Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lonely (open, people very welcome)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lonely (open, people very welcome) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lonely (open, people very welcome)

Post by Lilith Elizabeth King Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:41 am

"Only time will tell," Lilith agreed. "And please call me Lilith. I already have to deal with it at work and it's a bit formal, not for a nice and calming conversation. So, what is it like to be taught Occlumency by my cousin?"

"But, hugs and teddy bears makes you more cuter," Lilith teased. "From what you tell me about her, you must be head over heels in love with her. And a soft hearts is also a squishy heart. It always bounces, even a little bit. A little lift can always get it up."

Lilith Elizabeth King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Lonely (open, people very welcome) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lonely (open, people very welcome)

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:51 pm

"Sorry, it is a habit calling adults either Professor, Mister, or Miss. I'll try and remember to call you by your first name Lilith." Humphrey said, proud to be treated like an adult. "This is a nice and calming conversation, I didn't realize." he told her, laughing. "Professor Nocte is your cousin, cool She is a great teacher, definitely one of my favorite professors. It helps that she has cookies most of the time. I can never say no to a good cookie."

That bit made him blush. "I'm not cute, Lilith. Quirky, awkward, and artistic maybe. Cute though, that I don't hear very often." Her teasing made him laugh a bit. "Umm, I think so. Somehow, I don't think she feels the same way for me. I want her to; but, I have an inkling that she just wants to be friends." Humphrey admitted, and it made him frown a bit.

"A soft heart, who said I have a soft heart. Squishy is a good word, love that adjective. Bounces a bit, what do you mean by that?" he asked, thoroughly confused by what she was saying. Following girl speak was very difficult for him sometimes. "A little lift can get it up, that is true enough. Now I'm with you again, definitely lost me there for a sec."

"So, Lilith, you know who I care about. Any special men in your life?" Humphrey asked, teasing her a bit. He was also serious though. "Even if you don't have a significant other, is there anybody who you want to be more than friends with?"
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Elizabeth King Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:54 pm

"Really?" Lilith smiled. "Does she do anything scary before? She;s bound to be. It's hard for her no to be. Her cookies are the delicious. Makes them herself. The best in the world. You need to try some. They will melt in your mouth."

"Well, you shouldn't give up and if you know it will end up failing, try for someone who will wants you. You don't have to settle right now, you have plenty of time. You can't fix a broken heart, you can only pick up the pieces and make a new one."

Lilith blushed a little at Humphrey's question.

"The thing is that I don't have any love interest. I barely have any friends at all. I'm a bit shy, so it's hard to get close to anyone."

Lilith Elizabeth King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:11 am

"Yes really, Alice is awesome!" Humphrey exclaimed. It was true, she was definitely one of his favorite teachers. "Umm, not really scary. I mean, she's so nice, but she is really powerful. Whenever we lock minds when practicing occlumency I realize how much better she is than all of us. Oh yea, I know; those cookies are the best I've ever tasted. Definitely melt in your mouth good." he told her, smiling widely.

"I won't give up, and I think I found somebody else who I might like. She is russian, blonde, and a really talented dancer. She's gorgeous, smart, funny, sweet, and just all around really really cool. Plus, I think she might like me. Senium, that's her name, blushes a lot around me. The girl is a first year Ravenclaw, soon to be a second. First girl I've liked who is younger than me." Humphrey told her, absolutely beaming now.

He was surprised when Lilith blushed, he didn't think she would. "You don't have a love interest, that is terrible. I mean, you are really smart, and beautiful. If anybody deserves to be in love it is you. We need to make you some friends. It is okay to be shy, trust me, guys like that. The girl I like, Senium, is super shy. She was embarrassed that I caught her dancing the first time I met her. It was soo cute." he said, trying to cheer her up. "Now, what do you want a future husband to be like Lilith?" he asked her.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Elizabeth King Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:55 am

"They are!" Lilith laughed. "They're the most delicious. You should try her cakes with tea. She has them herself. I don't really know how she could have time to bake sweets with her schedule. It's a wonder."

"A Russian girl? How new. I would expect Russians to go to Durmstrang instead of Hogwarts. It's nice that she can dance. I think I have heard of her before, from Teresa. Do you like her better than Miss Namid now?"

Lilith laughed at herself, knowing she was blushing a little redder.

"Why, thank you, Humphrey. Well, I don't really know what I want, but I know for certain he has to be a pureblood for family purposes, and he likes my cousins and aunt and can get along with them, especially with Teresa. Be a father figure."

Lilith Elizabeth King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:09 am

He laughed with Lilith, only somebody who had tasted the cookies would understand. "Most definitely are. Hmm, I will have to try those cakes. I'm not sure, she does seem to be pretty busy most of the time. But, it's best not to question the mysteries of delicious baking, just enjoy it." Humphrey told her. This was such a fun conversation.

"Yea, well I just met her. I already like her a lot, she is really shy. Oh, it is really cool, I sang for her too...while she danced. You have, that's cool." Then Humphrey turned a beet red when she asked if he liked her better than Keiba. "Umm, I...I think so. Definitely really like her a lot. Besides, Keiba and me are probably better off as just friends." he explained, hoping she wouldn't think he was a player or anything.

To his surprise, Lilith blushed very red. "You are welcome, just speaking the truth as I see it. Okay, well that does limit your options a bit. Well of course, that is a necessity; if he doesn't like your family then he's out of there. Teresa is pretty nice from what I've heard, and it would be good for her to have a father figure. Hope you find somebody, I'll keep an eye out and my fingers crossed." Humphrey said, smiling at her.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Elizabeth King Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:44 am

"Mysteries of delicious baking," Lilith quoted. "Alice would be laughed her head off when she hears that. What's more of a mystery is what else is in that knapsack of her's. She's always pulling things out of there. Sometimes even a dinner table."

"I think so, too, about Miss Namid. Maybe Miss Senium is, what Muggles say, a better catch."

"Instead of hoping, I should try on working. Do you any that is like what I want? Teresa is nice, but she's hard to take care of when she wants what she wants from other people."

Lilith Elizabeth King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:00 am

"Well I'll have to tell her then." he said, smiling and laughing with
her. "Maybe there is an undetectable extension charm on it. I've read that those allow you to make things much larger than they are on they appear on the outside. Heard it is a really tough spell to do though." Humphrey told her. He'd always wanted to learn that spell, but had been so busy training this summer he hadn't gotten around to it. Sadly, he didn't expect that would be a spell he needed for his task.

Listening as Lilith shared her opinion, Humphrey nodded his head in agreement. "Keiba is great, really, just not right for me if you know what I mean. With Senium though...well, I feel like she understands the artistic side of me moreso than Keiba did. Plus, she is really awkward like I can be at times. She has yet to come up with a nickname for me yet though. But that might take a while to come up with."

"Yea, that's the spirit! As for do I know anybody, hmmm...." Humphrey tapped his chin thoughtfully for a moment, "I'm afraid I can't help you with that part. The only adult wizards I know are professors really. A couple others that I've met in random places, but nobody like you want. I'll make sure and keep an out for any though." he told her.

"I think that I should probably be going now. Nice meeting you Lilith. If you want to talk sometime I do like coming here on weekends. You can always come to Hogwarts as well. It's been really good talking with you, you are a pretty smart witch, funny too."
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Elizabeth King Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:29 am

"Of course, Humphrey," Lilith said, picking her violin up while getting up. She might had stayed there too. "Good luck with your girl problems and with my cousin's class. It was a pleasure to meet you, too. I hope to see you next time."

Smiling, Lilith apparated with a quiet pop.

Lilith Elizabeth King
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2