He smiled down at the young humans. He remembered all the young humans that he hd silently watched as they grew into adults at Hogwarts. He remembered all the romances that had formed.

"That he is, Charlotte. As for me and my kind, we Bronze dragons love anything to do with the ocean and the seas. As for food, we enjoy seafood, particularly the delicacy of shark meat," he replied, licking his lips at the thought of the treat.

"I've heard about your kind, Airen. They are most honorable," Nobelio complimented.
Nobelio
Nobelio
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:41 pm

Charlotte was glad that Nobelio seemed to be able to see that Airen was more than what he had said, and it made her proud to think that he was interested in being with her, someone who was just so, not skilled, she didn't even really know how to do many of the spells that she had learnt without some sort of supervision, she had hoped to have an apprenticeship by now, but that hadn't happened.

Listening to what Nobelio liked, Charlotte was a little amazed;

"I would have thought that all dragons would hate water, because of the fire, wouldn't it mean that you couldn't breathe it if you got wet? Or do you not breath fire at all?" she asked, her head tilted to one side "I have tried shark meat though once, it was nice just like fish but leaner."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Airen Auditoren Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:05 pm

Airen blushed under the praise of both Charlotte and Nobelio. He really didn't like being the center of attention. He smiled shyly at the praise. He ducked his head down. He never thought that a dragon would be able to talk to them, much less give praise to some one that he could easily defeat in a fight if there ever was one, but hey, this is magic. Things are never as they seem.

Looking back up sharply, Airen stared in wonder that Nobelio had heard of the swordmagi. His order prided themselves on being secretive. Those that knew of them were either hard to find or their enemies.

Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobelio Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:18 pm

Nobelio smiled at the curiosity that Charlotte displayed. This child truly was something. Most children had to visit him a few times to lose their fear around him, but she just needed to speak to him a bit before asking him questions as if she didn't fear, but respected him. He smiled at that.

"Not all dragons breath fire. My species, and those like us, have different breaths. I breathe a very smelly gas that even the toughest wizards will run from. If that doesn't work, then I may shoot lightning from my mouth, but only as a last resort," he explained.

"You said you wanted to paint me?" he asked Charlotte. He was quite alright with it, but he just wanted to make sure she didn't change her mind during their conversation.
Nobelio
Nobelio
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:38 pm

Charlotte winded her hand in with Airen's it seemed as if he was being really quiet ever since they had started to talk to Nobelio and she wondered if he was okay, or was he simply being nice and letting her speak because she had never done this before? Either way she was worried about him, and especially when Nobelio mentioned his Swordmage heritage.

Smiling lightly at him for a moment, Charlotte's attention was turned back to Nobelio and she opened her mouth slightly in awe of what she was hearing, she was so interested in dragons but she had never known that you could have ones that didn't breathe fire.

"Wow that's so interesting to know, I never knew that you could do that, especially the lightning part, it sounds so amazing, I guess that you don't fight much though?" she asked "You seem very gentle, and like you wouldn't want to fight."

Charlotte knew another person who was like this also.

"Oh would you let me?" she asked happily "Really?"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobelio Sun May 13, 2012 2:32 pm

Nobelio smiled at the amazement of the young human female. She was curious and so kind. He felt a strong sense of duty to protect her, but then again, he felt that of every person that had found him since the founding of Hogwarts. He smiled down at the caring she showed to the male. He obviously felt the she way too.

"It's true that some of us don't breathe fire. I and other species like me and my kind are of the very few good dragon species. I'll only fight when I have to and also when an innocent being is in need of help," he said. He looked up as he heard a bird singing. This was why he liked walking in the woods.

"Yes, please. It's not often that I get to meet an artist," he said.
Nobelio
Nobelio
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Tue May 15, 2012 12:17 am

Charlotte could see that she was being watched a little bit, but she did not feel uncomfortable, it was something that she made her feel slightly special that she could capture the attention of someone, even if it was only for a moment, if it was in a good way.

Biting her lip when Nobelio told her that she was going to be able to paint him, Charlotte hoped that she didn't get it wrong, and that she would be able to please the dragon with her drawing.

Immedietely she got out her art sets and her easel, pulling the canvas also out of the small bag that she had brought, after all, it was extendable. With a smile growing on her lips she took her pencil, and brush, placing the latter behind her ear, the other in her hand.

"Well thank you so very much for allowing me to paint you, I would like to give it to you afterwards but I fear that you wont have anywhere to put it." she pouted lightly "Perhaps Air would like it, you like dragons a lot, don't you?"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2